Author’s Letter
196 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Readers,

First and foremost, I apologize for the delayed release of the chapters.

Initially, I wanted to write about authentic cultivation methods that are practiced in the real world. But, as we all know reality is quite boring when compared to fiction. So, I decided to write a novel incorporating those methods into my story. Please look forward to it. I plan to write that novel in the future. But currently I lack the confidence to go through it. Because the concepts are already boring, if my storytelling is also bad, then it will be a flop.

To boost my confidence, I started a novel called "The Eye of Fate: Thoth’s Revelation." But I realized I hadn't researched enough for the story. So I temporarily halted that story. I do not want to destroy it because I think it is a good concept. I will continue it in the future if possible.

After some thought, I thought of writing something much simpler. When I was in college, I came across a few concepts which made a bizarre impression on me. So, I decided to write a story based on those concepts. Therefore, I came up with this novel “The Eclipse Moons Grimoire - Lilith's Whispers”. Those concepts will form the core of my story and they will be prevalent throughout my story. I plan on narrating them in Volume2 arc1.

For a whole month after starting my novel, I really enjoyed this experience. I had fun losing myself in the world of imagination and creativity. But then I hit a snag. The story I wrote might cause problems for me on many platforms because of age restrictions and various other reasons. I am sure everyone can tell after reading the novel.

When I was at a loss for what to do, I came across an internet comment posted by a user named sevenless, “If an author can't even play gracefully with ideas, then he might as well put down the pen.” 

I really thank him for that. His comment has greatly inspired me and allowed me to think things through more flexibly and opened up new perspectives. Because of this, I had come up with new concepts and new storylines. My original story has become much better.

Other than him, I had taken many pieces of advice given by many writers on the internet. I sincerely express my gratitude to all of them.

Of course, because of this I had to rewrite my entire draft. This is my first reason for my delay in releasing new chapters.

During this period, I really lost myself and forgot the flow of time. If possible, I would have liked to continue immersing myself like this. But as usual, I came across my second hurdle, my job. Since I am only writing this novel as a hobby, I have to do my job to earn my living. Because of this I can't spend a lot of time on this. 

Previously I used to release a bunch of chapters every week. But I can't do it anymore. This is my second reason for the late release.

After much internal struggle, I finally decided to release one or 2 chapters per week based on my convenience. If you don’t like cliff hangers or incomplete stories like me, maybe read the novel every month or two.

And finally, I request readers to rate my novel, write a comment or give me your feedback according to your convenience, so that I could try and improve myself if possible. Not to mention, I am also curious about what people think about my work.

By the way, I think I did not mention the names of volume and arcs.

Volume 1 “Baroness”

This is the end of Volume 1 Arc 1 “Gambit” (chapters 1 - 18)

Next up: Volume 1 Arc 2 “Polaris”

                                                                                                    Thanks for your support.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                              [The Rainy Imp]

6