The Bitch Arrives
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content warning. Same as last chapter. And no, my stomach is not okay after this... Writing this character, even just transcribing her from my old notebook, makes me Ill.

Candy POV

Dad was gone, called into the capitol for some reason. I STILL have no idea what his job even is, because it's classified... but it has something to do with Terrorists. His Official Title is 'Tactical and Logistical Support Agent in service to the United Nations peacekeepers'... whatever that means. All I know is that, when something goes wrong in the world, Dad has to help clean it up.

Still, I always miss him when he's gone.

There was a knock at the door. Katie Yelled that she'd answer it... then I heard her Exclaim "who the hell are you?"

Mom Came in, and started "YOUNG LADY! THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO... OH!"

A creaky, Elderly voice Spoke "Hello, Kat..."

"No. No no no. You are NOT welcome here. Kaitlyn, shut the door. Now."

"Now, Kat... my little Kitty... thats no way to treat your Mother." That voice sounded cruel. Evil. I didn't know why, but I felt an instant Aversion. "And after I came ALL this way to visit." 

The door slammed. And I heard panic in mom's voice.

"Get... get out. You can't just walk in here!"

"Oh, Katerina... you should know by now... I ALWAYS Get what I Want. Now. Where is My Grandson?"

"You have no Grandson. I'm sure your spies have told you that much. Now get the fuck out of my house."

I Sent a text to Alex And Red, asking for help.

'SLAP!' "YOU DARE TALK THAT WAY TO ME! I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, I CAN DAMN WELL TAKE YOU OUT OF IT! Now be a good little girl and Obey your mother."

That was it. I came out of my room, Took one look at the shriveled old hag... And Hit her. She wasn't expecting it, but barely seemed phased, Wiping blood off her lip.

"My my, how Violent of you, Andrew"

"MY NAME IS CANDACE, NOT ANDREW! AND DONT YOU EVER HIT MY MOM AGAIN, YOU SHRIVELED OLD PIECE OF TRASH!"

"NONSENSE. I've spoken to a specialist, Well get you fixed. Back to normal. As for your mother... I'll discipline my Daughter how I please." She then... She Kicked Katie. "And my Granddaughter."

I couldn't Take it... I Lashed out again... I felt a blow to my head, them everything went dark.

_______________________________________

Alex POV.

I Ran our of My Part-time job. It took me Fifteen minutes to run back to my neighborhood, and I met Red on the way. The two of us Arrived to see Candy's door standing open, And hears screaming. A decrepit old lady was striking Katerina with a cane, as she tried to cover Katie.

"YOU DARE DEFY ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH. TRY TO KEEP MY POOR GRANDSON TRANFORMED INTO ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS! I WON'T ALLOW IT! DOCTOR LEVEAUX WILL FIX HIM, AND THEN I WILL RAISE HIM AS MY SUCCESOR! A NEW LEADER OF THE MOVEMENT. THEN YOU'LL SEE,  ALL THOSE IMMORAL COCKSNIFFERS AND RUGMUNCHERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM SOCIETY LIKE THE CANCEROUS GROWTHS THEY ARE, STARTING WITH THAT FILTHY BROTHER OF YOURS."

I ran in... But I wasn't the fist through the door. By the time I got inside, Red had the woman By the throat, slammed against the Wall.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO CANDY, YOU BITCH!"

"Heh. There is no such person. If you mean my Grandson Andrew, however, I've arranged for him to be... Repaired."

Red Dropped the woman... and started to panic... and I got a good look at Katerina and Kaitlyn. They were both bleeding, Both looked terrified, And one of Katie's Eyes was Swollen shut, blood Seeping out of it. Then The old lady started laughing... And raised her cane to Strike Red. I... I Don't remember what happened next... Everything went white. I felt like I was burning... Then Something Hot on my hand... Mu vision returned... And I let go of the Folding Knife I kept in my Pocket... I backed up, eyes wide with fear... As the old woman fell... Knife jutting out of the back of her neck.

"I... I just killed someone. I..." The ground was suddenly rushing up at me... And Everything went black.

_______________________________________

Candy POV 

I woke up, head throbbing, Tied to a chair... in a dark room. I heard someone speaking.

"What? Barbara Is dead? Heh. Serves the old bitch right. Yes, the Asset is contained. I'll begin Reprogramming Soon. This... Slut.... will be Instrumental to Our cause."

A tall man In a lab coat walked into view, a sudden Bright light illuminating him.

"Hello, Andrew. I'm doctor Leveaux. Let's Begin, shall we?"

An electric current shot through me... I screamed.

And thats that. Barbara is dead. But Leveaux... one more chapter til the bad part is over. But at least Barbara is out. Mostly. There will be a brief Little Part in the next chapter, of her death from her POV.

2