10: Discussing Something
183 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ken is pretending to be cool in front of both of them, because one of Ken's traits is narcissism or showing off.

Although Ken has always hidden himself so that his parents do not know that he is actually a man who is over a thousand years old.

Yes, Ken is over a thousand years old, how? That's because once someone reaches the level of a God, their age is no longer a limit to life.

Except for being killed, injured, poisoned, or sealed, someone who surpasses the human level will have an unlimited lifespan, so Ken can live for over a thousand years.

Has Ken ever had intimate relationships with women during those thousand years? No, Ken has never experienced heavenly pleasure, and has lived alone for a thousand years.

Why? Because if Ken has a partner, it is possible that the partner will die before Ken, so Ken does not want to have a partner. Some may wonder why he doesn't look for a woman who is equal to him?

Well, women who have reached the level of a Goddess usually attract the attention of the Gods, and Ken does not want to compete for a woman with various men, so for a thousand years, Ken remains a virgin.

Ken actually not only likes to show off, but he is also a man who likes to collect various interesting things. That's why in his real life, Ken has a Herbal Plant Garden from various worlds, as well as strange and unique metal and ore materials from various worlds.

With the various materials he possesses, Ken creates various things, from magical potions and pills, to super artifacts and relics. However, because he has too many mystical and magical objects, Ken sells them because they have become a pile of trash, and he only keeps a few.

"Alright, you guys stay here. This place is safe, no one can come except me. There is a seal that prevents the outside world from knowing your existence and the existence of your daughter. There is a television, books, and enough supplies for a year. You can stay here for as long as... Maybe forever?" Ken spoke before thinking.

"What? That's impossible, we can't stay here forever." Sato immediately rejected it.

"That's right, we need to contact our friends and acquaintances, and Yui needs to go out when she grows up." Ami also rejected the idea.

"In that case, you will stay here until I can remove the Awral Flower Core from the girl's body." Ken explained while standing up.

"Wait! Does that mean you will kill Yui?" Sato asked with a worried face.

"Of course not, fool. I will only remove it. The Awral Flower Core allows the girl to absorb energy from the outside, so I will seal the Awral Flower Core so that it doesn't spread throughout her body. That way, the Awral Flower Core will only absorb energy from the outside and will not merge further with the girl. After the girl becomes much more mature, and I become much stronger, then the Awral Flower Core can be separated from her body." Ken explained everything.

"So Yui can live a normal life?" Ami asked hopefully.

"Even if the Awral Flower Core is removed from the girl's body, she will still not be as normal as other children. Besides, her parents are not normal either. At most, the girl will only be able to sense the presence of supernatural beings, but not too often." Ken answered and walked towards the exit.

"Thank you, Mr. Shaman!" Sato and Ami quickly bowed and thanked Ken.

8