Chapter 16:Eyes that do not see, hearts that feel. Part 1
104 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: Eyes that do not see, hearts that feel. Part 1

Whoever fights monsters should be careful not to become one himself. If you look into the abyss, the abyss will look into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche-

It had been a few days since the wolf joined the Loud family. Albert and Lincoln left him in the yard and adapted the barn for the wolf's comfort. With his money, Lincoln bought an industrial refrigerator that they set up in the basement and filled it with meat for the White-Flame.

It was even better when the twins, Lisa and Lily, visited him because the great animal loved them. Lisa found the animal adorable and baptized it with the scientific name “Loud Wolf” in honor of their family name. Lincoln agreed. From now on, White-Flame was part of the family.

Lily seemed to be the closest to the wolf since she was the first one to let her ride him. Lily climbed onto the back of White-Flame. "Yes, go, White-Flame"

"Why does she always go first?" Lola asked.

“I'm the big sister now, so I have the right,” Lily replied.

“Are you dreaming? You are four years old, and you think you are months older than us” Lana admonished her.

“Yes, chronologically, but I'm eleven now, and you're ten. So I'm older. So. Annn" Lily sticks her tongue out at her sisters as the wolf walks with her on his back in circles.

"When will Lisa finish the treatment to return Lily to her real age?" Lola asked, already annoyed.

“I hope soon. I'm starting to feel self-conscious about this situation.” Lana received a lick from White-Flame, which encouraged her.

On the other hand, the Louds were preparing everything for the New Year's party. They invited everyone they knew—the Casagrande family, McBride, Sam, Myrtle, and Albert. But there was someone who wasn't invited this year. Luan would always take Benny, but this year that wouldn't be the case. The only good thing is that, as she learns from Robbie in their chat conversations, Benny's parents, after finding out what he did and being people who take commitment and loyalty seriously, sent Benny to live in Arizona, where his father's cousin lives—Russell, son of Martin and Vera. A former Marine, current personal trainer, and police trainer with his own military academy and YouTube channel. He trains with Russell, demonstrating his most challenging exercises with his new assistant, Benny. Although Ruby was amused to see how Russell made Benny sweat and attacked his masculinity by giving him nicknames like Princess, Little Gardener, or Miss Apple Blossom, just like he called him his training doll.

Although the Hindu girl enjoyed seeing this, Luan didn't feel the same way. Not that she feels sorry for Benny, but because the sight of him made her feel bad. That reminds her of when they were happy.

For his part, Lincoln never felt the same as before. Well, since Leni's rejection, he hasn't had the same spirit. He didn't bother preparing for the fight he was going to have in a few days.

While Mr. Loud was in the kitchen, he prepared smaller versions of the feast that would be served at a New Year's Eve party to use for tasting, thus determining which one would be served before preparing the dishes. "Son, could you come and help me in the kitchen? I'm very busy; I could use some extra hands."

"I'm coming, Dad"

The only times Lincoln could clear his mind were when he was exercising or cooking, although lately he has been more into the latter since he didn't feel like training.

“Thank you for your help, son. Can you cut the mushrooms while I marinate the meat?”

"With pleasure, dad."

"Thank you, son. This will be the best New Year's Eve the neighborhood has ever seen."

“Neighborhood? Don’t you mean family?”

"No, the neighborhood. You see, for two years now, all the families in the neighborhood have come together for an elegant party on New Year's Eve. We dress up in our best clothes and wear masks. And the best thing is a New Year's kiss."

"New Year's kiss?"

"Yes, it's when you kiss the person you're dancing with. Since everyone is wearing a mask, you don't know who you kissed until one minute after midnight, and you can take off your mask. That's why, during that time, your mother won't let me separate from her."

“Kissing someone you don't know, don't you think it's risky?”

“What's life without a little risk?”

As Lincoln was chopping vegetables, there was doubt in his mind. "Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, son. What's going on?"

"Like, okay. Instead of... what can you do when you love someone but their family and society, in general, don't approve of their union?"

“Uh... what's the reason for that question, son?”

"Uh... I... that's... well... to be honest..." Lincoln hesitated, not knowing what to say. 'But my suspicion was about Leni. Damn it. Why did I ask him about that?'

"Lincoln... maybe?... Are you in love?"

“What?... No!... I... I don’t know...”

Mr. Loud hugged his son tightly. "Oh. My son has fallen in love. You have to tell me who she is. And what do you mean by society and their parents disapproving of them? Are they more than one? Oh. Are they the albino twins? Are you suspicious because you don't know which one to stay with? Because you can "choose both. You can move to Utah and marry there. This is where polygamy is inherited."

"No! Dad, it's not that... wait... how do you know about Utah and polygamy?"

"Lincoln. I was a teenager too. I did crazy things... a lot, actually." Mr. Loud pulled up the waistband of his pants to hide a tribal tattoo of a butterfly he had on the crease of his buttocks.

“Forget it, Dad... Forget I said anything.”

Lincoln's sad face hinted at what was really going on. "Lincoln... son... maybe... have you been rejected?"

“I never considered myself the most attractive or the most popular boy when I was a kid. In fact, I was lucky if a girl would talk to me and ask me out on a date. They all always wanted to be my friends or were just dates planned by my sisters... Since I lost my sight, they tell me I've become handsome, but I don't gloat about it. What's the point if I can't see myself? The point is that either in my childhood, when I was a loser, or now that I'm blind to confirm what they say about my appearance, I never felt like that. It's not a hit on my pride like the stereotype of a guy who thinks handsomeness is worth all his feet, and if he doesn't get it, he gets depressed or crazy and plots revenge on a socially complex narcissist. Or like when I was a kid, I just got rejected and felt like a failure... This... This really hurts so much here." Lincoln put his hand on his chest. "Why, Dad? This has happened to me before. But why does it hurt so much now?” Lincoln started to cry. For the first time in three years, his eyes filled with tears. “Dad... I... I... I'm crying. I can't see... but... I feel the tears.”

Mr. Loud hugs his son and begins to cry next to him. “Listen to me, son. You are a very sweet, sensitive, and affectionate boy. You are a great catch, and whoever that girl rejected you is, she loses it.”

Lincoln hugs his father. "Thanks, Dad."

"I love you, son."

"I love you, Dad."

Mr. Loud wiped his son's tears with a handkerchief. "Cheer up, champion. How about we cook a feast that will make Gordon Ramsay green with envy?"

"Wasn't that your high school classmate you always talked about who always beat you in cooking competitions?"

"I didn't always win. Sometimes I lost because they kicked me out of the competition. I know it was his fault!"

“Sure, Dad… and the fact that you always come in and bang your cowbell like crazy has nothing to do with it.”

"This is called 'You Have an Entrance Song,' Lincoln. These judges didn't have good taste, neither for cooking nor for music."

"It's true, Dad; it's true."

Lincoln pats his father on the back. He was in a good mood again. He could even train, but now he has another commitment. So both men started cooking. What they didn't know was that someone was listening to them.

On the other side of the door was Leni. The seamstress girl felt the same way as Lincoln. She was crying too. "Linky... forgive me... but it's better that you don't love me anymore. I don't want you to put yourself in danger because of me."

Back with the Loud men.

Lincoln and Mr. Loud were unstoppable in the kitchen. Together, they prepared up to twelve different dishes. Thanks to the remodeled kitchen, the range held up to eight pots and pans.

“Phew. This was really hard work,” Mr. Loud said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“Considering all the guests who will be attending the party, I think we are remiss, Dad.”

"I hope not, son. Well, from now on, I'll take care of it. Go rest."

"Thanks, Dad," Lincoln left the kitchen when his cell phone rang. The boy left the house so that he could answer and so that his family would not hear him. "Hello, Professor. What can I do for you?"

"Lincoln. There's been a slight change in plans."

"What do you mean by slight? Aren't I going to fight anymore?"

“Of course, you will fight. But not with the competitor you had in the beginning. The original agreement was for exploration rights in a certain area where there was a lot of platinum. The original company you were going to fight wanted the rights to the land, but now there is a third party that wants it. A Russian company, a multinational called Petrovic Mining, The limousine will pick you up in the afternoon.” Venomos ends the call.

“Damn it. I said that on the day of the battle that I had already scheduled, I would have already overcome my depression. But now I have to go to one today? Fuck... Oh my God... since when have I said so many rude things? "

Meanwhile, in Lucy's room.

The house goth was lying on her bed, talking on her cell phone with her friend Haiku.

"No, Haiku. I won't forget the annual ritual."

"Yes, I will be there."

"I'll get the blood pudding."

“No, it won't be like last year with the jet black sails.”

"Yes, yes, I understand. Not jet black, not charcoal black. Not raven black. Night black."

“No, last year was Voris's fault. I told him we had to go the long way, but he wanted to get there sooner rather than later, and we took the short route.”

"I don't have anything against his look. Quite the opposite. I like his look. But if you were like him and you were chasing an 11-year-old girl down a dark street in the middle of the night, heading to the cemetery, some nosy with bad intentions would call the police."

"What if I already have a candidate to join the club? Well... I have someone in mind."

Lucy pulls one of Lincoln's shirts from under her pillow and begins to sniff.

“I will ask if he is interested in joining and if he can attend. I will propose that he be accepted at the meeting tonight and put to a vote.”

"Good. See you tonight, bye."

Lucy covers her face with her brother's shirt and begins to inhale deeply as she puts her hand under her underwear. "Hmm. My dear brother. I can't wait to share our nights together." Lucy breathes in the scent of her brother's shirt as she moves her hand faster until she climaxes. "Mmm, ahh, that was nice. But the smell isn't enough for me anymore. I need the real thing."

Lucy changed her underwear because the clothes she was wearing were completely soaked.

The goth was about to leave her room to take her clothes to wash, but the moment she opened the door, she bumped into her brother.

"Ouch... is that you, Lucy?"

"Yes, that's me. Sorry, I didn't see where you were going. Huh?" Lucy noticed that she no longer had her dress in her hands and began searching for it until she found it. At her brother's "damn" head, Lucy's face turned from its normal paleness to a phosphorescent red.

"My head feels wet." Lincoln was about to take off the wet cloth that was on his head, but Lucy quickly removed it.

“Don't worry, bro. It's just a dirty rag I wiped the windows with. Better rinse your head off. Hahaha.”

"Lucy, are you okay?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well... you laughed. And you never laugh. Except at me when I was eleven."

"Did I do that?"

"Lucy. You're hiding something, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lincoln."

Lincoln stood at Lucy's eye level, brushing his bangs aside, revealing his eyes. Lucy, captivated, couldn't help but admire them.

"Damn. Those eyes are so beautiful."

“So you really like my eyes?”

"Er... did I say it out loud?"

"Yes, you did. Besides, you already confessed your feelings to me, remember?"

Lucy's thoughts drifted back to the painful memory of her brother's rejection.

“So that must be the reason, right? You still feel uncomfortable around me?”

Head bowed, Lucy admitted, "Yes... I know I may not have a sexy body like Luna, Lynn, or Leni. But."

Before Lucy could continue, Lincoln gently placed a finger on her lips.

"Lucy... it's best we talk about it in private. The hallway isn't exactly the best place for that."

Taking Lucy's hand, they entered her room, where Lucy discreetly stashed her wet underwear in her sweatshirt pocket.

Seated on her bed, Lucy and Lincoln began a heart-to-heart.

"So, Lucy... are you really in love with me?"

“I understand that you may not like me. I know that I am strange and unattractive.”

"Lucy, don't say that. You're beautiful."

"You're not serious."

Lincoln sat next to Lucy, holding her hand. "Lucy, you're my little sister. We were close, but the truth is, I never thought of you the way you thought of me... at least not for long…”

"What do you mean by that?"

Lincoln chuckled. "I remember when we were kids, Lori and Leni threw a wedding for us."

This revelation surprised Lucy, but Lincoln showed her a picture from that day.

"Awesome. We looked so cute." Lucy examined the black dress Leni had made for her.

"Why are you telling me this, Lincoln?"

Blushing, Lincoln confessed, "Well... since that day... I've always said you were my girlfriend. And when we grew up, I was going to marry you for real."

Lucy's ears twitched at this revelation. "You... did you seriously say that?”

“Yes… I even kissed you on the mouth.”

Lucy had never smiled so much before. Her cheeks hurt, but she didn't care.

“My mother and father thought it was just a phase. Over time, I realized that this was a mistake and that I could not marry you. So I buried it deep in my memory.”

Lucy's smile completely faded upon hearing that.

“I've lived my life for a long time without remembering those days when I was attracted to you. But... on the day I missed the visit, I had some strange dreams, or rather some memories. Including those days. And when it was my first time with Lynn... I knew that... That's what attracted me. I don't know if it was a fetish or some kind of sexual attraction, or if I was just born with these feelings, but...I think the more of you that admit that you love me, the more this awakens. And I can't say no to any of you"

"So... does that mean you love me too?"

Lincoln comes face-to-face with Lucy. The boy caresses the goth girl's cheek and approaches her.

"Lincoln? What?" Lucy was silenced by her brother's lips on hers. "He... he... kiss me." Lincoln hugs Lucy without separating their lips, placing her on the bed to deepen the kiss, and sticking his tongue into Lucy's mouth. "Oh. God. His tongue is inside my mouth. I can't anymore. My head is spinning. I feel like I'm going to die. No. I'm not going to die today. Not without giving myself to him first." Lucy started to unbutton Lincoln's shirt, but the boy grabbed her wrists and started kissing her neck.

"Lincoln. I don't want to wait any longer. Let's do it."

Lincoln pulls away from Lucy's neck, breathing hard. The girl marveled at her brother's fangs, which added to his attractiveness. Lucy spreads her legs, waiting for her brother to take her as his own. But she only got one response.

"I can't do this, Lucy."

"What? But you said…"

"I know what you said. But I can't do that to you... at least not yet."

"What do you mean?"

"It's just... a certain way it relates to... your body."

"physical...?" Lucy brings her hands and gaze to her chest. "I knew it"

"No! Don't get me wrong, Lucy. I want you so much. But... I'm afraid... you're not ready."

"Of course I am, Lincoln. Do you think I don't know what sex is? I even have condoms I found in Lori's new room."

"Okay. I didn't need to know that. But I don't mean on an emotional level. I mean on a physical level."

"Oh..." Lucy's cheeks turn red as she realizes what Lincoln was talking about, "Well, I know I'm shorter than you... but I think I can. I mean... I've already seen it once."

"What, what, what? When?"

"Okay... remember when you helped me out of the vent and I crushed your 'parts' with my knee?"

“How could I forget that? It hurt me to urinate for three days.”

"O-Okay... when you pressed this... well... I saw... I saw a bulge in your underwear."

"Oh, so you didn't see it directly?"

"I have an idea of what it looks like."

"Do you want?..."

"Great! Do you want me to? With it not covered?"

“Oh, only if you want. All you have to do is be more informed.”

Lucy looks away with wide eyes and red cheeks. "Ah... well... I admit I'm curious. A glance wouldn't hurt." Lucy gets up from her bed and closes the door. "Good. That way, we won't get into trouble."

Lincoln stands up. The boy was really nervous. "So... do you know Lucy? We're still on time. We can pretend this conversation didn't happen, and... I don't know... kiss again?"

"No. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't be able to sleep all night out of curiosity. So let's go. Show it."

"Okay... here we go. I already have the zipper on hand. I'm unziping it... and I'm going to show my pre-teen sister my dick; damn it, I look like a pervert... uh... okay... I'm going to pull the front down, and get it out.

"...." "Stop spinning and show it now!”

"Okay, don't yell at me. They'll hear you." Lincoln took a deep breath, followed by a long sigh. "There it is" He finally pulled his dick out of his pants. "Happy?"

Lucy didn't answer. Well, she was completely shocked.”

"Lucy? Everything okay?"

“I... this... this... is it real?”

"What if it's real? Of course it is. Why do you ask?"

"It's just… it's…" Lucy brushes the strand of hair covering her other eye to see better. “It's huge. It should be at least six inches long.”

Lucy's words make Lincoln blush very red. "G-G-Good. You already saw it" Lincoln pushes his 'friend' away again. The boy was steaming like a kettle and then kept his parts inside his pants.

"Maybe you're right, Lincoln. I'd better wait until I'm a little older" Lucy pulls out her phone and takes a picture before her brother puts his 'friend' away again.

"Lucy... don't tell me you took a picture of it."

"Well. I won't tell you."

“Lucy, delete that now.” The last thing the albino heard was his sister opening the door and running out of the room. "Devil, take me"

Lucy was in the basement vents. The girl was breathing heavily with her mobile phone in her hand when she remembered that she still had a pair of wet panties in her pocket. "I'm going to need another change of underwear."

Back with Lincoln.

The boy had a complete hurricane of emotions. He underestimated Lenny's rejection and his nervousness about the fight he was going to have that day. The excitement of the intimate moment he spent with Lucy and the embarrassment of the event after the make-out session. But what the albino didn't know was that it was just the beginning of a bigger, more dangerous passion.

It was already late afternoon. The limousine hasn't arrived yet. Lincoln was reading one of his books on the couch. He was at home all alone.

Messrs. Loud were at a neighborhood meeting to approve the dishes to be served at the neighborhood party; Lori traveled to Great Lake City to personally invite the Casagrande to tomorrow's New Year's Eve party; instead of sending them a letter, Leni didn't say where she was going. Luna went to Sam's house. Lynn practiced karate. Lola, Lana, and Lily were at the grandparents' house playing with White-Flame; Lisa held a conference at the university.

Lincoln remained in charge of the house for a while. To pass the time, he started reading, but his reading was interrupted when he felt someone hugging him from behind. His fighting reflexes almost got the better of him, but he stopped when he felt a kiss on his cheek.

"Lucy?"

“You guessed it, baby.”

Lincoln hugs Lucy and lies down with her on top of him. “You've become so sweet. This goes against your dark style.”

"It's still dark, but now I'd like a break from it." Lucy cups Lincoln's cheeks and kisses him on the lips.

Lincoln returns the kiss, caressing Lucy's head with one hand while placing the other under the gothic skirt, squeezing her ass and making Lucy jump.

"Hey. What are you doing with that hand over there?"

“I was just checking to see if what they say about goths is true. It sure is.”

Lucy smiles mischievously. "Do you like my ass?"

Lincoln holds Lucy like a bride; he gets up from the couch smiling. "How about if we continue this somewhere more private? My little vampire."

Lucy doesn't answer. She is lost in her brother's smile, more specifically in his fangs.

"I'll take your silence as a yes."

In Lucy's room.

They were both kissing passionately. Lucy bit Lincoln's lower lip while he didn't take his hands off the goth's ass. A three-minute fight of tongues ensued until the lack of air forced them apart.

"Oh. You're an amazing kisser, Lucy."

“I trained a lot with the Edwin statue.”

"And tell me, who kisses better? Edwin? Or me?"

"Hmm, I don't know. I need to compare a little more before giving my verdict."

"Oh. I see. Then" Lincoln hugs Lucy and brings her face close to his. "Let me show you something Edwin didn't even do.” Lincoln starts kissing Lucy's neck, giving her small bites with his fangs, causing the goth girl to shiver.

"Oh, that feels good."

"It's just the beginning. Tell me something. Has Edwin ever done this to Griselda?"

"What's? Whoa!..." Lucy couldn't finish since Lincoln was going to get intimate with her. "Lincoln... uh... that wasn't... I wasn't ready for... well. Lincoln. Feel your tongue. I have to..." The pleasure of the albino's licking caused Lucy to start moaning as she covered her mouth to drown out her screams. "Hmm," Goth pressed against the sheets, her legs shaking and her heart beating so fast it seemed like it wanted to come out of her chest.

In her mind, Lucy thought. "How pleasure. I can't breathe. My head is pulsing and spinning. Please, I don't want more. Please. Don't lick anymore. I'm going to..." She felt better than stimulating herself.

Lincoln came face-to-face with Lucy again. "Good? What do you think about that?"

Lucy grabbed Lincoln's cheeks, squeezing them hard. "You owe me... a new pair... of... clean panties... you idiot."

Lincoln kisses Lucy's forehead. "Do you want to make it official?"

"What are you talking about?" Lucy asked.

"Good. If Luna and Lynn can get girls into the relationship, why can't I?"

"Wait. Will there be more?"

"It doesn't depend on me."

“It's amazing that you can't say no, but I don't think we'd be together without that. So, what are you waiting for? I want to hear you say it.”

"Lucy Loud. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, my love. Yes, I want." Lucy hugs Lincoln, tears of joy falling from her eyes. "I love you, my big wolf."

"I love you too."

That day, Lincoln added another girl to his harem and perhaps found a cure for his post-rejection depression. What he didn't know was that it wouldn't last long.

Lucy and Lincoln spent the rest of the afternoon watching Lucy's favorite vampire series, lying on the couch holding hands. Lincoln hugged Lucy from behind, occasionally kissing her on the head.

Although Lincoln may not have known what was going on in the show when there was no dialogue, it didn't bother him too much because he was content to spend time with Gothic Lolita.

Suddenly, the sound of the family truck alerted them. They quickly separated and sat next to each other on the couch.

Mr. and Mrs. Loud entered the house.

Rita looked noticeably tired.

“We came back. Wow, what a long meeting. I can't believe they discussed for two and a half hours what kind of stuffing to stuff the turkeys with.”

"The annual Franklin Avenue New Year's Eve Dinner is a very important event. For two years, they chose other people's stuffing, but this year it's my turn. It's my time to shine. This year I will prove that Lynn Loud is the king of stuffing."

"As Your Majesty says, but did you know that you have to prepare several kilograms of stuffing for each turkey?"

"Don't worry. That's why I have my first assistant in the kitchen. Lincoln, would you like to help your father prepare the most delicious food for tomorrow's dinner?"

“I'd love to, Dad. But I have a business meeting today.”

“Oh. Well, yeah, I get it. You're in big business now. You don't have as much time as you did when you were eleven years old."

The sound of a trumpet alerts the Louds.

“They came for me.”

Before leaving, Rita stops Lincoln. "Wait, aren't you wearing a suit? It's a business meeting after all."

"The professor has a new suit for me. I'll wear it in the office bathroom."

"Can you use the office bathroom now? Cool. It took me a year to get that privilege. I had to go to the gas station across the street." Mr. Loud was very proud of how much progress his son had made in his business.

"Yes... thanks for the image, Dad. I'm going."

"Good luck, dear."

"Bye mom. Bye dad. Bye Lucy." Lincoln left the house and took the limo to his 'work'.

"Okay. What do you say, Lucy? Do you want to help your father in the kitchen?"

"Unfortunately, Dad. I have a club meeting." Lucy gets up from the chair and starts making her way to her club meeting point.

“Huh... I guess... it's just you and me, love... in this big house that's just for us for a while longer.” Mr. Loud said

Rita makes sexy turkey noises and then goes into her room, moving her ass, followed by her husband.

That night in the cemetery.

Members of the Morticians Club held their weekly meeting at the cemetery. Chaired by its current co-president, Haiku.

"Welcome, dwellers of darkness."

"Let's start with the list of potential candidates. Does anyone have someone in mind to join the club?"

Morpheus was the first to speak. “I would like to suggest a girl who moved in next to my house. Her name is Hel. I told her about the club, and she said maybe.”

"We'll take it into consideration. Someone else?"

The next word was from Lucy: "Instead of proposing a new member, I would like to appeal for the reinstatement of my brother Lincoln."

"Your brother? Don't get hurt, Lucy. But he didn't fit in here the first time."

“I know Haiku. But these years away from home have changed him. I think he could be a member with great potential.”

A plump, dark-skinned boy rose from his seat to object, "I believe what I see, Lucy. Your brother has only had contact with the club twice, and it doesn't seem like he has any interest in the club."

"I know, Dante. But."

Before Lucy could finish speaking, Persephone interrupted her: "I'm sorry, Lucy, but this is not a compassionate club. If you really want your brother to be a part of us, you have to prove his worth. There are also details about whether your brother wants to join or not."

“Okay. If there are no more suggestions for new members, let’s move on to the next topic.”

Suddenly, the meeting of the goths was interrupted by something unheard of in the cemetery. The terrible sound of people from Vitoria and the screaming of emotions. In addition to the strong artificial light that drowned out the moonlight.

"What the hell?" Haiku said, turning to the tower of light that was projected in front of them.

“Who dares to spoil the beauty of this sacred place with cheerful lights and noise?” Voris said.

The group did not want to stay with suspicion and headed towards the source of the light and noise.

They finally arrived. This came from behind a hill. The group climbed the hill carefully and discreetly so as not to be discovered. When they reached the chasm, they hid behind some bushes. The source of the light and noise was a group of people wearing very elegant suits, so colorful and decorated with jewels and gold and silver decorations that it could not be a funeral.

Things started to take shape a little when a man wearing a striped shirt, like a football referee's shirt, stood up in the middle of the crowd and started speaking.

“Tonight, it will be decided which of these two companies will be accepted to sign the ownership contract for the land in question.”

“According to Article Three, Fifteenth Paragraph of Article Twenty-Eight of the Organization Law, if three companies want the same land, two of them must resolve the conflict.”

“These are selected based on the number of deals their current representatives have closed.”

“The two with the fewest number of closed deals should compete for the right to be one of the two companies that will bid for control of the final asset.”

The Goths understood what that was.

“It is merely a petty party of shallow capitalists coming together to line their greedy pockets.”

"Shut up, Dante. They'll hear us" Persephone hushed the big chick as the rest of the group took notice.

The man wearing the referee's uniform spoke again.

“Representing the Petrovich Mining Company: Ivan Sokolov (Siberian Hammer)”

A muscular man emerges from a shrine with a blond military haircut.

"Representing Venomous Industries. Lincoln Loud (White Wolf)"

Upon hearing this name, the Goths paid more attention to what was happening.

From another shrine came a boy covered in an animal skin robe. His head was covered with a hood. But when the cloak was removed from his body, Lucy couldn't believe it and screamed.

"Lincoln!?"

The other club members covered Lucy's mouth. The girl raised her fellow club member's hands from her mouth. Apparently, no one noticed the scream she let out because everyone was doing the same thing.

"What the hell is Lincoln doing there?"

Club members had mixed reactions.

While Voris, Dante, and Morpheus looked curiously at the albino boy, Haiku and Persephone had red cheeks that stood out thanks to their pale skin.

"Will your brother fight this (Mastodon)? Lucy, they will kill your brother." Morpheus looked genuinely afraid of what could happen to his friend's brother. But he received only a smile in response.

“I bet fifty dollars that my brother wins.”

These words confused the goths. But they accepted the bet anyway.

For his part, Ivan was talking to his boss.

"Boss. You didn't tell me anything about fighting a kid."

"Don't trust yourself, Ivan. This boy has four victories in less than a month."

"Wow. American fighters think they're insensitive. Don't worry, boss. I'll finish this kid off before he can attack me."

Both fighters face each other at a distance of one meter. The referee stands ready to start the match.

"Fighters ready? Fight!"

Both are launched against each other. Ivan tried to land a direct hit, but Lincoln dodged it by turning his head to the side and connecting a blow with Evan's nose, which began to bleed.

"Oh my CHERRT NARRIS" (he cursed in Russian) "he broke my nose with one blow. The boss wasn't exaggerating. This kid is stronger than I thought. It would be better if I fought seriously from now on."

Ivan started landing hook strikes, but none of them reached Lincoln. For his part, Lincoln avoided Ivan's blows while his own hits reached Ivan.

When Ivan landed a hook, Lincoln dodged it and responded with a strong punch. When he received a direct hit, Lincoln dodged it and countered it forcefully. When he threw a big punch, he dodged it and countered with a strike. When he landed a jab, Lincoln would dodge it and counter with a straight punch.

This was Lincoln's combat system. Dodge, push, and hit. The key was to use the power of the move to dribble and not counterattack with the same strike as his opponent.

Ivan was fed up with the boy who constantly made fun of him by dodging punches, which made him feel ashamed. To the person who was once a national champion in mixed martial arts. It is named as a symbol of the power of Mother Russia.

Ivan tried to land another blow, but was caught by the arm and fell to the ground with a judo submission.

He and the Morticians Club couldn't believe that a kid half the size of the Russian was controlling the fight.

"That move. I knew your fighting style was familiar to me. Tell me. Do you know a certain Alexa Volkova?"

"Of course. She was the one who taught me judo and boxing," the albino answered.

“Absolutely yes. The legendary Volkov fighting style. Used by the secret military police during the time of the Communist Party. It was created and perfected by the Volkov family. When the party fell silent, many were promoted.”

“Alexa. She survived, but she lost sight in one eye from the gunshot wound. I think I know why she was shot now.”

"She taught you well, mate. And where is she?"

Lincoln clenched his fists, containing his anger. "She passed away."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't the one who killed her."

Lincoln launched himself at Ivan, but he used the same move that Lincoln had used at the beginning of the fight, connecting his right hand to the albino's stomach forcefully, causing him to kneel, clutching his stomach in pain.

“There is no doubt that you are Alexa's student. I would recognize that mood in anyone.”

"You... have you met Alexa?"

"My real name is... Ivan Volkov."

Upon hearing that name, Lincoln looked up, but a kick from Ivan brought him back to the ground.

“Alexa was my older sister. Despite being a woman, she earned the sympathy of the party high command for her martial skills. My father’s pride was wrong. On the other hand, I was a disgrace to my family. That’s why I trained to be better than my sister. That wasn’t enough for that bitch.” Even though she was able to outshine everyone and be the commander of the military police, my stubborn father chose her as the heir. This is how he made a mistake. Once he makes a decision, nothing will stop him from changing his mind. That's why I changed my family name to my father's worst enemy, to cut off all... relations with him."

“On that day, I swore that I would make them pay for depriving me of my rights.”

Ivan stomped with his foot, but Lincoln dodged it by rolling over and pushing himself to his feet.

The Russian threw a hook, but Lincoln dodged it and countered with an uppercut, but Ivan deflected his punch, landing a punch to Lincoln's cheek.

“Have you forgotten that I am a mixed martial arts champion in my country?” Ivan kicks Lincoln in the stomach and then gets behind the boy, catches him in a guillotine lock, and he falls to the floor. “You just lost, comrade. This is a bloody guillotine submission.”

The guillotine is the most effective submission in mixed martial arts. Once subdued, the opponent has no chance of breaking free.

The angle at which it is located prevents the opponent from striking the person being subdued. In addition to losing consciousness due to a lack of oxygen, it is better to give up.

However, Ivan's guillotine submission is different from them all. His large muscle mass squeezes more and more around his windpipe and neck. The pressure exerted by Ivan's powerful arms destroys his trachea and cervical spine.

“This can end anytime you want, boy, just give up.”

Lincoln placed his hands on his arm around his neck, meaning he had no intention of giving up.

"You asked for it, boy."

Ivan pressed harder and harder, to the point where Lincoln's mouth began to foam. But he's not satisfied with that; Ivan starts punching him in the face.

The Morticians Club members closed their eyes so as not to see this brutality. But one of them was still watching the fight. Because of the adrenaline at this moment, she couldn't help but scream.

"Lincoln. Don't let yourself be defeated. I trust you!"

Once again, her friends covered her mouth.

Ivan decided to end the match with one final push. Silence was present on the battlefield, and the Goths opened their eyes wide when they saw blood staining the ground. Suddenly, a shrill scream of agony broke the silence. It was Ivan. The arm holding Lincoln's neck had exposed bone, muscle, and sinew, and the albino's fingers were buried in his flesh. Lincoln had pressed so hard that he could tear the skin apart like a plastic bag.

"Ahhhhhh. You filthy son of a bitch!"

Ivan kicks Lincoln in the jaw, but the albino grabs him by the thigh and squeezes him until a piece of muscle is torn off.

"Ahhhhhh. My leg, my fucking leg."

Before Ivan knew it, Lincoln had already buried his fingers in his neck and managed to close his hand around the Russian's windpipe and esophagus, squeezing and cutting off all oxygen supply.

Ivan fell face down on a drawing board with the inscription, Rest in Peace, but this was not over yet.

Lincoln raised his leg at a 90-degree angle, preparing to finish it off with a downward kick.

"Sevdanya, Russian"

(Translator: Sevidania in Russian means goodbye)

Lincoln lowers his foot and stomps on Ivan's head, causing the bronze plate to shatter and bury Ivan's head in the dirt.

Lincoln kicks him in the face. Ivan's face was bloodied, his nose was broken and crooked, and all his teeth were missing. His mouth was open, so Lincoln ended up spitting into it.

The referee approached Lincoln, grabbed his wrist, and raised his hand in the air. "The fight is over! Winner: Lincoln Loud!"

While everyone was cheering for Lincoln, Venomous approached Mr. Petrovich.

“It was an excellent fight, Igor. I hope there were no hard feelings.”

Venom's sarcastic tone made Petrovich even angrier. “Venom I always thought your name was just a Persian name. You are more dangerous than I thought. You are poison to respectable companies. You monopolize all markets and leave others without opportunities. Which I would expect from an American dog. You are all equal. You were never satisfied. You always want more and more."

“This is what capitalism is about, Igor. Love it or leave it.”

After Lincoln showered in one of the prepared cars and healed his wounds, Venomous wanted to talk to him.

"You were great today, Lincoln. Keep it up, and we'll put the platinum mines in the bag."

"As you say, boss."

"Shall I take you home?"

“Nop, I prefer walking.”

"As you like. See you in the next battle."

"See you later."

Meanwhile, with the Morticians Club.

The group was thoughtful, trying to process what they had just witnessed.

“The face of... the man... was buried in the ground... with a bronze plate in the middle." Morpheus went over this part of his mind. “Well, that was the first time I'd seen something so brutal"

Voris rubbed his throat, remembering how Lincoln buried his fingers in that man's neck.

Lucy and Haiku talked about what they saw.

"I don't get it. What was Lincoln doing there? Lucy, how long has your brother been involved in street fights?"

“This surprises me as much as it surprises you, Haiku. My brother was supposed to be in a business meeting.”

"Business meeting?"

“Yes, he got a job a few days ago. That's what he told us."

"What did he tell you?"

"Something about Professor Venomous being appointed Lincoln as his assistant. He's brought in large sums of money since he's held that position."

"Wait, did you say Venomous?"

"Yes, why?"

"Didn't you hear what that guy in the referee's uniform said? Lincoln was representing his company, Venomous Industries."

"Haiku... you won't believe that..."

"What if this is your brother's real job?"

Suddenly there was a sound.

"You guessed it."

Hearing this, the goths jumped and let out a scream in unison.

"No wonder you connected the dots. After all, you're so smart, Haiku." On a tree branch, Lincoln was squatting, like an eagle circling. The boy does a front flip and lands on his feet in front of the girls and boys. “You saw something you shouldn't have seen. And for this, you will pay with your life. Starting with you.” Lincoln holds out his hand to Dante. The stocky boy closes his eyes in fear, while the rest of them are frozen, even Lucy.

Lincoln's hand was already a few inches away from Dante's, but no one expected what followed.

"Honk honk" Lincoln pinched Dante’s nose with his fingers while making horn sounds. “Pfft... hahahahaha, you believed it. Buhahahaha, I can’t believe this buhahahahahaha."

"What are you laughing at, animal!? You almost scared me to death!" Dante was really upset by the joke. He was not one of those people who had a great sense of humor.

"Sorry Danny. I couldn't resist."

"My name is Dante."

"I'm sorry. Anyway. Tell me, how much have you seen?"

"Everything. From the beginning," Lucy answered, "Lincoln. What have you gotten yourself into?"

The albino's appearance changed to a more serious one at the club. "I'll explain everything to you. But not here. Let's go. I need a restaurant."

The Goths and Lincoln were in a cafeteria of a restaurant—one of the restaurants that wasn't too chic for millionaires, but it wasn't too bad either, a place where you could see friends hanging out, couples on dates, and families celebrating birthdays.

With circular tables and booths for more privacy.

Goths drink a cup of coffee. At least those who are old enough to do so. They all looked at Lincoln in amazement.

On the table was a pile of dirty dishes, while the albino was devouring a T-shaped steak.

It was a terrifying and wonderful sight to see as the flesh was torn from the bone. A mixture of literature and wilderness. Finally, it was the flesh and bone that ended up being destroyed by Lincoln's sharp fangs and powerful teeth.

Lincoln made a gesture to call the waiter.

One of the waiters was talking to his partner. "This kid eats that steak bone like it's a cookie."

"You take care of him. He scares me."

The waiter approached the group, a little frightened. “Did you enjoy your meal, sir?”

"It was delicious."

"Is there anything else you want?"

"Espresso."

“Immediately, sir,” the waiter rushed out to get as far away from the boy as possible.

“How much meat can you eat?” Morpheus asked.

"It depends on how hungry I am after each fight. I wasn't that hungry today."

The goths look at the four-inch pile of dishes.

"Are you a wolf?" Persephone asked.

Lincoln thought for a moment and answered. “I guess yes, technically.” Considering the impact the wolf image had on his life since he started his training, one could say it was in a certain way.

Persephone rested her elbows on the table and rested her head on her hands as she looked at Lincoln, her eyes filled with sparkle.

Lucy noticed this and decided to interrupt the moment by changing the subject. "Then. What was that at the cemetery?"

Lincoln saw no problem telling the whole story about the Dracoviam fight. Fortunately, the booth they were in was far away from the rest. So no one can hear them.

After he recounted how he met Venomus, his recruitment into the battles of Dragoviam, and his reasons for agreeing to enter, the group of Goths were puzzled.

"You... fell into this... for our family?" Lucy was touched by her brother's story.

"Yes. When we lost everything in that fire and the insurance company refused to pay dad, I had to accept Professor Venomous's job offer to become his fighter." Lincoln took a sip of his coffee.

"But there's something I don't understand."

"What, Haiku?"

“If you said you had to accept being a representative of Venom Industries because your house was destroyed, why would you continue to do that if they had already rebuilt it?”

“Because Professor Venomus was the one who rebuilt it. He invested his money in it. He set a trap. He did it in small installments.”

“Pay little by little as a person with an average salary does. If I decide to stop paying, they will get the house back. In other words, if I decide to stop fighting for him, he will leave my entire family homeless.”

“You are amazing, Lincoln Loud,” Voris said, tears streaming down his cheeks. “You are putting yourself in danger for your family. You are a role model.”

“Believe me, Voris. There is nothing honorable in what I do.”

“The end always justifies the means,” said Dante.

"You will find a way to free yourself from the contract you made with Venom. After all, you are the man with the plan," Lucy encouraged Lincoln.

After finishing drinking their coffee, the Goths and Lincoln left the restaurant and took different paths towards their homes.

Lucy was walking side by side with Lincoln; they both decided to shorten their paths through the park when they passed a bench. They both sat down to relax a bit and clear their minds of everything they had seen and gone through that night.

Lincoln breathes deeply into the scent of the trees on a winter night. “These moments are what I value most. In the chaos and fire of battle, a warrior unleashes his potential, but in the calm and peace, he appreciates what is necessary.”

“Raise your fist and hold your head high. Face adversity with determination and conviction. But don’t forget that dedication is where the heart is.”

Lucy stared at him in surprise. Lincoln always had the potential to be a great poet. His reading of the competition that took place in the Black Café left no doubt.

Lucy could no longer resist and pounced on Lincoln, pressing her lips to his.

The albino was taken aback for a moment but returned the kiss by hugging Lucy.

Everything seemed fine at that moment, but as if it were a curse, an armed man came out of the bush and motioned to them, “Hands up, lovebirds!”

Lucy was going to break away from the kiss, but Lincoln grabbed her by the head, keeping their mouths together. Lincoln was tired of so much human garbage. This time, he wouldn't let them spoil his session. So he took his cane and inserted it into the barrel of the gun. With a twist behind this, he snatched the weapon from the thief's hands. When the cane came back up even with the weapon at its end, it was used to hit the man's testicles, which made him bend over to clutch his body parts in pain, but it didn't end there. Because the cane followed its upward path with the weapon, hitting the thief's chin, causing him to throw his head back. The weapon separated from the cane thanks to the sudden stop.

Lincoln took advantage of the thief's head position to place the tip of the cane inside his nose, below his sinuses, finally lowering his cane sharply with everything, sending his head crashing to the ground, leaving him unconscious. With a possible skull fracture.

Lincoln broke the kiss.

Lucy was breathing hard, with a string of saliva connecting her mouth to her brother's mouth.

Lincoln got up from the seat with Lucy in his arms and calmly walked away, leaving the thief dead on the floor.

As they walked, Lucy came to her senses. The kiss Lincoln gave her shut her brain down for a few minutes. Lucy realized how Lincoln was holding her. As if she were a princess. And she reacted.

"Lincoln. Can you please put me down?"

“Oh, you're awake. Why do you want me to put you down? Are you embarrassed that your big brother is holding you?”

"N-Not that. It's just that I'm not used to these things. Also, I can walk on my own."

"Fine. I'll put you down, but in return, I ask you for one thing."

"Sure, Lincoln. What do you want?"

"Say in a soft voice, 'Please, Onii-chan, can you put me down?'"

This request made Lucy blush: "I can't do that. It's too shameful."

"Okay. Enjoy the rest of the trip."

"Ok! I'll do it. P-please Onii-chan... can you put me down?" Lucy's face was as red as a tomato.

For his part, Lincoln contained the urge to laugh. That sweet voice in which Lucy spoke, added to that stutter, was so cute. Lincoln kept his end of the bargain and put Lucy on the ground to walk on her own. Not before he gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Yes. Everything indicates that nothing can break the boy's good spirits. What he didn't know was that his good intentions and noble spirit would confront a side of him he never thought he had.

The goth and the albino finally arrive at Loud's house. Before continuing on his way home, Lincoln said goodbye to Lucy with one last kiss.

Lucy entered her house and quickly ran up the stairs to lock herself in her room. The girl was lying on her bed.

“This is the fourth pair of underwear I have to change today.”

As Lincoln walked home, the boy thought about how good he felt after having a good time with Lucy, even when that man tried to steal them.

At that moment, Lincoln felt like he could do anything if he put his mind to it. He felt strong and invincible. With great self-confidence. He ran back to the Loud house to go to the girl he loved the most. All his girls were his own. But now he could only think of one. His beloved Leni.

Maybe if he explained his relationship with his other sisters, Leni would change her mind.

He did not expect miracles, nor did he expect her to understand or accept him. But his self-confidence screamed at him to go all or nothing.

Lincoln was in front of the door of his old house. With his strong hand, he knocked on the door and waited a few seconds until his mother came to him.

"Hey, honey. I thought you were going to your grandparent's house. Did you forget something?"

"No, Mom. I just want to talk to Leni. It's very important."

"Oh... well... I'm afraid you'll have to wait."

"Wait?"

"To come back from her date."

"A date?"

"A date."

"A date."

This word echoed in Lincoln's mind as he felt his heart breaking.

To put the final nail in that coffin, Lincoln heard his dear sister laughing as she approached the house.

Leni sees her mother and brother at the door. Next to her was a boy with light brown hair, combed back. The boy was wearing a brown jacket over a dark green turtleneck sweater and blue jeans. Interestingly, he looked like Scott, the boy she fell in love with when they traveled to Scotland.

Leni stopped when she saw her brother. She knew she would have to tell him sooner or later, but she never thought it would be so soon.

"Ha... Hey... Linky."

“Love, won’t you introduce me to your friend?” The boy next to Leni said.

"Yes. I would also like to meet... your friend," Lincoln said, hiding his jealousy.

"Lincoln. It's Scoods. He's... my boyfriend."

She silenced Lincoln like a bucket of cold water in the middle of a blizzard. Unlike Rita, who seemed very happy that her daughter had found a good boy.

"Hey buddy," he says, reaching out and shaking Lincoln's hand.

"I'm glad you came, Leni. Lincoln had something to tell you."

Leni looked a little worried. She knew what Lincoln wanted to tell her.

"Oh, what's up, Lincoln?"

Lincoln clenched his fists so hard that they turned white, but then he relaxed them.

"I guess... I forgot. Maybe it wasn't that important."

"I have to go now. See you tomorrow, Mom. See you tomorrow, Leni."

"See you soon, Scoods," Lincoln said reluctantly.

The boy left for his grandparents house and left the adults alone.

Lincoln was in his grandfather's backyard, looking sad. His pet, White-Flame, was lying next to him as Lincoln stroked his head.

White-Flame noticed his owner's sadness and licked his cheek.

"Thank you for your support, buddy. I think Leni meant it when she said we should forget what happened." Lincoln pressed down on the snow-covered grass as a few drops fell on it, causing it to melt.

Unlike previous times when the phenomenon was subtle, with a few very limited outbreaks, this time was different.

For the first time in a long time since the accident, Lincoln cried profusely.

White-Flame licked the tears from his owner's cheeks to clean his face, but they did not stop coming out, as if they would make up for all the time they had accumulated.

It was already daybreak.

Lincoln woke up with a really bad face because he didn't sleep well because of what happened last night with Leni and her new boyfriend. "I don't know why. It shouldn't hurt me that Leni has a boyfriend." He knows he has, like, five girlfriends. Although three of them are his sisters, why did it bother him so much that Leni had an accomplice?

She wasn't his. She had every right to date whoever she wanted. But then why did the thought of Scoods make his blood boil? He didn't even know the boy, and he already felt like he hated him. He didn't know how to explain it, but something inside him didn't feel good, and he shouldn't let that discourage him. It was December 31st. New Year's Eve, and it's the first time he's spent with his family in years. It must have been a happy occasion for him.

Lincoln got dressed and got ready to go to school. His grandparents hadn't woken up yet, so he made breakfast and left for school. But when he went out into the yard, he felt someone approaching, so his reflexes went into overdrive, giving the intruder a powerful kick. He fell to the ground, but Lincoln didn't know who he was until he started talking.

"Ah, that hurts, damn."

"Andy? Is that you?"

"But what's wrong with you? You son of a bitch."

"I'm sorry. But you approached me from behind. You know how I react. With everything that's happened lately,"

“I just came looking for you to go to school together, but you go and give me a kick. Damn, what a pain.”

"I'm sorry, Andy. Do you want me to check on you?"

"How the hell are you going to do that if you're blind?"

At that time, a person wearing a sports uniform consisting of blue pants and a sweatshirt was approaching. It was Clyde who was running when he saw the two boys arguing.

"Andy, Lincoln, what's going on?"

"Oh, hi, Clyde. Oh, nothing happened. Andy and I had a little misunderstanding."

"Tell that to my nose, you idiot."

"Let me see" Clyde taps Andy's nose. "You don't have anything. I don't see any fractures. You're bleeding a little from your right nose" Clyde opens his bag, takes out a cotton ball, and puts it on Andy's nose.

"Thank you, buddy."

"Whenever you want, Andy, By the way, guys, what are you doing outside at this hour?"

"Go to school. Aren't you going?"

“No, it's New Year's Eve. There are no classes today"

"Oh, what the heck? I just got out of bed, to no avail. Okay, see you the day after tomorrow."

Both friends knew that Andy had no family, so Andy would definitely spend New Year's Eve alone. This was something they could not allow.

"Hey, Andy."

"What?"

"You know, our neighborhood is having a New Year's Eve party. Clyde and I were wondering if you wanted to come."

"Party? Sounds good. Okay, I'll go."

"Excellent, we'll see you there. Oh, sorry, Lincoln, I didn't mean to."

"Don't worry, Clyde, I'm not upset."

"Should I bring something?"

"We just want to have a good time," Clyde answered.

"See you tonight. I'm going home to sleep." Andy leaves for his house.

The three friends were very excited about the party that night. More than anything, Lincoln. Well, this will be his first New Year's Eve party spent with his family in a long time.

It was already 6:30 pm. On Franklin Street, everyone was preparing for the banquet to be held to celebrate the New Year. In the neighborhood, the residents were dressed in their best clothes, their best perfumes, and their best menus.

At Myrtle and Albert's house.

On Lincoln's bed was an open box with a note in it: "Happy New Year from Venomous Industries." It was a party suit.

Lincoln was finishing putting on his new suit that he was going to wear that night when the sound of someone knocking on the door caught his attention. The boy gave permission to whoever was entering. It was Albert, who was already dressed for the party, opened the door and entered the boy's room.

“How elegant you are, son.”

Lincoln was wearing a suit consisting of blue-gray pants and a jacket over a gray shirt held in place by leather straps that crossed the upper chest in the form of a tie with a scorpion pin decorating the top.

“Thank you, Grandpa. It was a gift from my work.”

“This job gives you many benefits.”

"A little, yes."

"Well, you seem like quite a businessman, son. Come, let's go down so grandma can see you."

Both men go to where Myrtle is waiting for them, ready. When she saw her grandson, she couldn't help but pinch his cheeks with tenderness.

“Aww, you look like a gentleman, son.”

"Thank you, Grandma Myrtle."

"Good. If the three of us are ready, let's go to the party and wish this year in style."

Albert headed with his wife and grandson to the event hall, where the end-of-year party would be held.

The Loud family was already there. The girls invited some of their friends, including Polly, Giggles, Haiku, Tabby, Carol, and Fiona, among others, along with their families.

Lori constantly checked her cell phone. Well, Bobby was supposed to arrive at the party before the Casagrande family, who were already there. They explained that Bobby had a problem with his car and took it in for a last-minute repair.

All guests dressed in their most elegant clothes and wore masks. They are all very luxurious. The banquet was served at one of the two tables in the venue. While the band consisting of Luna, Sam, and Tabby livened up the atmosphere.

Everyone danced until the door opened, catching everyone's attention. Albert and Myrtle entered first, followed by their grandson. As they entered, all eyes fell on Lincoln. A song played in the background as he walked.

Everyone's reactions were different when the boy entered the room.

While Lincoln's parents showed so much pride that tears escaped their eyes, it was different for the rest. Especially for girls.

Leni dropped her glass when she saw her brother in that suit; Luna, who was tuning her guitar because she was watching Lincoln, pulled her string too much and broke it; Tabby, who was in charge of the drums, threw her drumsticks, causing a domino effect that sent all the drum pieces scattered all over the stage. Lynn and Polly, who were eating one of the party snacks, threw them to the floor. Lucy and Haiku couldn't hide their admiration for what they saw because their cheeks were extremely red, highlighted by the paleness of their skin. Luan and Giggles's mouths were wide open, as were their eyes, while the poke flowers they were wearing as decorations began to drain. Fiona and Carol licked their lips as they pressed their legs together, gasping for breath. Ronnie-Anne, who was pouring a glass herself, spilled it on Carl's head, while Carlotta, who was taking a selfie at the time, dropped her phone into a bowl. Finally, Linka had a mesmerizing expression, her eyes wide open and full of brilliance, while Liberty lay unconscious in her chair, with an expression of pleasure and blood dripping from her nose.

"It looks like someone is the center of attention," Myrtle said, nudging Lincoln in the elbow.

The elderly couple quietly advanced among the guests. Unlike Lincoln, who, despite not being able to see, could feel all eyes staring at him—some with lust, some with jealousy—on the part of overprotective fathers of their daughters, fortunately, Lincoln's relief came in the form of the sound of the door opening. The McBride family had gone through this with Clyde's three girlfriends. The McBrides already knew of their son's polygamous relationship, and although it was a shocking discovery at first, seeing how much love their son had for these three girls, they decided they could try to be more understanding. Fortunately, polygamy had been legal in the state for a year.

But there was one guest among the new arrivals who stood out more than any other. It was Andy. The orange-haired boy was wearing a white shirt with a tie, gray pants, and black shoes.

For those who did not know the boy, what most caught the attention of the invited guests was that his shirt sleeves were rolled up and fastened with a safety pin, indicating his “physical disability.”

Clyde and Andy approached Lincoln, who was talking to his parents.

"Hey Lincoln!" Andy greeted his friend.

"I'm glad you could come, Andy. Oh yeah. They are my parents. Rita and Lynn Loud. Mum, Dad, he's my friend from school, Andy."

“Nice to meet you.” Andy took off his right shoe and extended his foot to greet Mr. Loud. Who stared at him with a mixture of confusion and discomfort. "Yes, I know it's dirty. But my arms aren't that long."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Andy. Nice to meet you too." Both parents greeted the orange-haired boy.

The rest of the night was spent by the guests eating, dancing, and drinking champagne. Especially Leni, who seems to have developed a good appreciation for champagne, as she's already had five glasses, all brought by her current "boyfriend."

It was almost 00:00 AM, so everyone had their masks on.

While the couples danced to a slow song, waiting for midnight to kiss their lovers, most of the girls were looking for a certain boy. It was impossible not to recognize him, even with the mask on, because of his white hair. But this person was not at the party but in the parking lot.

Lincoln and Andy laughed while passing a cigarette bowl.

"This wonder is kicking my ass. Hey, how did you light it if you don't have an arm?"

"Don't underestimate me. My feet aren't just good for kicking."

"You're so weird, bro. I like it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah"

"Listen. I didn't think you'd agree to go out for a smoke. Didn't you need all your senses?"

Lincoln took a long puff from the cigarette, then exhaled the smoke and replied, "To hell with that. I was so stressed out. I need this."

"And you? Why aren't you over there looking for a girl to kiss?"

“Yeah, of course, kissing someone or kicking someone. I don't like those things.” Andy took another drag on his cigarette as he looked out into the parking lot as one of the vehicles parked there moved up and down. "We're not the only ones who skipped the kiss. Someone's having a party in one of the cars."

"Ha ha ha. Quite frisky."

"Damn. That truck won't take that much shaking. It's already a piece of junk."

Hearing these words, Lincoln got back to his senses from the effects of marijuana. "A truck!? Scrap!? Tell me how it is!"

“It's a truck, green and white. It looks like it's from the 1950s.”

“It's my dad's truck!”

"But what the hell?"

“Is someone having sex over there?”

"It must be one of your sisters."

“Only two of them have partners. One is on stage, and the other hasn't arrived yet.”

"Hey, and your other sister? You know, the blonde with the big tits."

"Leni!!!" Lincoln remembered his older sister's boyfriend.

“Where are you going? You don't know where the truck is parked.”

“Then lead me down to the damned road!”

Andy leads Lincoln through the cars until they are a few feet from the seat when it opens, and one of them gets out.

"Hey, you bastard. What are you doing fucking in other people's cars?" The person who got out of the truck was Scood, who saw Andy and Lincoln approaching and ran to a motorcycle, which he forcefully started and left at full speed. “Shit, he got away.” Andy looks at the seat inside, and a shocked expression invades his face. “Don’t fuck with me!”

At that moment, Lincoln had arrived, as he wasn't as quick as his friend. "Andy. What's going on? Why are you saying that?"

"Lincoln... there's your sister."

"Leni?"

“And she... seems... to be unconscious.”

"What!?" Lincoln pulled Andy out of the way and went in, touched Leni, and could feel her condition. Her dress was torn across her chest, exposing her. The skirt of her dress was standing up, and her panties were at one of her ankles, revealing her intimate area, and blood was oozing from her.

In addition, there was a used condom on the floor that also had some traces of blood on it.

Lincoln pulled Leni up, but something wasn't right. "Leni?" Lincoln places his ear on his sister's chest and then his hand under her nose. "She's not breathing."

"But what?" Andy asked, startled.

"She's not breathing, Andy; she's not breathing!"

"Shit, shit, shit. What the hell are we doing?"

"Go get help! Get my parents and tell them to call an ambulance!"

"Yes, yes. Right away." Andy runs away, while Lincoln stays with Leni.

"Please, Leni... don't leave me" Lincoln began performing CPR on Leni, chest compressions, and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. "Come on, Leni, come on." Lincoln repeated the procedure again. "Please, Leni, stay with me." Lincoln went through the CPR steps again until Leni woke up with a loud scream, then vomited on the floor.

Listening to his sister, Lincoln felt his soul return to his body, and he began to cry. It was nice to do it again. He's cried a lot lately since coming home, considering that when he went blind, he was told he couldn't do it again. "Leni. Are you okay?"

"Lin...Ki..." was the last thing Leni said before she lost consciousness again.

Lincoln stayed by Leni's side while Andy could be seen arriving in the distance with the Louds, girls, grandparents, and the rest of the guests behind them.

It was 2:00 am. The Loud family was in the hospital. While the younger sisters slept in the waiting room, the older sisters and Lincoln kept their parents company.

Rita did not stop crying, while Mr. Loud felt intense anger mixed with helplessness.

Suddenly, the door opened in front of them to wake up the minors. A doctor and two nurses came out. One was pushing the stretcher where Leni was, and the other was holding the floor attached to her arm. Seeing their daughter in this state, the parents called the doctor and filled her with questions.

"Doctor. What happened to my daughter? Where are they taking her? Will she be okay? When can we see her?" The questions continued until the doctor raised her hand to calm them down.

“Your daughter’s condition is delicate. At the moment, she is out of danger.”

"But what happened to my daughter?" asked Mr. Loud.

“Your daughter suffered an overdose, and as a result, she fell into a coma.”

“This is impossible. My daughter will never do drugs.” Rita was shocked by what she heard.

"I don't think it was her decision. The type of medication we found in her system was flunitrazepam."

"What is this?" asked Mr. Loud. The answer came from his scientific daughter.

"A sleeping drug known colloquially as 'Rufis', or also by its more commonly used Bulgarian name."

“The rape drug,” the doctor finished.

The faces of the Loud family are unparalleled. Rita knelt on the floor and began to cry, while Mr. Loud hit a table while screaming to get rid of his anger with several obscenities, just like Albert.

For their part, the girls and Myrtle and Rita surrounded Leni's bed. However, there was one family member whose absence was conspicuous.

In the parking lot behind the hospital, Lincoln was standing. In front of him was a recently purchased and unused trash can that had been a boy's vent tool.

“Damned son of a bitch!!” With a punch, he punched a hole in the container. "Bastard. I will kill you. I will kill you. You son of a bitch. I will find you. I will kill you. I will destroy you." The flurry of blows continued until only three walls of the container remained.

Lincoln's knuckles were bleeding from the blows. The boy tore off the sleeves of his coat to use as bandages. Finally, after washing off the blood in the hospital bathroom and applying some lotion that he always carried with him, he went up to the floor where Leni was. At times like these, he was grateful to be blind. Well, he couldn't bear to see his sister in the state she was in.

While Mr. and Mrs. Loud were talking to the doctor and the sisters and grandparents were getting ready to go home, Lincoln sat on the bed next to Leni, holding her hand. “I knew this would happen. I should have been there to protect you. You are so beautiful and innocent; it is your blessing and your curse. Like a sword with two edges."

The boy caressed his sister's cheek. "I'll find that bastard. I promise." Lincoln moved closer to Leni's face and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

-At the Loud's house-

The sisters slept peacefully.

Myrtle and Albert stayed the night in Mr. and Mrs. Loud's room, as Rita and her husband decided to spend the night at the hospital with Leni.

Lincoln sleeps on the couch. The boy seemed to be having a nightmare. Well, he didn't stop moving.

-Lincoln's Dream-

Lincoln was in the middle of a forest. The sky was covered with gray clouds as the wind blew strongly and snow fell in torrents.

Lincoln was holding a bowl in his hands while two large wolves walked around him. One is gray with blue eyes, and the other is black with red eyes.

The black wolf approached Lincoln and started talking to him.

"I know what you want. You have every right to take it." The wolf's voice is dirty and cavernous.

“You know you shouldn't,” the gray wolf argued against it. His voice was like that of an old man. Quiet and safe.

"He took it from us!!! It should have been our first time! He stole our prey!"

"She's not prey. Lincoln, I know you love her. She's not a sexual being. You love all the girls you've been with. You know it's not just sex. It's deeper than the pleasure of the body."

"Exactly. And if you don't, who'll be next? Luna? Lynn? Lucy? Or Ronnie-Anne? Are you going to sit around while you wait for some bastard to take what's yours? Or worse. What about Lily?"

"Lily?" The latter confused Lincoln.

"Lily, pure, innocent, and helpless little Lily. There are a lot of bad men out there looking for a girl to be separated from her parents for a moment. Will you let what happened to Leni happen to Lily too?"

"No!!!" Lincoln's scream was filled with all the rage his soul contained.

“So, you know what you have to do.” The wolf leads Lincoln to a pond with some black wolf-shaped statues placed in a circle. From the statues' mouths flowed a thick red liquid that shone like the blue liquid of the cave.

The black wolf stepped aside so Lincoln could collect some of this liquid in his bowl. Before he could drink it, the gray wolf appeared.

"No! Lincoln. Don't do it. This isn't the way."

"Don't listen to him. Think about Leni. How many girls have to suffer for you to realize?"

Lincoln thought, "The Black Wolf is right. Leni deserved justice. No, she deserved revenge."

Lincoln looked at his reflection in the liquid he was holding in the bowl and said a few words.

"For Leni. Cheers"

The boy began to drink the liquid while the black wolf laughed evilly.

Suddenly Lincoln's body began to turn black, and bulging veins developed red on it.

Lincoln woke up from this strange dream. This is not the best way to start the new year. But he didn't have the time or inclination to think much about it.

Lincoln got up and went to the bathroom. After washing his face and teeth, the boy went downstairs to prepare breakfast, but from the stairs, he could smell a scent coming from the kitchen, where Myrtle was preparing breakfast.

"Grandma? What are you doing up so early?"

"Oh. Good morning, Linky. I thought about making breakfast today. You always do, but I think it's best if you rest today."

"Yes. I think I could use a break." Suddenly, Lincoln's cell phone started ringing. "Excuse me, Grandma. I have to take the call." Lincoln got up from the table and left the house to talk in private.

"Yes"

"Hey Lincoln. Happy New Year."

"Good morning, Professor."

“I found out what happened to your sister. What a terrible thing.”

"How did you know?"

“Nothing happens in this city without my knowledge, let alone the involvement of one of my employees. I want to tell you that I can put at your disposal all the resources you need to find the culprit.”

“There's no need. I already have a way to find him.”

"As you wish. By the way, I've already covered you for that debt you had with the SPA."

"What? Really? That's great! I thought I'd have to pay for it with money from the next battle. You... wait... let me guess. I owe you that money, right?"

“You already understand our dynamics. As always, payment is a battle. I will wait for you this afternoon. I will send a car to pick you up.”

"Tonight?"

"Is there a problem?"

“Yes. My sister is in a coma. I can't leave her alone now. I have to be aware in case she wakes up or her condition deteriorates.”

"Uhm... I see. Good. Yeah, that's the thing. I'll call you later." Venom hung up, leaving Lincoln confused.

An hour later, Messrs. Loud arrived at the house.

"Dad? Mom? What are you doing here? You should be with Leni," Lori asked.

Messrs. Loud passed by and went to Lincoln, whom they embraced tightly.

“Thank you, son. Thank you so much.” Rita strengthened her hug, and so did her husband.

“I'm proud of you, hero,” Mr. Loud shed tears of joy.

"What's going on?" Lori, like her sisters, was confused until her mother cleared up her doubts.

“Your sister has been transferred to a private hospital, where they will be able to treat her better. All expenses have already been paid. By your brother.”

"This, who, me?" This surprised Lincoln.

A cry of emotion rang through the house, followed by a torrent of hugs.

The Louds, along with Albert and Myrtle, chanted Lincoln's name while throwing and catching him. For his part, Lincoln was still trying to process what was happening. Until his response came in the form of a phone call.

“Wait, wait, I have a call from work.” The Louds didn't stop lifting Lincoln up; he had to answer with complete celebration. "Professor? What's going on here?"

"It looks like you've already figured it out.”

"It was you? Did you order Leni to be transferred to another hospital?"

“Yeah, now. You said you couldn't fight because you were worried about your sister. So I decided to pull some strings to get her to a better hospital. It's a special place where politicians, businessmen, and celebrities go to live longer. They have the latest medical advances. Your sister will be fine.”

“Why do I feel there is a 'but' here?”

"Pretty obvious, Lincoln. Yes, that's right. The hospital isn't as cheap as you imagine. Only the cost of a room has nine figures, and I'm telling you the lowest number is nine hundred."

“Nine numbers?”

“And this is just the room. Add the cost of the treatment, the machines used, the payment for the care of the doctors and nurses, and the transfer to the new hospital. Well, in total, there will be about..."

Upon hearing the total, Lincoln felt his soul leave his body. “What the hell? That’s not a price. It’s a fucking bar code. How? It’s an astronomical amount.”

"But if it's your dear sister, don't you think she deserves it? By the way, I'll add the debt from the hospital expenses along with the debt from the SPA and building your parents' house. Then tell me. Can you come to the fight this afternoon?"

Lincoln sighed and reluctantly replied, "Yes, Professor."

"Lincoln hung up while he was still being thrown by his family, who were so caught up in the celebration that they didn't listen to the boy's conversation with his boss. To celebrate even more than Leni's quick recovery and Lincoln's "kind gesture," Mr. Loud decided to prepare a "Lynzania," his famous dish.

After lunch, Lincoln, Myrtle, and Albert bid farewell to the Louds, promising that tomorrow they would go to the new hospital to visit Leni.

Once he arrived home, Lincoln went into the yard to spend some time with his pet.

When the wolf saw Lincoln, he pounced on him and started licking his face.

"Ho ho. I love you so much, buddy."

White-Flame noticed that something was bothering his owner.

"Yes, I know. It shows a lot."

"This motherfucker. He'll pay me, and you'll help me." Lincoln pulled out a sock from his pocket that he found on the floor of the bench. "This wretch forgot this. Remember this smell." The White-Flame sniffed the sock. As he did, his pupils shrank, and his face turned into one of anger, baring his teeth and growling.

"Yes. Very good. Good boy. Rest tonight. Tomorrow we will go hunting."

The rest of the day passed normally until late at night, when dark, rain-laden clouds approached. It was a very fun way to start the new year.

Lincoln was waiting on the porch of his grandparents' house. The boy was wearing a black leather coat over his business suit. Well, those weren't the clothes he wore to his real job.

As usual, a limousine arrived to pick up Lincoln. The boy opened his umbrella so as not to get wet in the space between the house and the car. Once he boards the car, head to the meeting point. The setting was a suburban mental hospital. A place that was falling apart.

Inside, there was a typical group of businessmen wanting to win or lose some money on bets.

The fighting will be in the institution's courtyard. The walls with balconies were used by millionaires as terraces.

"Who did you say I'm going to fight, Professor?"

“Advanced Encorporander. Owned by fancy Luxor. It is a company that recently entered the association.”

“Will this be their first match?”

“No, they've already had twenty-five matches.”

“Who is his representative?”

"I don't know. But I know he's fierce. Don't hold back with him."

"Understood." Lincoln went down to the courtyard while Venomus spoke with President Lux.

"Good evening, Mr. Lux. I see you brought your son."

“Yes. It's time to teach him about the family business.”

The president's son was the same arrogant boy who had insulted Giggles and Luan at that party. Seeing the white-haired man entering the courtyard, an expression of anger appeared on the boy's face. “Dad, that's the bad boy who insulted me at that party with the ugly girls.” He said it in his strawberry boy tone.

"What?" He saw Lincoln. He remembered that day when his son came home crying with stains on his pants. He told him a false story that he was being harassed by ugly girls and that by rejecting them, the albino had frightened him so much that he used physical force, causing him to have this embarrassing accident.

"That damned peasant. I'll catch him." Lux took out his cell phone, but Venom stopped him.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lux. But you can't do anything against this boy."

"What? Why not?"

"He's my fighter."

Hearing this surprised the arrogant rich man.

“As I am sure you know, it is strictly forbidden to use your influence to harm a fighter for reasons that are not related to the interests of the association.”

Mr. Lux was disappointed that he couldn't use his money to ruin Lincoln's life. But being an entrepreneur, he always had an idea to work with.

"In that case, Professor, don't mind making a bet."

"What are your thoughts?"

“I will bet all my assets, my company, and my precious metal mines. My physical possessions and goods.”

“Impressive. I think I should match your bet and bet all of my monopoly.”

“No, Professor, none of that. Although it would be nice to be the owner of every industrial and commercial branch you own, I have a better idea.”

"Then what do you want?"

“If I win, you will give me your fighter contract.”

“Sorry, I think I heard wrong. I thought I heard that you wanted to hold the contract of young Lincoln Loud.”

“You're listening carefully. Unless you think your fighter isn't strong enough to win.”

Venom was not a man to be intimidated by a challenge. So he didn't hesitate to answer, "I accept your bet."

"Excellent. Let's make it official then."

According to the association’s bylaws, for a bet of this size, a contract must be concluded with the signature of both bettors and five witnesses vouching for it.

While putting his signature on it, Lux thought maliciously. “He was abandoned. The truth is that I had doubts about choosing this crazy man as my fighter, but he turned out to be very useful. Now he will bring me a good slave. Lincoln Loud, you will pay the price for humiliating my son.”

In the courtyard below the court, the show began.

“Tonight. The ownership rights to the platinum mine will be disputed between these two companies."

"Representing Venomus Industries. Lincoln Loud: (White Wolf)!

Against. the corporate representative.

Horace Mahoney: (Bonebreaker)."

Lincoln's opponent was a 6'2" man. He had broad, muscular arms. (189 cm)

He was wearing a coat torn at the sleeves and long, dirty brown trousers. He was chained from his wrists to his legs and neck. The handcuffs he was wearing had red lights on them, meaning they were electronic shackles.

Venom credited Lincoln's opponent for his trips to prisons and insane asylums in search of fighters and "specimens." "Serial killer Horace Mahoney. I never imagined that someone like Lux would recruit someone like him to represent him. It won't be easy for Lincoln."

"Fighters ready? Fight!"

Lux pressed a button on a console and unlocked the shackles.

The man ran toward Lincoln and knocked him down, but the boy evaded him by jumping to the side. The giant's fist collided with the ground, forming a crater.

Thanks to the force of the hit, echolocation gave him a clearer picture of his surroundings.

He left a hole in the ground with just one hit. This guy is nothing like the ones I've encountered.

Before Horace could pull his fist out of the ground, Lincoln ran up to him and started punching him in the arm and ribs, but it didn't seem to hurt him.

“Damn, his meat is so tough.”

Horace broke free and hit Lincoln in the stomach with a hammer blow, sending the boy flying and crashing into a wall, spitting blood in the process.

Lincoln fell to the ground, holding his stomach. "Damn. It hurts so much I can't stand up."

Horace ran back to Lincoln and grabbed him by the hair. The giant started hitting Lincoln in the face, then slammed him into the ground, then into a wall, and finally tossed him into the air, sending him into the middle of the courtyard.

Lincoln suffered several bruises on the skin and dislocated his arm from the fall, but his ordeal was only just beginning.

Horace grabbed Lincoln's dislocated shoulder and waist, lifted him above his head, and began to bend him.

Mr. Lux watched the boy suffer with delight. “I suppose he would still be of some use without being able to walk.”

Meanwhile, Venom was pure in the face of the situation.

For his part, Lincoln felt his spine bend to an unbearable point. It was excruciating, but before it could be cut like a toothpick, Lincoln stuck his thumb into the knuckles inside Horace's eye. The pain the giant felt made him let go of Lincoln and take his hand to his eye.

Lincoln took advantage of this to punch him in the face, breaking his nose, but the pain in his back and arm made him lie down.

If Horace wasn't angry before, he is now. So he got on top of Lincoln and started choking him. Lincoln hits him in the face with his good shape arm, but this blow doesn't seem to affect the giant, so he chooses a different and unusual strategy. Lincoln grabbed Horace's balls, squeezed them, twisted them, and then pulled them down. The sound of skin ripping and the copious amount of blood flowing from his crotch was followed by Horace screaming in agony, releasing Lincoln, and bringing his hands to his genital area. The boy took the opportunity to grab the giant by the face and slam him to the ground.

For a moment, Horace stood motionless. Lincoln took the opportunity to rearrange his arm. The boy knew such a technique from all the times he had to help Lynn when she dislocated her joints.

Horace stood up slowly. His face reflected hatred and anger, because no one had succeeded in overthrowing him.

His instinct for blood was boiling, and his bloodlust was rising at full speed.

Horace grabbed Lincoln by the neck, slammed him to the ground, and then threw him into the wall. Horace took Lincoln by the neck again, slammed him into the wall, then to the ground, before beginning to stomp on him.

Lincoln was already spitting blood.

From the above, Lux smiled sadly. "It's a pity that my new slave will die. But seeing him on the ground feels good." Lux turned to see Venom with a smug expression. However, the professor was very calm.

Horace pressed harder against Lincoln's chest. Little by little, his ribs gave way to pressure.

While in a snowy forest, Lincoln saw his body from a third-person view across the red pond and the black wolf beside him.

"They are defeating you, child.”

"Yes," Lincoln answered in an indifferent tone.

"Look!" the wolf points to Mr. Lux and his son. They both pointed and laughed out loud at the beating Lincoln was receiving. "It looks like those tight little bastards are having a lot of fun at the expense of your pain. And look who's over there! The brat who made fun of Giggles and your sister."

Lincoln saw the boy. Even though it was the first time he had seen him clearly, he couldn't be wrong because he recognized that annoying sarcastic laugh, "This bastard is arrogant."

“I think it's time to show him the true power of the White Wolf.”

In Lincoln's hands appears a bowl filled with red liquid, until the black wolf interrupts him.

“Why do you only drink a small amount from this bowl?”

Lincoln understood what the wolf meant. The boy threw the bowl on the ground, then buried his face in the red liquid and began taking large gulps while the wolf smiled evilly.

-Back to the real world-

Horace raised his foot to take one last step. But as he lowered it, Lincoln's hands stopped him. Horace used more force, but his foot didn't drop an inch. Suddenly, Lincoln rose, grabbing Horace by the ankle. The albino boy executed a judo move, slamming Horace into the ground. He repeated the process three more times before turning him around and throwing him into the wall.

Lux and Charmaine stopped laughing at the power the boy possessed. Venomus, on the other hand, dropped his expression, wearing an expression of spiteful glee.

Horace fell to the ground, looking at the albino boy.

Lincoln wiped the blood from his mouth with the palm of his hand, then ran the blood through his bangs and lifted his hair, exposing his eyes. But this time, there was something different about them. The gray shadow in his pupils had turned red.

Horace got up and ran towards the boy. The giant struck just as he had at the beginning of the fight, leaving a hole in the ground, and just like then, it was dodged by Lincoln.

The albino boy scored three times on Horace's ribs, but this time the giant spat out blood. Horace attempted another hammer blow, but Lincoln jumped out of the way, then delivered a roundhouse kick that landed on Horace's jaw, dislocating it.

Horace placed his hands on his jaw to reset it, but that left his core guardless, which Lincoln took advantage of to connect a flurry of blows to his ribs, glutes, and stomach.

Lincoln's blows sent Horace flying back until he was trapped against the wall. Everyone present watched the scene in amazement.

Horace Mahoney.

Age: 35 years.

He was sentenced to death in the electric chair for multiple murders. Up to forty victims are attributed to him, not counting the policemen who died at his hands during the raid that led to his arrest. However, his large size and muscle mass prevented a successful execution. Since all of his murders were committed in one city, he could only be executed in that jurisdiction. For this reason, it was decided that if he was not executed, he would be punished with life imprisonment until Lux convinced him to be his fighter, with the promise of the ability to kill all of his rivals without any legal consequences. An offer Horace couldn't refuse.

So far, Bonebreaker has had a streak of 25 wins and no losses. That's why it was surprising to see something like what was happening. He was surrounded by a boy a little more than half Horace's size.

Horace took Lincoln by the shoulder and waist. Although he was beaten, Horace managed to catch him and lift him above his head, and then he began to bend like last time. Lincoln attacks again, this time sticking his middle finger into Horace's ear. The pain Horace felt made him throw Lincoln to the ground and begin stomping on his back. But Lincoln turns around and grabs him by the foot, and after a quick movement, he falls.

Without letting go of Horace's foot, Lincoln steps on Horace's thigh, breaking his femur. Unsatisfied with this, Lincoln put him in a leveraged submission, dislocating his ankle and kneecap, and finally breaking his tibia and fibula.

Horace's cry of pain shocked everyone present. With a powerful kick to the back, he sent Lincoln forward ten feet.

Horace stands up as best he can and approaches Lincoln, pulling his broken leg until he is face-to-face with him. They both interlocked their fingers in a battle of strength as the other tried to push his opponent. Even with only one leg, Horace's resistance was impressive, but what he didn't count on was that Lincoln would respond by kicking Horace's good leg, breaking his other femur.

Horace knelt in pain. He was unable to stand anymore, which Lincoln took advantage of by grabbing him by the neck with both hands, then lifting him up and beginning to strangle him.

The pressure exerted by Lincoln's hand was too much, even for Horace's stiff muscles. The giant begins to hit Lincoln in the chest, causing bruises and even causing the boy to spit up blood, but this is not enough for him to let go. Suddenly, vein-like marks began to appear as bright as fire on Lincoln's back, up his spine to his shoulders, chest, and face.

Horace continued to hit with more force, to the point that he broke the bones in his fingers and wrists. Despite that, he kept hitting. Horace's face was turning purple from lack of air, and his remaining eye began to bleed and swell. In that moment, for the first time, Horace felt what it was like to be at the mercy of someone who intended to end your life. In that moment, the predator became prey.

Finally, the sound of the fighting ended. A sound like breaking branches was heard throughout the place, even with the sound of rain. But what stood out most about the scene was the position of Horace's head, which was tilted back by one hundred and forty degrees while blood came out of his eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. But as the saying goes, better safe than sorry, so Lincoln threw him into a dry tree whose top had been weathered so many times that it was as sharp as a stake. Horace's body was hung from the tree, going under his ribcage and coming out through his mouth.

Everyone looked stunned at the end of the battle, except for Venomus, who was extremely happy with his fighter.

"Winner: Lincoln Loud!" The referee declared Lincoln the winner as the boy left the courtyard and headed inside the building.

Meanwhile, Professor Venomus approached Mr. Lux, who was on his knees, with tears in his eyes and an expression of despair on his face. When he looked up, he saw Professor Venom holding the contract in front of him.

Lux knows what he means. "Please, Professor. What if we renegotiate the terms? How about a corporate alliance?"

“I'm sorry, Mr. Lux. But a bet is a bet, and it has to be honored.” Venomus looked at the contract with satisfaction. “And now I have a second technology company. I guess this means I no longer have a competitor.”

Lux crawled on all fours and took Venom by his robe, kneeling in front of him, crying, and running his nose. "Please. Professor, I'm begging you. I have a wife, a son, lovers, and children with mistresses. I won't be left with anything. If you lose, will you really give me your fighter contract?"

"Of course," Venomus replied with a slight smile.

The coldness with which Venom responded left Lux speechless. “How? Even if you knew what I could have done to the boy?”

"Yes. But I trusted him enough that I didn't have to worry about betting like that. The result of this fight only confirms that. Lincoln, this is my goose that lays the golden egg. Since he became my fighter, my company has grown like wildfire. And it's all thanks to him." And to fools like you, I monopolize the most important markets. Soon I will have the whole country in my hands.”

"Please. Please. We can come to an agreement, but don't take my property."

"What property?"

Venomus's question left Lux confused.

Venom pulls out his phone and shows him the screen. "At the time we signed the contract, I sent pictures of it to all the banks and real estate agencies you work for, and they have already been informed that you lost the battle. So, a few minutes ago, you no longer had any money or property. Because now they are mine. Oh, and by the way, now that you no longer have a company or a fighter, you have been kicked out of the association"

Lux pulls out his phone only to see how all the zeros behind his bank account numbers have turned into one, how all his properties in every country in the world are marked for foreclosure, and he received a notice from the association telling him he's no longer a member. "No...no. This is a nightmare."

“I don't want to live on the street,” Charmaine began crying with his father, while Venom let them wallow in their misery.

While Horace's body was being carried away, Lincoln was in the medical tent.

In the medical tent, the doctor finished examining Lincoln.

“I must admit, boy, I've never seen anything like this before. The blows you took must have left your body badly injured, but even if you have injuries, they're minor. You're stronger than you look. However, if there's some, it is better to act with caution. In the following days, you will feel the pain of the blows. Try not to make sudden movements, and rest well.

"I will. Thank you, Doctor." Lincoln put on his business suit. But before he left, Venom stopped him.

"Wait kid. Come with me; I have something I want to give you." Venom directs him to the hospital parking lot.

Lincoln began to feel around with his cane until he felt a large metal object.

“Is this… Is this a car?”

“It's more than just a car. This car represents the future of sports cars. Lincoln, I give you Alexander.

In front of the two men was an orange car.

"Will you give me a car?"

“Absolutely. Let's say it's a compliment from the company. But yes, in a certain way, for you.”

“In other words, you give it to me, but the cost will add to my already large debts.”

"Only fifty percent. The rest is courtesy."

“How mysteriously kind of you. But I'm not of legal age to drive, and even if I were, I can't drive because of my condition.”

"Don't worry. Like I said, Alexander is more than just a car."

“It is powered by solar energy, which stores it and is able to allow it to walk for up to eight days and nights, and while it does so, it continues to store it in its backup battery. It has a state-of-the-art autopilot and GPS system, programmed with all short routes or scenic views across the continent. You can travel from Alasca to Tierra del Fuego in Argentina. It is programmed to operate via voice commands. Its structure is made of titanium and carbon fiber. Light and resistant. Unidirectional bulletproof glass. You can see from the inside, but not from the outside."

“Like those mirrors used in interrogation rooms?”

"Exactly. Plus, there's a security system. It's only programmed to open in the user's voice. If someone tries to force the door, they'll be reprimanded. In the form of a five-hundred-volt discharge."

"This is little more than a stun gun. But doesn't that mean that if I touch it, I'll end up curled up on the ground like a fish?"

"Don't worry, it can be transferred, and only the user can do it. Alexander. Activate the transfer code."

An automated voice came out of the car: "Please. Enter the password."

"Password T R 45"

"Waiting for new user confirmation."

“Say your name and then the password I just said, so the car will recognize you as its new owner.”

Lincoln started saying his name, "Lincoln Marie Loud."

"Enter the password."

"TR 45"

"Newly recognized user. Hello, Lincoln Loud."

“Give him an order. And remember. You must always say his name first.”

"Alexander. Open the driver's door."

The car complies with the command and opens the door.

“It's like a giant Alexa on wheels. I suppose I won't depend on you anymore to send me vehicles when I need them.”

"That's how it is. It also has other accessories. It's all here in the manual. Don't worry; it's in Braille."

"Thanks, boss."

"Oh. One more thing. When you get home, give this to your sister Lisa" Lincoln takes the envelope from Venomus.

"Ok. Until next time, Boss." Lincoln gets into the car and orders it to take him to his parents house.

-Meanwhile at the Loud's house-

Lori, Luna, and Luan packed their things to go back to college the next day.

Luna was packing her clothes and guitar while Lynn was sitting on her bed "It's annoying that I have to go back to university."

"Don't worry, Luna. I'll take good care of Lincoln."

"But don't try anything weird. Remember, we're sharing him."

“Sure, of course. But while you're gone, I'll have to work twice as hard for you. Don't worry, sis. I'll be thinking of you while I ride Lincoln.”

"What? You're going to do what?" This time, it left Luna confused.

"Oh, that doesn't seem right."

"How's that? And what's up with Tabby and Polly?"

"I haven't told Polly yet. And you?"

“No, I didn't say anything to Tabby either.”

"We should tell them sometime."

“What if they say yes?”

“I think we would have less time with him if others would occupy him.”

"So let's keep it simple, then. The first one to order will get him for herself."

"I like that idea."

In Luan's room.

The comidy girl was packing her things. However, a little uncertainty struck her. The reason she went to that university wasn't just because they had a good acting course or because her sisters were going there too. The biggest reason was that Benny was going to the same university. The idea of studying with the boy she loved was something she had always dreamed of since she was fourteen years old.

They will have a college romance and get married when they finish their studies. She would have her own comedy TV show, and he would become an actor, and eventually they would have a daughter named Bonnie.

Luan planned an entire future with Benny. She never imagined that the love of her life would be able to do something so mean with one of her best friends.

I guess things don't always go the way you expect.

Suddenly, Luan's memory crossed. That was the moment Lincoln entered her room to comfort her after the breakup. The image and words of her brother that day were still fresh in her memory.

'Luan. You still deserve a man who will love you forever. And you'll find him one day.'

Remembering that, Luan's face turned red with embarrassment. “Oh. Why does he have to be so kind and considerate? It confuses me.” Luan covered her face with one of her sweaters to exclaim. “He's always so kind. He always puts our happiness, desires, and well-being above his own.”

“He's so cute.” Luan's cheeks reddened, and a tear ran down them as she hugged her jacket to her chest.

"What am I thinking? He's my brother."

She could hear something from the other side of the wall.

Apparently, one of the employees didn't feel like doing their job and didn't fill that space with noise-canceling material.

Luan put her ear to the wall to hear that it was a conversation between her older and younger sister.

"Maybe Lincoln could work out a schedule for us on a rotating schedule. He's good at organizing things. Remember how he organized the fridge with Lisa?"

“Hahaha. Yes. Too bad he forgot to put a place for Dad’s things. He had to improvise food to impress this investor.”

"I wonder where Lincoln is now?"

“I don't know. But I hope he comes back soon. I want to have one last turn with him before I go.”

“A turn with Lincoln?” This word confused Luan. But she decided to keep listening.

"We'll have it. Since I'll only have it for myself while you're in college, I'll be generous and not ask you to share him"

"What do they mean by sharing him? Unless... Um?" Flashbacks came to Luan's mind in the last days of Luna and Lynn acting nice to Lincoln. "What!?" Luan covered her mouth after that scream.

"You heard that, Luna?"

"Yes. And that's weird. The walls are supposed to be soundproof." Luna started to look for where the sound was coming from when she was interrupted by a louder noise. This was from one of the less expressive sisters in the family. It was Lisa. When they got down, they saw Lisa hugging Lincoln.

"What happened? Why all the fuss?"

“What is happening, sis, is that it has finally been recognized that I will help humanity move forward into the future.”

“Read it again, honey.” Rita was so excited, so Lisa proceeded to read the letter Lincoln had given her.

“Ahem... Dear Miss Lisa Marie Loud: We hereby inform you that due to your past achievements in the field of science, you have been offered a position in the Scientific Department of Venomus Industries.”

“Your brother got Lisa a job at the company.”

“I will finally be able to work in an environment where genius can open to new horizons.”

"Wait. I thought you were forbidden from doing any kind of experiment. Also, you're too young." Luna reminded them of the conditions the court had imposed on Lisa three years ago.

“At home, no. But I can do it in a controlled environment.”

On the other hand, Lana approached Luna, took her by the hand, and pulled her. "Luna, you should see Lincoln's new car"

"Does Lincoln have a car?"

The family leaves the house to see the orange car parked on the street.

"Where did you get this car?" Luan asked.

"It was a gift from Professor Venomus."

"Why didn't he give you one of his limousines?"

"That's enough already, Lola. The professor won't give me a limousine. Although maybe it means increasing my debt." His last thought was, 'And I know how much I already owe.'

"How do you drive it if you're blind?" Luna asked.

"It's on autopilot. If I want, I can rest in the back seat in the meantime."

Hearing that, Luna had an idea: "Hey, brother. Can you take me for a ride?"

"Me too."

"And three"

"And four"

Lana, Lola, and Lily also wanted to ride in Lincoln's new car. Luna wanted a last moment alone with Lincoln before leaving, and she could not get it if her little sisters were there. So she thought about an excuse for their existence alone.

"I forgot something at Sam's house, and I do not want to return at midnight."

"Well, go up. Tomorrow I will take you on a picnic after school."

"Yeah!!" The three girls jumped with joy, then hugged their brother.

"Alexander. Open the back doors" The car beeped and opened the door "The car works with voice. But only with my own."

"Yeah. It is a great car, son. But nothing matches the classic Vanzilla."

While the family was laughing, Luna and Lincoln went up to the car, heading to Sam's house.

"So what did you do...." Lincoln could not end his question because Luna had passed on him and gave him a kiss on the tongue "You have never forgotten anything at Sam's house, haven't you?"

"Take your pants off" she ordered.

"Alexander new path. Drive around the city and then return home; take the longest route" Lincoln sighed and then gave Alexander new orders.

"Re-calculate a new path."

"It will give us time."

She pushes Lincoln, leaving him lying on the seat, to ascend to the boy's head.

________

The next morning, Lincoln arrived at school in his new car with Andy.

"Man. That car is cool."

"Yes. The best thing is that you can go out while traveling elegantly."

"It is very bad for you to pay half of what it deserves. As I see, it is not cheap."

"Thank you, Andy."

Another car parked next to Lincoln. Andy was able to get to know who it was, "Clyde, did you get your car?"

"Yes. I thought it was time to give the car more movement." Clyde sees the orange car and gets crazy. "This is a luxury car. It was supposed to not be put on the market until after three years."

"Yeah, you sure love cars."

"Yes. I entered the automobile world two years ago. How did you get this car before reaching the market?"

"It was a 'gift' from the professor."

"Working there gives you many advantages, buddy."

"Wait for the spring vacation. We will go on a wild trip."

"This looks great."

"Good. Let's enter before we are late."

_______

"Hey Lincoln."

"How are you, bro?"

"Looks well, Link."

"Good morning, Lincoln."

While the children were walking in the corridors of the school, the other students received Lincoln warmly. Clyde's report clearly shed light on the rumors that had completely dissipated. Currently, Lincoln and his friends are the most famous children in school. Lincoln was received as a kind of "celebrity." With the exception of the group of less preferred girls, who still believe that Lincoln was a criminal because they were absent on the day of the report.

No one knew that they were still thinking badly in Albino because they were only whispering; no one disturbed themselves to notify them of the news. However, there will soon be more important things to worry about in that group of chimosas.

The girls were sitting on the stairs of one of the corridors.

"I cannot believe that Lincoln would expel Chandler outside the city. It was supposed to be the opposite," said Suzy.

"In fact, this makes me happy. This man was garbage," Molly replied.

"We regret the going of your boyfriend, Christie," Cici said the word of her boyfriend while she was suffering from a desire to vomit.

For her part, Christina was suffering from an internal conflict. On one hand, she was relieved because she no longer had to pretend to be Chandler's girlfriend, but on the other hand, she no longer has any remaining options to get rid of Lincoln.

While the girls were talking, they heard some footsteps from afar, and a person passed before them.

Upon seeing him, the girls dropped their mobile phones, and they began to drool. The mysterious person stopped in front of them.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me where class 546 is?"

The girls referred to a door.

"Oh. Thank you very much." The mysterious person withdrew, leaving the girls and their hearts in their eyes.

In room 546.

The students were talking to each other when Mrs. Johnson issued an announcement.

"Student attention. Apparently, a new student joined our course today." Agnes was in an empty office in the back of the room. "I think he has not arrived yet" Agnes ideas were cut off with the voice of one of them knocking on the door. The teacher went to open it, but when she did, her eyes expanded and her pupils swelled.

"Sorry, is this room 546?"

Agnes can barely utter a word. "Yes, yes... you should be the new student."

"Yes. That's how it is."

"Okay..."

When the boy entered the room, everyone was silent. Girls and some boys also stared. But there was a group that did not look happy. Lincoln can feel heaviness in the air. Clyde and Andy looked at the boy with suspicion.

Agnes stands next to the boy.

"Students. I present to you your new... hot. I mean, your colleague. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Gladly."

"Good morning. Let me present myself. My name is Hidiki Kurohana. Nice to meet you."

Do you want to read chapter 16 and 17? Go to my patreon, you'll find the chapters there.

patreon.com/Hana_Chan1 

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz 

2