ITS-A-MIA, DA BEACH EPISODE.
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time... it is upon us... to recover from all the ACTION... Fluff. Summertime fluff. Government Mandated Summertime Fluff. Also... CANDY GETS HER FIRST...(TBC)

           

          I AM... BEACH EPISODE!

Recovery from trauma is difficult at the best of times, but even more so when being investigated for murder. After much deliberation, the United Nations Court Decreed The Retalition Against the Kidnappers, a Rogue cell of the UNMC, Self Defense. They also ruled The Stabbing and Death of the old harpy An act of Heroism, and Alex was Given a Medal and àn honorary rank of Captain in the military... which included a scholarship. They then, in an effort to protect the family from The press, arranged a secret trip to a private island beach... and set up an incognito shopping trip to obtain Swimwear, in the town on that island... a town owned, it turns out, by The harpy... who left everything to her 'grandson'.... meaning Candy was now among the fabulously wealthy. So our story begins... in a shopping malls swimwear department... viewer discretion is advised...

                 PLEASE ENJOY!

CANDY POV

"NOOOO! MOM. NO. I AM NOT WEARING THAT!"

"COME ON, PLEASE? JUST ONCE? JUST FOR ME?"

"FINE! BUT I'M NOT BUYING IT!"

I grabbed the two pieces of fabric and stormed into the changing room. I put it on, then glared at my reflection.

<you know, It Looks Good.>

"Fuck you, Andy. And Fuck you too, Reflection! How dare you betray me like this!"

Reflected in the mirror was my body, Decidedly curvier than it was just a month ago, Clad in A Cherry Red Bikini. It looked damn good. Like, professional Model good.

"DAMNIT!"

"Let me see!"

I opened the Door... The immediately closed it again.

"MOM! WHY ARE ALEX AND RED HERE?"

"Oh? I hadn't noticed..."

"I can HEAR the Smirk in your voice, mom."

Her reply was cut off by Alex Shouting. "FUCK! RED, DUDE! ARE YOU OKAY? SAY SOMETHING!"

I heard a Thud, then movement outside the door.

"Red, dear, are you okay? That look you are making is a little ScarYYYYY! PUT ME DOWN YOU LITTLE BRAT! HOLY SHIT, HOW ARE YOU THIS STRONG!"

"KATERINA! ALRIGHT YOU PUNK, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE!"

"I'm Fine, dear, he just picked me up and set me to the side like I weighed nothing."

Oh great... dad was here.

"Whats wrong with him, anyway... he's not blinking."

"He saw a glimpse of Candy in a Bikini... And went Catatonic. Check on Alex, please... He touched red's shoulder, and got suckerpunched."

"Oooh. Out cold."

Okay, now I was worried... And I heard some VERY heavy breathing at the door.

"Caaaaandyyyy... 'HUFF, HUFF' BUY IT. NOW. And open uuuup... I... I... I wanna SEEEEEEEE! 'HUFF'..."

OKAY... NO. Definitely Not. Not doing this, whatever THIS is. I opened the door... And met Reds lunge toward me with a Kick. Straight to the face.

"OW! What the?"

I had already shut the door again.

"What? Why does my face hurt? Oh... Candy kicked me... A high kick... wearing... THAT!"

A tap at the door. I peeked out, and Red was Kneeling like OrZ.

"I'm sorry for my actions... and Thank you for the View! But Uh... Maybe Not That one... too... Too dangerous. Did... did I Hit someone?"

A groan from behind. "Yeah... me, you asshole. Candy, Don't Buy that. I think he broke my nose."

Mom then chimed in. "Yep. That's broken. Red, you can take Alex to the hospital. You DID cause it."

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry Alex... I just... saw Red. And white. And... Soft, beautiful skin, barely conceal by rich red... Ughhhhhhh! Oh shit, I'm doing at again... uh... let's go."

Mom opened the door, and came in.

"Well... That was Certainly Wild. So, Putting It back?"

I turned the same color as the Bikini... "No... I'm buying it... just not Gonna Swim in it..."

I briefly explained my plan.

"OH MY!" Mom had a hand pressed to her cheek. "My little Seductress!"

"MOOOOOM!"

I heard dad outside the door, Chuckling. Damnit. He heard everything.

"Don't worry, I didn't hear a thing about your planned purchase! Carry on, Ladies! Heheheheh."

"DAAAAAAAAAD!"

______________________________________

I Ended up with a dark Purple One-piece... the Weapon stashed in my suitcase, in the hotel. We had a beach house, but... no-one wanted to stay in HER house.

Poor Alex was looking forward to swimming, but he can't with a broken nose, so Red and I joined Alex, alongside Katie, In an attempt to build a sandcastle. We ended up with a Dune. Then Alex fell asleep due to the Pain Medication, so we Buried him up to his neck, abd we t to swim... while Katie Modelled the sand over him to look like a mermaid... With Six breasts, for some reason. We played Volleyball, and Went for a swim... 

Then the sky started darkening... and we headed back to the hotel.

______________________________________

Red POV 

I reread the note that was slipped into my room.

{Red. Go to the Rooftop. Balcony C. Bring your Swimwear-candy}

Which brought me here. The rooftop of the hotel was made for Access to Stargazing Balconies... Each for private parties.

I made my way to C, Only for Candy's Mom to peek out of A, across the hall. "Have Fun, Red." Wink.

Okay... that was weird.

I entered the room... to see it had a massive Hot-Tub. A note was stuck to a post. {Get in the tub, and wait. Shorts on.}

So... I did. After waiting a few minutes, enjoying the hot water abd bubble jets, staring at the starfilled sky... A heard a noise... and glanced down to see an even more beautiful sight. Candy... in the Red Bikini.

"So? Does it look Good on me?"

No response.

"Red?"

No response, it's just a corpse.

"Red? Are you okay?"

A soft Hand touched my Arm...

"Hmna."

"What?"

"Huminaminaminaummmmma... Huh... uh... blt... er... bluh."

The hand moved to my Forehead... and two, Soft Cushions pressed my arm.

"You don't feel feverish... oh wait... NOW you do! Red are you Okay? If you aren't feeling well I can call a doctor, just give me a minute to go get my phone..."

I grabbed her arm.

"Candy... I'm Fine. My brain was just short circuiting. But Candy? Please move back a bit, before I lose what control I have, because... well... They're touching me. And the pressure from down below is rising to dangerous levels."

She turned redder than the Bikini... and jumped back, covering her chest.

"S-Sorry..."

"It's fine. Buy God do you look good in that. I Leaned in, And kissed her... we were both breathing hard afterward... then she looked down. And turned redder, eyes wide.

"Red... The Hamster is escaping his cage. Also... how do you walk with that. Damn!"

I also glanced down... and covered myself...

"Haha! Now you fit your name! Seriously though... That HAS to get in the way. That's just abnormal, Man."

"I know. My mom's Wouldn't stop making jokes about it for months after the Doctor told them about my bodies changes."

"I don't Blame them... you'd make an Elephant Envious."

Then a Voice in my head I'd gotten used to in the past Two weeks spoke... And judging by Candy's face, Andy told her the sane thing... but... <You know, Red... Candy is probably the only woman who could possibly take that thing abd not die. I mean, The nanoswarm makes her very... pliable.>

"OH MY GOD, RACHEL!"

"OH MY GOD, ANDY!"

We shouted at the same time, then laughed...

Our eyes met... And Everything else faded away... as our lips copied our eyes...

______________________________________

Meanwhile, Katerina...

I sneakily watched the two from the hall... all the way through the second kiss... Then, after way too long, Red stood up... but his trunks didn't go with him. Candy Squeajed and covered her face... but I saw her peek between her fingers... and... holy shit, she liked her lips. My daughter! Where did she learn THAT behavior! Though... I DID get quite a look, And can't say I blame her... Damn... Biggest Rooster I've ever seen. It's like... Two inches wide, and almost a foot long. Candy is a lucky Girl... no. NO. I need to talk to her about her behavior. Tomorrow. Oh shit, they're coming this way! 

KATERINA HID IN THE TRASH BIN.

Her First... Bikini, and look at Red's Tool. 

So thats the Obligatory beach episode, folks. This chapter was COMPLETELY NEW, Written for The upload. I hope you enjoyed.

2