The Bitch Approaches
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
before i do anything else, before you read the next few chapters, a few warnings. I am TRULY Sorry for the Filth i had to write in this chapter. Even now, the memory of channeling this type of person to write this makes me sick. So yeah... Trigger Warning: A TRULY HORRIBLE PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE AHEAD. Also, Lots of slurs.

Alex POV

It was late, Saturday night, When my phone started Ringing.  It was Candy's Ringtone, so I answered it.

"Sup, Dude. It's kinda late, everything okay?"

"Alex, I hate to ask but... are any of your sisters around? I really need to talk to one of them."

"They're not, sorry... but You can talk to me, Man. Always."

"I just... really needed to talk to a Girl... no offense."

"Shit..." I remembered where she was supposed to be that night. "Did Red Try Something? Do I need to kick his ass? I don't care if he was originally a girl, I'll Do it. I'll get my ass handed to me, because the dude is ripped, but I'll definitely TRY."

"NO! Red was a perfect gentleman... it's something I did. I just... I wanted a professional Girls opinion."

"Pfft. Professional Girl? What, does that make you an Amateur, then?"

"Technically, yes."

"Candy... You are my best bud. You can talk to me about anything. Even if you start finding Guys Attractive, I'll listen to every bit of it. So what happened."

"Well... That ship has sailed. Umm... I can't say it... it's too embarrassing."

"Candy..." My phone chimed, a message received.

"THAT. I did That. And it was nice."

I looked... it was a photo, taken by a third party, of Candy and Red In a liplock, Glowing Fish In the background... 

"Well holy shit. That is one FIERY kiss. And the ATMOSPHERE. DAMN. I mean, You go Girl, Get those lips!"

"DON'T TEASE ME!"

"Chill, Candy. I'll stop. So... what led to thus? And who took the photo?"

"Well... We met in the plaza... and his mom's ditched us, or so we thought... turns out they were watching the entire time..."

I listened to the story... a smile on my face. Candy sounded Happy... happier than she had been in years. My friend was happy, and that... that made me smile. If only I knew what was coming...

______________________________________

??? POV 

The Grey Car traveled slowly down the freeway. The driver was the picture of professionalism. His sole passengers, however... To call the old lady Vulture-like would very a massive insult to Vultures. And the man beside her...

"Madame, trust me, I can fix EVERYTHING that has been done to your grandson. But first, we will need to perform mental reconditioning. To do this, We must get His Family out of the way. I've Called in a favor with the military, to pull the father away for a few days. You need to get the mother and Sister out of the house."

"Easier said than done. That Piece of trash daughter of mine, the ungrateful bitch, is a Queer-lover. She protected that Faggot cock-smoker brother of hers for years. But I won't let my Precious Grandson Become a victim of that Sub-human Garbage heap they call 'Pride Circles'. If I was a few years younger, I'd gather some Friends and see to a Cleansing."

"Indeed, madame.... indeed."

The two conspirators Grinned at each other. A tall, dark man in a lab coat and A woman that would make a Goblin run the other way.

The driver swore then that this would be his last Job.

Ugh... i HATE this character... And theres still two chapters featuring her to go... When i get to the third one... i brought myself to tears rereading what i had written, and cheered when the end of the arc came... truly, i am SORRY. 

In other news, about the last chapters AN. I DID, It seems, predict One Direction... but it turns out, Kings of Leon Alreasy were a thing... just not well known until 2008-2009.

once again, if this chapter offended you in any way, I am sorry. These are not my views... and if any of you agree with that old Harridan, PLEASE stop reading my story. We dont take kindly to your folk round here. Yep. We dont take kindly at all.

2