5: Help
224 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No! She is our daughter! We will not give her to you! Even if we have to die!" The man holding a katana shouted, tightening his grip on his sword.

"Hmph! You are so foolish! You are willing to die for that little girl! Even though she is your daughter, she possesses the Awral Flower Core! That object should not be in her possession, but because of your stupidity in entering the Realm of Mount Fuji's Goddess and taking the Awral Flower and turning it into a Soup! Making your bodies possess the Energy from the Awral Flower!"

"That is what caused you ordinary humans to become part of the Supernatural World! Now, because you have a daughter! Your daughter possesses the Energy of the Awral Flower, from both of you, and finally created the Awral Flower Core! Therefore, that girl must come with us and be given to the Goddess of Mount Fuji!"

The man who seemed to be the leader of the group targeting the three individuals spoke and explained at length.

"I am still being kind and only asking for that little girl, and promise not to kill you! She is just a child! You can have intimate relationships and have another child! What's wrong with losing one daughter! Isn't your lives more important!" The man spoke again, trying to persuade the two couples.

...

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Ken finally found out what was happening, although it might not only be them who caused the recent turmoil, but they might be one of them.

Therefore, Ken sat and observed, after hearing all the explanations, Ken began to think.

Should he intervene or not, because if Ken intervened, then some creatures currently observing like Ken might move, so Ken remained silent and thought about what to do.

"Goddess of Mount Fuji? As far as I know, Mount Fuji from my old world was inhabited by a Yokai, namely Yuki-onna, is it Yuki-onna they mean or in this world, is Mount Fuji really inhabited by a Goddess?" Ken muttered while waiting for what would happen next.

As known, Ken did not move, afraid that if he intervened, some creatures that were also observing would get involved, yes, some creatures, some not human but from other races.

There were four people besides Ken who were observing what was happening at the scene, a Human, a God, a Yokai, and a Shinigami.

Shinigami or Japanese Angel of Death, where they would take the Soul or Spirit to go to the afterlife after death.

If the Spirit has finished its business right after its death, it will be immediately awaited and picked up by the Angel of Death, while the Soul, if it has been outside their body for a long time and finally dies, will also be visited by the Shinigami.

Meanwhile, the Ghosts are a little more special, and that will be discussed another time, because at the moment Ken decided to get involved, after the Human, Yokai, and God decided to leave, while the Shinigami waited to find out what would happen next.

Seeing the man fighting against several people from the group who wanted to take the little girl, Ken quickly arrived and helped the man.

...

"Ugh!" The man who was protecting his wife and daughter, struggling, facing difficulties, and receiving many wounds.

"I told you to give up." 

"No! I will not let you take my daughter!" 

"Hmph! Then don't blame me for not warning you!" As the man was about to be stabbed by a robed man with a sword, suddenly the sword broke, and a robed figure that looked like a child appeared.

13