7: Speaking
192 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a construction area, a small man wearing a Red Oni mask, a black robe, and holding a Katana sword made of paper, yes, he is Ken.

"Ken no kokyū: Ichi no Keijo: Yūrei no ashi!"

(Sword Breathing: Form One: Ghost's Leg!)

In an instant, Ken disappears and reappears in front of the leader of the Robed Group. Seeing Ken's appearance, everyone is surprised, even the two couples stare in disbelief.

Ken then uses the next technique.

"Ken no kokyū: San no Keijo: Chikurin no kazegafuku!"

(Sword Breathing: Form Three: Wind Blowing in the Bamboo Forest!)

In an instant, it's as if a bamboo forest appears, and the sound of the wind can be heard. As the wind blows and touches the bamboo trees, the bamboo trees touch each other, creating a beautiful sound.

And in an instant, the view of the bamboo forest disappears, leaving only Ken standing among the pile of robed people lying in a pool of blood. This instantly shocks and panics the two couples who were assisted by Ken.

"Ugh! How can you use sword techniques so powerful! Who are you?" The leader of the robed people, still alive, asks Ken, with his body severely injured, with many cuts and blood flowing out.

"Me? Hehehe, just a Shaman!" Right after Ken says that, he immediately uses the next technique.

"Ken no kokyū: Ni no Keijo: Yoru o kiru!"

(Sword Breathing: Form Two: Cutting the Night).

Ken swings his sword and performs a curved or curved slashing motion from top to bottom. After that, Ken sheathes his sword and turns towards the couple he saved.

As Ken walks away, something strange happens. The place where Ken performed his technique, where the Robed Leader is still alive, suddenly there seems to be a large sword that has split the robed leader's body, even the cutting area is quite wide, leaving visible marks.

Ken then stands in front of the couple, who also have a little girl in the woman's arms.

"Let's go." Ken speaks and asks the three of them to follow him.

Ken then goes to a place, which is an abandoned factory. There, Ken immediately takes the three of them inside the factory building. Inside, Ken heads towards a pillar and does something, then a strange mechanism happens and a staircase leading to the basement appears.

That place is Ken's hiding place for training or creating dangerous things that Ken cannot do at home.

...

"Although I have heard some things, I want to know what really happened, so explain everything that happened until the disturbance occurred and made me annoyed." Ken asks the couple, while the little girl who is unconscious is placed in a room to rest.

"Before that, thank you for helping us, sir. May I know who you are?" The man asks Ken.

"Just call me Mr. Shaman, so tell me what happened." Ken uses a pseudonym.

"My name is Sato Kurosaki." The man introduces himself as Sato.

"And I am Ami Kurosaki, and the little girl resting in the room is Yui Kurosaki, our daughter." The woman then speaks and introduces herself as Ami, while the little girl lying in the room is named Yui.

11