Chapter 2
680 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I know I am late but Happy New Year guys.

Clark knew that General Zod was able to find Earth because Clark had activated the sentry ship in the movie and if Clark didn't come into its contact then the military might activate it in the search of an old Russian submarine.

 He knew that the ship would be activated either by his hand or by the military. It was like a fixed event which is bound to happen. He sighed because he was again lost in the thoughts and didn't pay attention to his surroundings.

He knew that he had to change this habit of losing in thoughts or he might be killed by anyone with kryptonite.

As for the kryptonite "Slap." He slapped himself to stop his thinking. He sighed again and started to think about how he was going to explain these things to his parents. He knew that he cannot hide his powers from his parents as they already knew that he is an alien.

In fact If they hadn't found him then he might be in some lab experimented by scientists. He thanked God before he slowly and carefully stepped down the stairs without touching anything with his hands because he could not afford to damage the house.

He slowly and carefully stepped on the stairs to get down to the dining room. Wild Clark was slowly coming downstairs Jonathan came back from the fields. He had been working on the farms. After closing the main door and greeting Martha with a kiss.

He made his way towards the dining table where he saw how Clark was coming down stairs. He could not help but ask Clark in worry as he saw his way of descending the stairs.

"Clark, are you alright? What happened and why are you moving like that?" Hearing Jonathan's words Clark simply nodded his head to him and got off the final stair. Martha also came from the kitchen while carrying plates of food.

Clark picked up a steel spoon from the table and distorted the steel spoon with his index finger and thumb. He replied, "This happened."

Seeing what Clark had done to the Steel spoon Jonathan moved his eyes toward his wife and signaled her to put the food on the table. 

"Clark, sit down. I know that you have a lot of questions from your childhood about yourself. Like how can you hear things which are very far? I will answer all your questions. So just sit and let me tell you about yourself."

As Clark could not control his strength properly Maratha decided to spoon feed him at the same time Jonathan started to tell Clark about how he and Marta couldn't have children and when they were thinking about adopting a child. A spaceship landed in their farm and in the spaceship was a boy which they decided to adopt as their own. The boy was Clark.

Jonathan explains, "We found you, or rather, you found us when you crash-landed here. Your real home is somewhere far away, among the stars."

Clark processes this information, "But why didn't you tell me before?"

"We wanted to protect you, Clark. We knew that the world might not understand, and we needed to give you a chance to grow up like a normal kid. But now, as you're getting older, it's time you know the truth," Jonathan replies.

Clark asked, "What am I supposed to do with these powers?"

Jonathan looks earnestly at his son, "We've always taught you to do what's right. With great power comes great responsibility. You have the potential to make a difference in the world, to help those in need. But it's crucial to use your abilities wisely and for the greater good." 

He continues, "It's not about showing off or proving yourself. It's about understanding that you're part of something bigger. We trust you, Clark, and we believe in the good person you are."

Clark had an expression of surprise and sadness while Martha had tears in her eyes fearing that Clark might not accept her as his mother anymore. After staying silent for a while Clark asked, "Can't I just keep pretending I am your son?" 

"No, no sweetie. You are my child." Martha said in a warm tone while looking at Jonathan, "You are our child." She said with a smile.

Jonathan concludes, "You're still our son, Clark, no matter where you come from or what you can do. We love you, and we're here for you every step of the way."

Clark also smiles and wipes his tears while looking at Martha, "Can you hug me as my body strength is….." Before Clark could finish his sentence Maratha hugged him tightly while tears fell from her eyes. Jonathan also joined the family hug.

"You are my mother and father." Clark said in a soft tone. Martha said in a low voice, "Yes you are my son." 

After hugging each other for a while Jonathan said to Clark, "We need to work on controlling your strength as your High School starts from Tuesday."

Before Clark could reply to Jonathan Martha said, "You can start from tomorrow. There are still 4 days before Tuesday. He needs to sleep now." Hearing what Martha had said Jonathan could not help but sigh. He nodded his head in agreement to what Martha had said. Clark was about to refuse Martha's suggestion but seeing glare he also nodded his head in agreement like Jonathan.

Seeing this Martha chuckled and ruffled Clark's hair. She then told him to go to his room to sleep which he agreed and just as he started moving Jonathan stopped him. Jonathan asked, "Clark, we could see the spaceship now or tomorrow if you want." 

To which Clark replied, "We can check it tomorrow." Hearing Clark reply Jonathan nodded his head in understanding. Then Clark again started to move toward the stairs and just like how he came from his room went up.

After Clark went to his room Martha and Jonathan released a relaxing sigh and Jonathan said, "I didn't think that he would be able to handle the truth that well about him not being one of us."

Martha chide Jonathan, "He is my son, Jon. He is our son. You have to understand that. God gave him to us and no more discussion about it now or in future. I am just glad that he forgave and accepted us as his parents." Martha hugged Jonathan tightly after saying that. "I was afraid that he would not accept me as his mother anymore after knowing the truth about himself." 

Seeing Martha in this state Jonathan pated her back as she broke down in his embrace. He also said to Martha to calm her down. "Martha, don't worry, he is our son. We have raised him very well. He will always be your son. So please calm down." Jon said to Martha as she hummed in agreement with him.

After hugging Jonathan for a while Martha wiped her tears. After composing herself she started to clean the dinner plates while Jonathan helped her with the work.

After finishing the house work they both went toward their bedroom to get some sleep. Jonathan was tired after working in the fields and Martha from crying. They both fell asleep with a relaxed smile on their faces.

If you like reading this chapter then colour the heart red ❤️ and give this fanfic a rating.

21