9: Level Ken
159 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um... So it wasn't you guys who caused the commotion in the past few days?" Ken asked, pursing his lips.

"Sorry, we just fought today, but it wasn't us who caused the commotion a while ago," Sato shook his head, apologizing that it wasn't him who caused the trouble.

"But I think I know who did it," Ami spoke up, catching Ken's attention.

"Really, dear?" Sato asked, surprised.

"Yes, I know. Rei told me before," Ami nodded as a confession.

"Then who is it?" Ken asked Ami.

"They are two different groups, where the recent commotion was caused by them. The two groups are the Onmyouji Clan called Tashi Clan, and the other group is the Youkai Clan called Aosagi-bi Clan. Both of them are rulers of Shibuya District, and they fought because of some issues," Ami explained to Ken very well.

"Explain in more detail," Ken requested because he wanted to resolve the conflict between the two factions so that he could rest peacefully.

"The Onmyouji Clan called Tashi Clan believes that the Youkai Clan called Aosagi-bi Clan attacked the Princess of the Tashi Clan's Leader, and vice versa, the Aosagi-bi Clan believes that the Tashi Clan stole their Sacred Artifact," Ami explained the details to Ken. Hearing the detailed explanation, Ken understood.

"So they disturbed my rest? Good! Good! Good! It seems like I need to destroy them so they won't cause any more trouble," Hearing Ken's words, Sato and Ami jumped in surprise. They didn't expect Ken to say something crazy like that.

"I'm sorry, sir, they did disturb you and made you uncomfortable, but can you forgive them?" Sato spoke politely to Ken.

"That's right, isn't it better not to dirty your hands dealing with them? It's better if you help them solve the problems they're facing. That way, they will be grateful to you and won't bother you anymore," Ami spoke, assisting Sato in persuading Ken.

"Hmm..." Ken pretended to think. Actually, that was Ken's intention because currently, Ken was only at the Level Ningen Third Stage and wouldn't be able to face the Two Supernatural Clans.

The levels of all creatures are divided into Seven Parts, namely:

Ningen (Human)

Jitsuryoku-sha (Talented Person)

Yunīkuna hito (Unique Person)

Itsuwari no kami (False God)

Ryōchi-shin (God of Territory)

Shin no kami (True God)

Sonzai no kigen (Origin of Existence)

In Ken's previous life, he could only reach the Shin no kami Level, Nana no Sūteji, or the Seventh Stage. Each Level has its own stages or Sūteji, where Ningen (Human) has four stages.

While Jitsuryoku-sha (Talented Person) has five stages, Yunīkuna hito (Unique Person) has six stages, Itsuwari no kami (False God) has seven stages.

Meanwhile, Ryōchi-shin (God of Territory) has eight stages, Shin no kami (True God) has nine stages, and finally, Sonzai no kigen (Origin of Existence) has ten stages.

In Ken's previous life, he had reached a fairly high level of power, which was Shin no kami (True God). With that level, Ken traveled to various worlds. However, in the last world visited by Ken, there were various creatures that had reached the Sonzai no kigen (Origin of Existence) level, which injured Ken and ended up killing him.

10