Foreword
327 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This one's gonna hurt a bit. It's been suggested that I release it here, instead of hide it away...

Back in 2003, I joined a Website Called Gaia online. The first day there, I met a wonderful person. She liked a little poem I wrote, and asked me to write her a story. She set the themes, and said it was to cheer up a Friend. I didn't know at that time, but her Friend would be the first Trans-girl I ever met. The three of us Would always chat and game together, online, and though they lived several states away, we were close. I was overjoyed when they started dating, and embarrassed when they both referred to me as their Secret Boyfriend. Then 2006 happened... I knew She was Sick, But not How, until March of 06, when she finally told me. Leukemia. It had been in remission for 4 years, and suddenly came back worse than ever. And in November of that year, she was gone... and a month later, I lost my other friend To A hate Crime.

Arianna, My Dear Anna, was 15. She fought until her last breath.

 Amber was 17. Killed by a Skinhead with Swastika Tattoos. 

They were probably the Only people I've ever felt Anything approaching Romantic love for. Back when I believed in such things.

The story I wrote for them, I've held close since... But a Psychiatric Student Friend of mine has suggested I share it... because, even after all this time, Reading old messages from them HURTS. 

So here it is, Uploaded when I can bring myself to do so... In memory of Those Two, beautiful Angels...

Anna. Amber. I miss you everyday. 

                         Matt R.

12