6: Using Spell
209 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing strange-looking individuals resembling children appear, everyone from the robed group immediately jumped back.

"Who are you!" The leader of the robed group shouted at Ken.

"Me? I am... Who am I again? Ah! Right! I am a handsome and kind-hearted man! So who are you!" Ken replied playfully.

"Don't interfere! If you don't want to become an enemy of the Goddess of Mount Fuji!"

"Eh? Just a little goddess being so arrogant."

Hearing the insult, everyone from the robed group became very angry.

"You! How dare you insult the Goddess!"

"Eh? Isn't it true! If she's a great goddess, she wouldn't care about small matters like this, but because she's bothered by such a small issue, doesn't that mean she's just a Little Goddess?"

"You! Attack him, everyone! I want him to suffer slowly before I kill him!"

Seeing them provoked, Ken smiled widely.

"Hey, what are you doing! You better leave, there's no need for you to meddle in our affairs. It's our mistake, but please take our daughter with you!" The man holding a katana spoke to Ken.

"That's right, please go, we are already severely injured, but please take our daughter with you." The woman hugging the little girl spoke and pleaded with Ken.

"What? That's not necessary, you all just stay calm, and this..." Ken answered calmly and used a mantra.

"Shāman no jūmon: Ichi no Sūteji: Sōshō chiyu!"

(Shaman's Spell: Stage One: Healing Wounds).

Right after that, the wounds of the couple healed, seeing this made the couple surprised and looked in amazement at the strange person who helped them.

Ken then shifted his attention to the approaching people.

"Shāman no jūmon: Ichi no Sūteji: Hogo-sō!"

(Shaman's Spell: Stage One: Protective Layer).

But before Ken advanced to attack the approaching people, he first created a shield to protect the three of them.

Seeing the strange bubble-like layer protecting them, the couple was surprised, but they were even more surprised by what Ken did next.

"Shāman no jūmon: Ichi no Sūteji: Bakuhatsu-sei no kami!"

(Shaman's Spell: Stage One: Explosive Paper).

After taking out various Talisman Papers or Kamifuda, Ken threw them towards the approaching people.

Then Ken detonated the thrown Kamifuda, which surprised the approaching people and they didn't have time to react, and finally got hit, injured, and thrown away.

"Shāman no jūmon: Ichi no Sūteji: Kami no ken!"

(Shaman's Spell: Stage One: Paper Sword).

Ken took out another Kamifuda and used a Mantra, which made the Kamifuda burn and eventually created a Katana sword made of Paper.

"Shāman no jūmon: Ichi no Sūteji: Suchīrubodi!"

(Shaman's Spell: Stage One: Steel Body).

After that, Ken took out another Kamifuda and used a Mantra, which made his body stronger.

Seeing everything Ken did, the couple became surprised and amazed by the events that unfolded, even the people from the robed group were equally shocked as the couple.

"Because you started it first, don't blame me if I act harshly, my friend!" Ken immediately assumed the stance of the Sword Technique he was going to use.

Actually, it would be much better to use a real Katana sword, but a real Katana is difficult to obtain because Ken doesn't have money, so Ken can only use Mantras to create a sword from Paper.

12