15: Searching for the Holy Treasure of the Aosagi-bi Clan
84 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ken then left the Residence Complex of the Tashi Clan, accompanied by a member of the Hara Clan who was of the Aosagi-bi Race, and a member of the Tashi Clan.

The three men quickly arrived at the Residence Complex of the Aosagi-bi Race, seeing the Stork Youkai there, reminding Ken of memories from his past life. In his Previous Life, Ken often went to the sea and found Storks in the sky over the open ocean.

Yes, the Aosagi-bi Race is a Stork Race, where when they transform during the night, the stork birds can be seen with glowing eyes and their white feathers emit a mystical light. From a distance, they would appear like balls of fire.

In addition to being able to transform into Storks and emit Blue Fire, the Aosagi-bi Race is also known for being quiet individuals. They prefer to keep things to themselves rather than reveal them.

Ken noticed that even though he was being watched by everyone from the Aosagi-bi Race, they did not look at him strangely like the members of the Tashi Clan he had encountered before, where he was regarded in a peculiar way by them.

Then Ken and a member of the Tashi Clan were taken to a room, where several members of the Aosagi-bi Clan were seen. These individuals appeared to be elders and leaders of the Aosagi-bi Clan.

"Greetings, Elders! And Clan Leader! I have brought someone as previously explained. This gentleman will help us find the Holy Treasure of our Clan, and the man next to him, who is a member of the Tashi Clan, will serve as a guarantee that their Clan has no involvement in the loss of our Holy Treasure," said the man who had brought Ken and a member of the Tashi Clan.

"Is that so? Then can you really do it?" The man sitting in the middle spoke first, who seemed to be the Leader of the Aosagi-bi Clan.

"Don't worry, just give me the Black and White Mixed Rose, along with the Blood of the Goblin Hunter." Upon hearing Ken's request, the man who was tasked with bringing Ken immediately went to retrieve the necessary items.

Meanwhile, Ken stood silently with one member of the Tashi Clan. After a while, several members of the Aosagi-bi Clan arrived, bringing various items requested by Ken.

"These are the items you requested earlier, sir." They handed over various items to Ken, who then took them and began to do several things.

First, Ken would use the Blood of the Goblin Hunter to create a circle on the palm of his hand. Then, Ken would hold many Black and White Mixed Roses in his hand, which already had the circle.

Not long after, a powerful aura appeared, and a strong wind blew from Ken's palm.

"Tell me, who was the last person to touch that object?" Ken asked everyone, surprising them all.

"I was the last one to use the Holy Treasure," the Clan Leader spoke, which slightly surprised Ken.

"In that case, extend your hand." Ken walked closer to the Leader of the Aosagi-bi Clan.

Immediately, the Clan Leader extended his right hand, and Ken quickly grasped the Clan Leader's hand. Just as Ken shook hands with the Leader of the Aosagi-bi Clan, the circle suddenly glowed, and a powerful aura erupted.

Ken then released his grip from the Clan Leader's hand, and suddenly a black rose, mixed with white, formed a spiral or rotating circle, floated and moved around the Clan Leader, then floated out of the room.

"What are you waiting for? Let's follow that Rose!" Ken exclaimed, rushing out, followed by everyone.

Hello, dear readers! I have created a Patreon account! You can read far ahead on Scribblehub by becoming a part of my Patreon! For just 2 dollars, you can read 20 chapters ahead! 

Support me: Patreon.com/Kevin_Ken

Patreon me:)

6