Back to school part1
83 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uncomfortable. That's how I felt the next Monday. I had thought I was used to the changes, id certainly stopped being embarrassed when seeing myself in the mirror quickly enough. And the clothes weren't that difficult to adjust to either. But THIS? I never considered it. I should have known, when told by body had been completely restructured at a micro-cellular level, that it was coming... but I was blissfully ignorant. And now... my underwear were lined with Paper-wrapped Cotton, and it feels like a diaper.

What am I speaking of?

Well. It all started This morning. I'd had a stomach ache, so I went to bed early. I woke at 2AM with a sticky feeling on my legs, and an odd, coppery smell... at first,I thought I'd slept too hard, abd wet the bed, something I hadn't done in years... but then I flicked on my Bedside lamp, and saw the blood. And, being half asleep, my rational mind was absent... so I screamed.

Mom came running in... realized what had happened... and after my half-asleep panic faded and she had me calm, I was embarrassed... and she started teasing me. She had been prepared for this, thankfully.

So now, here I was hours later, Uncomfortable, walking to school. And as i left, of course, she told me "Now, don't faint from bloodless, Sweetie!" With a smug grin on her face... This. Sucks. Giant. BALLS.

______________________________________

Jonas Adamson was a good man. He was an open minded man. But this was too much. One of his favorite students, and A student who had been set to transfer In last month, had been hit with a strange weapon that changed their genders... and HE had to deal with preventing bullying. "Keep them from being mistreated, Jonas, or else." The principal said... like he could actually DO anything to stop it. But he had to at least make a surface effort. So he gave a speech.

"LISTEN UP, CHILDREN. Now, you may have heard what happened to your classmate, and our delayed Transfer, or You may be unaware. I'm here to address this. The pair were victims of the nanite attack last month. They've been recovering, but have both gone through some changes, including their names. I want you to treat them with The respect you would give someone who was born with a body matching theirs. Otherwise, The School will take action. Am I Understood?"

The class all replied "Yes sir."

"Good. Then it's time for Introductions. Now... come in, you two. Mister Scarlette, please come here. Candace, you may take your regular seat."

______________________________________

People stared at me, and I saw the realization on some of their faces. I even heard one whispering "Holy shit, that's the Gloomy Guy with the scary eyes." As I reached my desk, Alex gave me a thumbs up.

Then I turned to look at the front.

A tall, muscular Red-head Stood there, next to Mr Adamson. The same Person I had stood next to in the hall, who had been staring at me.

"Introduce yourself, please."

"Hello. My name is, or Was, Lillian Scarlette... but I haven't decided on a new name yet, so just Call me Red."

"Okay then, Mr Scarlette. Go Have a seat. I beleive the one next to Candace is empty.

The guy walked back, and sat at the desk beside mine. Then leaned over and whispered. "HEY, so you used to be a guy?"

I simply nodded.

"Wow. Because you are HOT. No offense. Oh! You turned pink... cute."

I just... I don't know how to deal with this person... 

4