8: Explanation
209 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sato and Ami used to work as plant experts, we went to various places for research. One day, we accidentally discovered a strange plant, which was a very unique flower, and we decided to study it for a few days. But in the end, because of my foolishness, I accidentally took it and added it to the soup, which led us into tragedy," Sato spoke and explained to Ken.

"We ended up drinking the soup with the strange flower in it, and since then we started experiencing strange things, where we began to experience events that were difficult to explain," Ami continued, bowing her head.

"At first, we just felt like we were hearing something, then we started to feel like we were being watched, not just once or twice, but almost all the time. We heard and felt it simultaneously," Sato explained, clenching his fists.

"Then we started seeing things that we shouldn't have seen. Since then, we became worried and went to various people to find out what we were experiencing. In the end, we found out that the strange flower was likely the cause of what we were experiencing."

"Although we met various people to try to get rid of what we could see and hear, they said they couldn't do it because they were too weak."

"Since we couldn't get rid of it, we decided to become a part of it."

"You decided to join the Supernatural World?" Ken asked with an unpleasant expression, because ordinary humans who suddenly get involved with the Supernatural World usually experience various unpleasant things.

"Yes, we became a part of the Supernatural World, where we started training ourselves to ward off the spirits and souls that approached us. After achieving that, we started training to fight against creatures from other Supernatural Worlds. Of course, it wasn't easy. We almost died multiple times, but because of that, we managed to survive until now," Sato continued explaining, while Ami remained silent and nodded her head a few times.

"So, after a year, we finally became a part of the Supernatural World. Exactly a year since we joined the Supernatural World, we were blessed with a child, a beautiful and cute little girl named Yui," Sato spoke with a wide smile.

"Yui was a normal girl at first, but on her fifth birthday, she possessed a tremendous Supernatural Energy, attracting various spirits and souls. We immediately took Yui to our acquaintances' place," Sato paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and continued.

"There, we finally learned that the Supernatural Abilities we possessed were inherited by Yui, and her abilities were much greater than mine and Ami's." Sato spoke with tightly clenched fists, but Ami's hand holding Sato's hand made him relax.

"Our acquaintances sealed Yui's powers, but it was only temporary. In the end, we returned home, but who would have thought that our house had been broken into, and the hooded people appeared in our house."

"They demanded us to hand over Yui and explained everything, as you have heard. In the end, we refused and escaped from there. However, the hooded people continued to chase us until we were cornered, and you know what happened next," Sato finished explaining everything.

9