Chapter 105 – Antares 01.
415 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere outside Orario.

...

...

Lucius and Riveria continued to watch the group led by the goddess Artemis as they explored the forest.

"It's been years since I've seen her... I remember she left Orario some time ago for a mission for the hunting guild... I never expected to find her here..." Riveria commented in Lucius's lap.

"Riveria, there's something here that makes me uneasy," Lucius began, knowing what was going to happen with this goddess and her family, but he framed it as a bad feeling to avoid making Riveria think he was crazy. "I feel that something bad is going to happen to your family."

Listening attentively, Riveria looked at Lucius somewhat surprised and asked, "What makes you think that, Lucius? Do you have any specific information?"

Lucius sighed, weighing his words. "It's not concrete information, it's more of a... premonition. Since I started to enhance my magical abilities and explore the nuances of mana more deeply, I've begun to notice certain patterns and fluctuations. And now, seeing Artemis here, I sense her dark path."

Riveria pondered his words. "Artemis has always been known for her leadership skills and being a skilled huntress. If she's here and has been out of Orario for a long time, it might be an important mission given by the guild."

Lucius nodded. "Exactly. And that leads me to believe we might be on the brink of an event that could affect not just the Artemis Familia, but possibly all of Orario and the world. I feel I must find out what's happening."

Riveria, looking intently at Lucius and not knowing what to say, but noticing his focus, asked, "What do you plan to do now, Lucius?"

He turned to her, "I'm going to investigate this. I need to understand what's happening and if there's anything threatening Orario or any of its families."

"Are you really sure about this? But I... I need to go back to Orario, Loki must be worried about my disappearance since yesterday."

Lucius nodded, respecting her responsibility. "I understand. Your obligations to your family are important. I will handle this."

"It's not that, if it's something so important and you're sure, I'll trust you. Take me with you, I'll help you." She said with some determination and affection in her gaze.

"If you really want to come, the most beautiful mage I know is always welcome," Lucius smiled at an embarrassed Riveria, but also smiled with Lucius.

Lucius held Riveria firmly, preparing to return to Orario. With a brief nod to her, using his teleportation power. In an instant, they began to rise, floating gently into the sky. The landscape below them quickly turned into a blur as Lucius activated his teleportation magic.

Artemis walking through the forest and killing any monster that appeared, suddenly looked up at the sky.

"Any problem, Artemis-Sama?" One of her daughters also looked at the sky seeing her goddess act strangely.

"Strange... I had a feeling of being watched... Anyway, let's move on!" She announced, and all her daughters followed her.

With a series of teleports, they quickly moved through the sky, approaching Orario which eventually appeared on the horizon, and they soon reached the city.

Lucius and Riveria approached the Twilight Mansion

discreetly. He chose a secluded spot for landing, where they wouldn't be seen by prying eyes. The city of Orario was a whirlwind of rumors and speculation, and they knew any carelessness could fuel the gossip even more, especially given their relationships, as many people had seen them dance and even enter the dungeon alone. Lucius gently released Riveria, ensuring she was safe and stable after the flight.

"Thank you, Lucius," she said, a faint smile on her lips and her face quite red. "For everything. It was... unforgettable."

Lucius just nodded, a faint smile on his lips. "Anything for you, Riveria. Now, you should go to your family. And I have some things to investigate before we leave Orario again, I will get authorization from the guild for this, do you think your family will allow you to join this mission?" He asked.

There was a brief moment of hesitation before Riveria leaned in, planting a quick but emotionally charged kiss on Lucius's lips. She stepped back slightly, her eyes shining with a mix of happiness and a touch of sadness for the farewell.

"I... need to go now, I'll sort things out with my family and you get that guild authorization," she murmured, clearly reluctant to leave the moment behind, but she quickly hurried to her mansion's house.

Lucius smiled watching the elf leave, seeing her disappear while she glanced back at him now and then, Lucius began to levitate and teleport towards the sky to the old mansion of Heimdall.

Riveria approached the Loki Mansion, her heart heavy with the emotions of the previous day and the night when she lost her virginity, giving her heart to a human for the first time in her life. Upon arrival, she found Loki waiting for her at the gate with some guards and two other executives of the family like her, Finn and Gareth, the goddess's expression a mix of concern and relief as she ran to her outside the gate.

"Riveria!" Loki exclaimed, her tone laden with emotion. "Where have you been? You disappeared for an entire day! Everyone in the family was incredibly worried!" Loki ran towards Riveria who stopped her before she could jump on the elf.

Loki's words made Riveria feel a bit guilty. "Sorry about that, I should have informed, I had a personal matter," she said apologetically.

"Personal matter? I knew you were fine, but we were a bit worried, you disappeared." Finn appeared with a sly look at Riveria, who had to avert despite always appearing in control, this type of situation was new to her.

"BUUAAAA! MOMMY DISAPPEARED FOR A DAY AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT MY HUG!?" Loki began to cry while Riveria tried to avoid the approach of the goddess of lies.

"Personal affairs? I see that this has to do with love!" Gareth approached, looking closely at Riveria. The elf had to lower her head a bit embarrassed.

"There's nothing wrong in falling for someone Riveria, just don't vanish like that in your love escapades. Hahahahaha!" Gareth exclaimed again.

"I..." Riveria didn't know what to do.

"It's okay, Riveria, you don't need to explain, what matters is that you are safe," Finn spoke, Riveria's interest in Lucius of the Hestia Familia was no secret to many in the family.

"Riveria, wait! You... you were corrupted by that mage from the Hestia Familia!" Loki exclaimed dramatically, with a face of horror. "My poor 'Mommy'!" She put her hands on her cheeks, feigning comic despair.

Riveria, caught off guard by Loki's eccentricity, couldn't help but smile, despite her emotional state. "Loki, I wasn't 'corrupted' by anyone," she replied, trying to maintain her composure.

Loki, continuing her drama to a dramatic faint. "Oh, my Mommy Riveria, what did that mage do to you?!" she exclaimed, before looking at Riveria with a lifeless gaze.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, back at Heimdall Mansion, Lucius found Hestia in an evident state of impatience. "Lucius, where have you been?!" she exclaimed as soon as she saw him. "Loki was here yesterday, she spent all night waiting for you and Riveria to show up! Do you know what I had to endure with that flat-chested goddess threatening me as you and Riveria didn't show up?"

Lucius, a bit surprised by Loki's presence at his house, raised an eyebrow. "Loki slept here? Waiting for us?"

Hestia nodded, clearly frustrated. "Yes, she was worried about Riveria, said you might have corrupted her or something. But she also wanted to know what was going on between you two. She made a fuss and didn't let anyone sleep properly!"

Lucius let out a light sigh, understanding the situation. "I see... Loki has always been... peculiar," Lucius murmured.

Hestia crossed her arms, looking at Lucius with a mixed expression of irritation and concern. "You need to be careful, Lucius. You finally got your hands on that goddess's elf? You are very shameless, Lucius!" Hestia complained.

"Let's set that aside, where are the others?" Lucius asked.

"They went to the dungeon to introduce Cassandra and Daphne to the team," she spoke.

"I see, anyway, I'm leaving for a few days, maybe weeks," Lucius announced.

"What?! What do you mean? What are you planning?" She asked with suspicious eyes at Lucius, wondering what kind of trouble he was going to get into this time.

Lucius sighed and explained, "I have something important to do, and it's related to your friend Artemis. It's very likely that she will die or worse in the coming days." Lucius spoke, leaving Hestia stunned.

"WHAT?! Artemis?! What's going to happen to her?" Hestia shouted alarmed.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it," Lucius said confidently and went to speak with Riekling.

"Riekling, I need you to steal all the books from the guild's library related to a certain event..." Lucius called Riekling, and he listened to his master.

"But Master Lucius, you want me to steal from the library? Isn't that a crime?" He asked cautiously.

"It is, Riekling. But only if you get caught. I know you have the skill to do this without being caught. Can you do it?" Lucius smiled at his elf.

"Yes, Riekling will do it!" He exclaimed.

Sometime later, Riekling appears with several books by his side.

"Riekling got all from the year of this event since I didn't know which books the master might need for information," Riekling said.

"That's great," Lucius thanked him and began to read all the books about the year Antares emerged from the dungeon and was sealed by a people over a thousand years before even the creation of Orario.

[Author here: I'll put the story of Antares like this, if I'm wrong because I'm basically inventing his backstory, put it in the comments.]

Lucius used his magic to start reading the books for an entire night, as he could have a greater concentration than before. It was only after 14 hours of reading 20 books that he finally finished everything.

"I think I have enough evidence for this now," Lucius stood up with his notes and spoke to Riekling.

"You can return all the other books, I didn't read them all, but I already have enough to prove my hypotheses to the guild."

"Yes, Master Lucius," he said and disappeared with the rest of the books.

Lucius left the Twilight Mansion and headed to the guild. He quickly traveled to the tower and landed in the guild leader's room, where his old elf friend worked.

Upon arrival, he entered directly into the guild leader's room, without any formalities. The guild leader looked at him in surprise, but before he could say anything, Lucius spoke firmly: "I need to speak with Fels. Call him, please."

"..." Royman Mardeel was a bit nervous but did what Lucius said.

Pressing a button in the room, Fels appeared 30 seconds later.

"Lucius... I was looking into a recent theft in the guild's library," he spoke in his always distorted voice.

"Don't worry, the theft was me, I've already returned all the books, I have something important to discuss with you and Ouranos, can we see him?" Lucius said to their surprise, but Fels asked.

"What's so important?" He said curiously.

"It's better to speak in front of him, but it's about freeing a monster that can absorb a god to become stronger, and there's a certain goddess heading to this monster's

lair," Lucius spoke seriously, and after a moment, Fels nodded and led Lucius out.

"Lucius, I didn't expect to see you so soon..." Ouranos looked at Lucius and spoke.

"Hello, God Ouranos. I have something that might interest you," Lucius said, handing over a book with some sketches.

"This..." Ouranos looked at Lucius's notebook with interest.

"Do you see these runes?"

"Yes, they were used in ancient times, before the gods came to Genkai... This monster has a lot of them, but I don't know what they mean, as it's a very ancient and lost language of this world," Ouranos spoke.

"Actually, I know a bit about them after reading; it's basic, but it seems they are an imitation of divine glyphs. The dungeon tried to replicate something powerful and succeeded..." Lucius murmured.

"What do you mean..." Ouranos asked curiously.

"Look at the other page, and you will understand," Lucius said, and Ouranos turned the page.

"..." He fell silent and looked at Lucius seriously.

"This is serious, the one who took the mission in this region was Artemis more than 2 years ago. She never succeeded, do you think she might be in danger?" Ouranos asked seriously.

"She's already in danger, that's why I want permission to leave Orario with Riveria from the Loki Familia. I'm leaving as soon as I leave here."

"... Alright, you have permission for that. Fels, make an official note for Lucius, he has permission to leave."

"Thank you, God Ouranos," Lucius said and headed towards the exit.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 15 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

11