Volume 1: Chapter 15: Punishment [18+]
955 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the soft glow of the moonlight under the open sky, rustling leaves in the gentle night breeze, amid everyone’s confused gazes, Eleanor leaned in, held Sera by the waist, and gave a deep kiss.

Releasing Sera from her embrace, Eleanor spoke, “It’s been a while, sister. How have you been?”

“It has indeed been a while. I am doing well. And you?” Sera gently placed her palm on Eleanor's cheek with an affectionate smile.

Eleanor beamed with joy and replied, "I'm doing well."

"Vina, Tia, allow me to reintroduce her to you. She is my younger sister and your aunt," Sera presented Eleanor to her children.

"Hello, nice to meet you," Eleanor waving her hand with a mischievous smile.

Vina, Tia, Liora, and Rolland, who had their mouths agape in surprise, finally regained their senses.

Unable to contain his curiosity, Tia blurted out, "Mother, is she really your sister? The maids said..."

"Didn't I already tell you to ignore the gossip? She is indeed my own sister," Sera interrupted with a reassuring smile.

"Mother, we have an aunt?" inquired Vina.

"Yes, you have an aunt."

"Do we have other relatives too?" Vina asked with curiosity.

"Yes, you have many relatives," interjected Eleanor.

"Who are they? Where are they? When can we meet them?" Vina bombarded her questions excitedly.

"In time. But you must not tell anyone about this, okay?" Sera cautioned.

‘Why does she want to keep so many things hidden?’ Tia thought.

"Okay," Vina and Tia nodded.

"Then let me introduce your sister, Liora..." Just as Eleanor attempted to introduce her daughter, she noticed Liora approaching Tia and beginning to sniff his scent.

Sniff, sniff.

'What the hell, why is she smelling me? Do I smell bad?' Tia was taken aback.

"Mother, can we take sister Tia back home? She smells nice. Please, can we?" Liora started to pester Eleanor with a puppy face.

"She smells nice?" Eleanor was confused. Kneeling down, she took a moment to smell Tia.

Instantly, her eyes widened in surprise and shock. After a brief moment of trance, she smiled like a predator.

Tia's body jolted as he felt her smile sending chills down his spine.

‘Why is she staring at me like that?’ Tia gulped internally.

"Sister, you've hidden her well. It's no wonder you stayed away from the family. Can I have her?" Eleanor asked, still grinning, without looking at Sera.

“What do you think?” Sera responded, her voice carrying a faint hint of killing intent.

Eleanor lifted her head to look at Sera, who was staring down at her with an ice-cold gaze. Fear gripped Eleanor's heart.

“No. Tia is my sister. You can't take her,” Vina yelled, pulling Tia behind her, as if shielding her, and glaring at Eleanor and Liora.

Eleanor exhaled a deep sigh as she stood up, “Alright, I understand. I will give up. I will not fight my sister over this.”

Tia heaved a sigh of relief internally.

“But mother….” Liora did not give up. She almost teared up.

Liora, with a helpless expression, raised her hands in a surrender-like gesture, "You have to ask your aunt. If she's okay with it, then we'll take her with us."

Liora approached and grabbed onto Sera’s gown, pulling her while pleading with almost teary eyes, “Aunt, can we take sister with us? You also come with us. Please.”

Sera retracted her cold gaze, exhaled, and then knelt down, smiling. While ruffling Liora’s hair, she said, “Not now dear. In the future, when Sister Tia and you become adults and if Tia is okay with it, then she can go with you. Okay?”

Liora couldn't say anything, so she nodded and said, “Okay, but it is a promise, okay?”

Eleanor, who was at the side, smiled in excitement with her eyes wide and taking a deep breath.

“Alright, it is a promise. So will you smile for me now?” asked Sera.

Convinced, “Okay,” Liora gave a bright smile and hugged Tia, earning a glare from Vina.

‘Why did she suddenly become so attached to me? Do I smell so good? But I've never heard anything like that from others.’ Tia's mind filled with questions as a tug of war started to take place between Vina and Liora.

“Alright, Liora, come here.” Eleanor chuckled as she pulled Liora away from Tia, freeing Tia in the process.

Vina hugged Tia, determined to prevent others from taking her away, while Liora pouted in her mother’s embrace.

Internally, Tia felt a mix of relief and fear, questioning, 'Am I a toy for which the children fight?'

While observing Liora, Sera smiled, "She has terrifying instincts."

"Yeah, I know, right? Sometimes even I can’t match up to her." Eleanor said with pride.

Looking at Vina, who is still on high alert, Eleanor said, “It's alright, Vina. We will not take your sister away from you.”

“Really?”

“Really. If she comes, you can also come with her,” Eleanor said, as if enticing a child with candy.

“No, we will not go anywhere without Mother,” Vina said seriously.

“Then let's take her with us too.”

"Hmm," Vina relaxed, feeling as if everything was okay in that scenario, and let go of Tia.

This caused Eleanor and Sera to smile.

Copyright © [2024] [The Rainy Imp]. All rights reserved. 

Suddenly, as if she had thought of something, Eleanor said with a mischievous and malicious smile, while looking at vina and Tia, “Now, where were we? Ah, yes, we were introducing ourselves. You are the only one left out.”

Eleanor turned to her husband, Rolland, who had remained silent. Rolland shivered as he saw his wife's gaze.

"Introduce yourself properly. In the way I taught you," Eleanor said with a smile.

Rolland nodded and started to strip himself.

Watching him strip, Sera narrowed her eyes, remaining silent as she looked down to observe her children.

Vina and Tia became puzzled at Rolland's actions.

'Why did he suddenly start to undress?' an ominous feeling crept into Tia's heart.

Vina is confused but doesn't feel anything wrong, as they often adhere to the same dress code.

Liora remains indifferent to her father's actions.

Rolland who stripped himself naked, he sat in a doggy attention pose with his half-erect member. His skin is white without any hair.

‘How is his skin so bare? Did he shave his body?’ Tia thought.

“I am Rolly, I am mistress Eleanor’s slave dog. Woof” Rolland barked.

Thump. Tia's heart skipped a beat, and his eyes widened.

Vina is confused, unable to understand what is happening, while Sera observes her children calmly.

"Hmm, good boy," Eleanor ruffled Rolland’s hair. Her action caused Rolland to smile brightly.

"But in the afternoon, your behavior wasn’t good." Rolland's heart sank.

With a fearful expression, "I-I am sorry, mistress."

“No, a dog should be punished for it’s bad behavior. On your fours” Eleanor ordered.

“Yes mistress.” Rolland bent in a doggy arousal pose with his hands and knees on ground.

Eleanor knelt down, removed her rings, placing them on the ground, she traced her finger from his neck along his spine, causing Rolland to shiver. Reaching his ass, she started to rub Rolland’s butt cheeks.

“You were a bad dog this afternoon.” She raised her hand and smacked his ass cheeks with her palm. The sound of her smack resonated in the open garden, while leaving a red hand print on Rolland’s ass.

“I am sorry mistress” Rolland’s dick which was previously in a half erect state started to bulge.

“You weren’t able to deal with things properly.” Eleanor smacked again.

Thump. Tia’s heart thumped.

“I am sorry mistress.” Rolland’s dick became fully erect.

“You did too many mistakes.” Spank.

Thump, thump. Tia's heartbeat started to rise.

“Forgive me mistress.” With each spanking he received from Eleanor, Rolland’s dick swayed.

"What were you thinking, looking for me during an official discussion?" Spank.

Thump, thump, thump Tia’s heart raced.

After his reincarnation in dystopia, he was very excited to act as a girl, wearing girl’s clothes and embraced his feminine side. He had previously forgotten about his other inner desires.

“What do you think people will say?” Spank.

Tia's breathing gradually became heavy. He had forgotten about these feelings, due to a lack of opportunity and his immature body, which is not yet ready for such physiochemical reactions.

“I am sorry mistress; I will not do it again.”

Watching Eleanor, punish Rolland, made his forgotten desires to resurface. His mind went blank. He couldn't process what is happening or why. All he could feel at this moment was an emotion, a deep yearning.

“They will definitely think I am a bad wife.” Spank.

Eleanor started to spank Rolland’s other butt cheek.

“I am sorry mistress” Rolland’s dick swayed in air in full erection.

Thump. Other than Tia, Vina's heart rate also began to rise, and her eyes widened, taking in the image in front of her.

“What will you do if people start to bad mouth me?” Spank.

Thump. She had never seen something like this before. This was entirely new to her. She didn't understand what is happening in front of her or what a punishment meant, as Sera had never punished them before and they never did anything that deserved punishment.

They loved their mother very much and never did anything that made her sad.

“I am sorry mistress.” Rolland’s eyes started to get wet as his ass cheeks got redder.

“You are a Baron. Can’t you handle such simple matters?” Spank.

Thump, thump. Watching the unfolding scene, her heart started to swell with unknown emotions. Meanwhile, Liora stood indifferently, as if it were a regular occurrence. Sera calmly observed Vina and Tia.

Spank, spank, spank…. The spanking continued, with Rolland begging for forgiveness with teary eyes.

As his dick swayed in air because of the impact of the spank, it slowly started to release his precum. A white liquid started to drip, which formed a thin viscous string connecting the ground.

Eleanor, stopped her spanking and used her fingers to collect the dripping precum.

Rolland shivered when she touched his tip to collect his liquid.

Tia and vina watched Eleanor as she used her tongue to lick the transparent white liquid she collected on her fingers with an ecstatic smile, her eyes gazing directly into theirs.

“Alright, this will be enough.” Eleanor stood up as she put her rings back in her fingers.

“Thank you, mistress.”

Just when Rolland started to relax and sit down, “Stay on your fours.”

“Yes, mistress.” He stiffened.

“Now then, shall we have our refreshments?” Eleanor clapped, bringing Tia and vina out of their stupor.

Sera nodded and lifted Tia and Vina, settling onto a chair with each of them on her lap.

Eleanor, moved forward, instead of a chair, she sat on Rolland’s back with Liora on her lap. Then sera and Eleanor started to engage in a casual conversation.

Copyright © [2024] [The Rainy Imp]. All rights reserved. 

“How are you, sister? Are you faring well?” Eleanor inquired with a warm smile.

“We are doing splendidly,” Sera smiled back.

“Concerning the training of guards, I suggest you to earnestly follow through. We are weak and we require as much protection we can get.”

“I understand. Thank you for your advice.”

“You created very good excuses to keep the servants and soldiers away from the castle. Too bad, I can’t do the same,” Eleanor made a helpless expression.

Sera chuckled.

“How is your life, Ele? How are the others faring?”

“Not too shabby. Our sisters and other kin regularly convene for soirées. You should also join us sister. You won’t be able to keep up like this. You can't remain isolated forever.”

Sera maintained her silence.

“And what of the staff and servants who accompanied you?”

“They will not defy my orders.”

After a moment of silence.

“Liora.”

“Yes, mother?” Liora looked at Eleanor.

“Mother has something to discuss with aunt. So will you be a sweetheart and take Rolly out for a walk?”

“Yes, I will.”

Liora got down and started to search Rolland’s clothes, taking out a leather collar and a leash.

‘She is letting her daughter to do it?’ Tia is stunned.

"Is Rolland okay with this?" Sera asked suspiciously.

Eleanor chuckled, “We don’t know if she is his daughter or not. I slept with so many people in front of him, we don’t know who Liora’s father is. Isn’t that right Rolly?” Eleanor rubbed his reddened ass cheek.

“Hmm, yes mistress.” Rolland moaned.

Liora came in front of Rolland, who is on his fours, acting as her mother’s chair and began to fasten the collar around his neck.

“What's that?” asked Sera.

“It's called a collar. It's a recent trend. To distinguish between a stray animal and a tamed pet with an owner, a collar with the owner’s name is tied around the animal’s neck. The leash is attached to prevent it from straying.”

“I see. It's an interesting idea.” Sera placed her hand on Tia, causing his heart to skip a beat.

They watched as Liora tied a collar around Rolland’s neck and attached the leash.

"All set," Liora announced.

Nodding, Eleanor stood up and settled into the adjacent chair.

"Vina, Tia, accompany Liora to take Rolly for a walk and explore the castle garden. But come back soon, okay?"

‘Mother is calling him Rolly. What is happening?’ fear gripped Tia’s heart.

"Yes," Vina and Tia nodded, getting down from Sera’s lap.

“Let’s go, Rolly.” Liora started to walk, holding the leash.

Rolland who is naked, crawled on all fours, following Liora like a dog being taken for a walk. Tia and Vina walked alongside Liora in their beautiful gowns.

After they moved a distance away.

“Now you can speak freely, sister,” Eleanor smiled.

“You have to be more cautious; you know?” Sera said in a solemn tone.

"It's fine. Rolly is my cowardly pet, and I have tamed him well. He will never be able to escape from me in his lifetime."

"But still."

“Sister, you are a virgin and never slept with anyone. If you had, you will realize just how deep we can make people addicted to us. And how wonderful that feeling is”

Sera exhaled deeply, “Let’s set aside that topic.”

Eleanor chuckled, satisfied with her teasing.

"Alright, let’s discuss serious matters then,” Eleanor's expression became solemn.


Copyright © [2024] [The Rainy Imp]. All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the publisher at [[email protected]].
12