Day 9
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Argani felt that something was wrong. However, he chose to remain silent, not wanting to trigger the panic of Dika and Rian who were standing in front to him. Argani then decided to check the surroundings while asking Dika and Rian to wait at the chosen resting place.

"That's fine. But don't leave for too long and come back soon. We need to bring this firewood soon or we'll get into trouble."

Dika responded to Argani's decision by agreeing, but Rian felt uncomfortable and suspicious of Argani's attitude which seemed to be hiding something from them.

*****

The atmosphere became even more tense with the sound of the wind and the leaves moving for no apparent reason as Argani's footsteps led him deeper into the dense forest in front of him. He caught some strange sightings and unusual noises floating among the dense trees, but he chose not to pay much attention to them.

The deeper he went into the forest, the greater the sense of uncertainty within Argani. The footprints that had been so clear began to fade, and he felt as if they were disappearing among the thicker trees. Dark thoughts began to enter his head and triggered doubts about his decision to follow the trail.

"Something's wrong."

The footprints that should have continued straight, suddenly took a sharp turn in the other direction. This could not have happened naturally, and Argani was increasingly convinced that something was trying to take him somewhere.

Carefully, Argani began to follow the new direction of the footprints. He stepped slowly, trying not to make a sound. After walking for a while, Argani felt increasingly confident that he was on the wrong track. The footprints felt increasingly confusing and seemed to be trying to get him even more trapped in the mysterious forest maze.

"What is this?!"

Stepping out from within the grove of trees with a flashlight in his hand, Argani was immediately greeted by the sight of a riverbank that shouldn't have been there. The large puddle that reflected Argani's face at that moment, even immediately made him realize that he was in danger.

His reflection on the water suddenly turned into something that slowly made him feel insecure, and Argani watched all the changes with wide eyes. 

Argani then raised his face slowly, only to witness the terrifying figure now standing in front of him. Their eyes met in a moment Argani had never expected, and the atmosphere was instantly filled with an eerie presence. Argani's goosebumps even bristled as he felt a wave of negative energy emanating strongly from the figure's body.

Seeing the form of a figure that was only wrapped in a dull and dirty white cloth, made Argani quickly realize that the figure standing before him at this time was the figure of "Pocong Celurit".

As the feeling of fear began to overcome him, Argani felt his heart beating faster than usual. 

At that moment, Argani realized one thing. She had to run. She had to run to save her life.

0