[E] Chapter 10 – My Mistress
1.1k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This entire chapter is smut with a bit of romance. If you're not into that, feel free to skip it. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

My vision went dark as the blindfold wrapped itself around my eyes, and was tightly but gently secured from the back. A shiver of excitement ran up my spine. No matter how many times we did this, it never felt old.

The feeling of soft fabric enclosed around my wrists, and I let out another eager sigh. To my right, the familiar melodic giggle of my mistress rang in my ears.

“My but you are eager for this, my dear Lilia~” She teased.

I wiggled at her teasing words, and against the silken ropes that bound me in place. Half the fun of this exercise was in trying to retain some semblance of control over my actions, a battle that I was already failing miserably at.

Not that either of us minded.

“O-Of course Mistress, I love any time spent with you~.” I stated with a shaky confidence.

I could Feel her smile, even while blinded, and her soft lips pressed against my cheek in a romantic kiss.

“And I love spending time with you, my darling Maid.” I shivered at her words, while my lips curled into a pout. It wasn’t fair that she was using our feelings towards each other like this to break my composure.

“I do love it when you’re like this too. All tied up, desperate, and horny for me~” Something thin and sinuous brushed up against my thigh, tickling me and bringing out a gasp. At the same time her hand cupped my right breast, while her thumb flicked sensually at my perky nipple.

Shudders coursed their way through my body at the light teasing. How was I this horny already? Did I really enjoy playing with Iris that much?

“The bindings aren’t too tight I trust?” I shook my head. Azalea was Very good at tying me up, but she Always made sure to check that it wouldn’t cause me any harm. “Good girl, thank you for telling me.”

Her other hand lovingly stroked my head, and I sighed. It felt nice, but I was getting increasingly frustrated by just how much she was teasing me. Her other hand continued its gentle ministrations of my breasts, and I let out quiet whimpers, even as I felt the wet patch trailing down my legs.

“M-Mistress…” I whimpered.

Azalea’s words echoed sensually right up against my ears, and I felt her steamy breath tickling me. “Hmm~? What is it my dear maid?”

My hips bucked involuntarily in uncontrolled frustration as she whispered to me, and I let out a whimpering moan. “P-Please… I need you-”

I gasped as her finger pinched my nipple, and I heard her whisper in my other ear. “Tell me what you need~”

Holding myself back was useless at this stage, and I groaned in need at her sensual teasing. “Mistress, I need you to touch me, to make me Cum, to make me yours!” My final words came out as a shout, my body quaking even as it was held in place by the bindings.

For a few torturous moments, there was no response, aside from the sound of my heavy breathing. Then I felt her lips brush sensually against my cheek, and the sound of her chuckles reached my ears.

“I suppose I could do that, for a good girl. And what do good girls do?”

“Good girls Obey.” The response was as natural to me as breathing. Mistress’ mischievous giggling echoed in my ears, before she leaned in close to whisper once more.

Good girl~

Her hand slowly trailed down the front of my body, sending electric tingles from each point of contact. At the same time, her other hand gently rubbed at my horn, the unfamiliar appendage sending pleasurable shocks through my body.

Mistress’ hand went between my legs, and my blinded eyes exploded in stars. Her soft, yet firm hand wrapped around my hard, dripping cock and I felt my knees go weak. More slick girlcum dripped down my length, between my thighs and down my leg.
“For being a maid, you seem to enjoy making a mess of my floors~”

Mistress’ teasing comments got another groan of frustration out of me, and I bucked my hips up against her hand, seeking to coax a bit more pleasure out of her hand. In response, she slowed down her gentle touches, drawing out each teasing stroke of my begging hen.

“Mistreeeeessss…” I whined.

Azalea only giggled louder, while her other hand gently stroked my head. “Sorry, I just can’t help but tease you my adorable maid~”

Her strokes began to get faster, and a gasping groan escaped my lips as her ministrations continued. I was so close, right on the edge of my orgasm. My mind was going white with pleasure, my blackened vision blurred by starry shapes.

“Mmm… I love those adorable moans of yours my obedient maid.” A whimpering moan escaped my lips. “Cum for me~”

“Oh… oh mistress… mistresssss!!” My hips bucked once again as my lust built up to a fever pitch, and I let out a shrill shriek as my orgasm wracked my body with mind numbing pleasure.

As my climax began to settle down, I slumped, now only held up by the ropes restraining my arms in place. My mistress took me by the chin, and lifted my limp head up to give me a gentle kiss on the lips.

“You’re such a good girl.”

I whimpered again, as I realized that the lust in my body had yet to dissipate, and I felt Lady Azalea’s smirk as she gently caressed my half-hard hen. She clutched me by the collar around my neck, and helplessly I was pulled forward into her.

“P-Please mistress… I want more…!”

I heard my mistress sigh, and her hands delicately combed their way through my blonde hair. Shivering, I let out a sigh of my own as my head leaned in to meet her touches. “Seems my horny maid is insatiable. But before I give you more of what You want, we need to deal with the matter of your punishment first.”

Gulping, I nodded my head obediently. Forgetting to provide a meal for an adorable girl like Iris was a highly punishable offense. One must never forget breakfast after all.

Still bound up in the ropes, Mistress bent me over, with my torso resting on her knees. She was sitting on a nearby chair she’d pulled up, and my bare bottom was left open and vulnerable for her.

“Now, tell me what you did wrong.”

I licked my dry lips. “I… f-forgot to feed our guest.”

“A sweet girl at that. Even if you were helping her out with other things, it’s an important duty for a maid to ensure our guests are well taken care of.” Her hand was gently rubbing at my rear end as she spoke, alighting the nerves in preparation for what was to come. “How many do you think is appropriate for this offense, dear Maid?”

Oh gods I hated when she did this. My brain was so addled with hazy lust, I couldn’t even bring myself to think of an appropriate response. Of course, that was all part of the game we were playing.

“Uhm… f-five?”

Even if I couldn’t see it, the motions of her body conveyed the fact that she was shaking her head in disapproval. “Five for forgetting breakfast? I think that ten is much more appropriate.” She spoke in her most commanding tone possible, that sent pleasurable shivers through my quaking body.

“Y-Yes Mistress.”

“That’s better. Now, count for me.”

Oh gods, I was supposed to count-

Smack!

I let out a yelp as her palm made contact with my ass, sending my body into convulsing shakes. The first was never that painful, but the humiliation of being in this position, because of my failures-

Oh right. “O-One.”

Smack!

The second one was always a bit more painful, but also when the pleasure began to seep its way in. I felt my cock stiffen again as the stinging pain seared my body and reminded me of who I belonged to.

“T-Two.”

Smack!

Mistress never ramped up her strength during each swing. My body began to expect each incoming strike of her palm, and this allowed it to settle into an almost comfortable rhythm.

“Th-Three…!”

Smack!

Thoughts bled away as the pleasure of each sting began to overwhelm the pain. It felt so good to be in this position, to be put in my place.

“F-Four!”

Smack!

Oh gods… oh gods…!

“F-Five!”

Smack!

My thoughts bled out my ears as the pleasure overwhelmed my brain. My hen was at full mast and leaking pre-cum, so skillful were my mistress’ hands.

“S-Six!”

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I had no time to fully process my thoughts between each smack, and my words failed me as my moans overwhelmed my shaky voice. At some point in the exchange, I’d orgasmed again, coating the floor in my sticky cum. My thoughts were millions of miles away, and all that was left was a panting, drooling, cum soaked mess on my mistress’ lap.

Her hand began to gently stroke my no doubt red and swollen bottom, and I let out a quiet whimper as the pain began to fade, replaced by the afterglow of our pleasurable exchange.

“Are you all right Lilia?”

That was her signal that she was breaking character to check on me. Gods I loved her.

“Y-Yes Mistress… V-Very much all right.”

Her arms flipped me over, so I was facing up towards her, and she removed the blindfold. Azalea’s face was lit up with a loving glow as she gently stroked my face, and leaned in to kiss me on the lips.

Still warm from my afterglow, I leaned in as close as I could to my mistress, my body seeking to touch every part of her at once. To cuddle in close, and never leave.

“I love you Mistress.”

She gave me her brightest smile, and kissed me gently on the forehead. “And I love you my dear Lilia.”

The sound of a watch going off broke us from the moment, and we both groaned as we realized it was time to stop for the day. Azalea skillfully untied me from the ropes, my wrists having not sustained any injuries during the exchange.

“Let’s get cleaned up in the baths, then we can meet with Iris.” My mistress faltered a moment, biting her lip and looking to the side.

I walked up to her, still naked and gave her a hug from behind. “What’s on your mind love?”

Mistress sighed and quietly shook her head. “Nothing, it’s just… do you think she’ll want to stay here with us?”

I formed a teasing smirk. “Hoping for a new maid to play with?”

Azalea turned to flick my forehead. “Brat. And only if she wants to of course. From the sounds of things, she’s had a hard life and I want to make a good home for her.”

Nodding my head, I laid my head against her shoulder and smiled. “Well, I’m very happy here. And given how comfortable she’s gotten with us already, I think she’ll agree.”

My Mistress smiled, turning around to give me another kiss on the lips. “Thank you Lilia. I hope you’re right. Now, let’s get going.”

With her arm hooked around my side, we both made for the door that would lead us back into the office.

Secretly, I was also quietly worrying about what Iris’ answer would be. I hoped I hadn’t made her uncomfortable.

Finally we get some smut! Apologies for how long this took. I got hit with a bout of depression for a few days, and I had to work that out before I could continue. I hope you enjoyed Chapter 10 of Getting Comfortable, and thank you for reading it!

I'd like to shout out the wonderful FlitterPuff, whose Lunar Marked series helped to inspire this book. Be sure to check her out, she's amazing and talented! https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/24825/flitterpuff/

For those of you caught in snow, I hope you stay safe, warm and comfortable.

38