Day 8
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst the dark and mysterious roar of the forest lies the story of a teenager named Argani. He has just turned 18 years old, yet his life is already filled with countless obstacles. The place where Argani lives is a harsh world, a place where courage and endurance are forged with relentless training.

Their mentality is destroyed, not to tear it down, but to rebuild it to become stronger. Every blow that shattered confidence, every crisis of fear faced, all became fuel to form a resilient soul. Even so, no one knows that the toughest test still awaits.

One day, they are faced with the ultimate test. These well-trained boys were faced with an endless dark forest. With no clues, no guides, they were left alone. The presence of the forest was like a terrifying shadow that crept into their minds. Not a few faced failure, ensnared by fear, falling victim to the clutches of forgotten nightmares.

But for Argani and a few others, the forest was more than just a dangerous place. It was a place where the limits of their fears were tested, where they had to face their darkest hearts. They realized that only by traversing the forest could they rediscover the light that was once within them.

Years go by, and those who are able to pass the test return home with a changed personality. However, the changes were not always good. Argani, once full of joy and smiles, is now a cold and expressionless statue. Even the warmth that was once inside him has been eroded by the forest.

*****

One day, as the sun set and night fell, Argani and his two companions were tasked with entering the dense forest. They had no choice but to look for firewood to face the cold and gloomy night.

No sooner had they entered the thickening forest than a tense atmosphere set in. One of them, let's call him Rian, let out an expletive as his frustration with the grueling work at night reached its peak.

"This job really sucks. Why do we have to do this?"

"Be quiet. Don't let us invite bigger problems," replied the second man named Dika in a flat voice.

They walked further into the dark forest. The sound of dry leaves under their feet was like an eerie melody in the night. However, they didn't realize that their nightmare had just begun.

In the middle of the dark forest, they found strange footprints on the ground. At first, Argan's two companions thought they were animal footprints, but then they saw with horror that the footprints were actually human bone prints.

The two people were stunned, but Argani felt a strange vibration. The footprints seemed to exude an aura of mystery that captivated him. In the thick darkness, he felt as if the footprints were calling him to discover something hidden behind the trees.

However, no one knew what was really behind the dense trees. In the thickening darkness of the night, Argani felt an increasingly tense atmosphere, while Rian and Dika looked at Argani with a gaze that showed curiosity.

Argani chose not to tell what he felt or what he got from the mysterious footprints. The strange feeling that haunted him made him hesitate to speak, because he himself did not quite understand the meaning of all this.

What will they find under the trees? What makes Argani so attached to the mysterious footprints? And what is really hidden in the dark and mysterious night in the forest?

0