Chapter 106 – Antares 02.
439 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1500 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere outside Orario.

...

...

Lucius leaves Ouranos' presence, following Fels outside. As soon as they return to the surface of Orario, Fels hands over an official letter about the mission. Lucius gives Fels a suspicious look. "Did you do this while we were walking here? Could you teach me that trick..."

"..."

"You're as humorless as ever..." Lucius muttered while holding the official paper.

"Good luck, Lucius. Please eliminate this threat before it devours a deity," Fels said, and Lucius nodded before starting to fly in the air of Orario and heading back to the Twilight Mansion.

Upon arrival, he noticed that Riveria was waiting for him with Finn at her side. "Hello," Lucius greeted them. Riveria smiled, and Finn nodded calmly.

"Riveria told us you were going to open a mission and she would participate," Finn said calmly.

"Yes, here's the guild paper," Lucius handed over the mission paper.

"Stamped by Ouranos himself?" He was a bit surprised by this, since not even he could have access to Orario's patron deity.

"It's something important, as you can see," Lucius said calmly.

"I see, a sealed monster of level 5 to 7. Do you think you can handle it?" He asked more to Riveria than to Lucius.

"Yes, I believe we can handle it," she said in a calm voice, not as expressionless as she used to be, and Finn sighed. Clearly, Riveria didn't seem the same anymore, she was a young woman in love, he just hoped it wouldn't affect her judgments.

"Shall we go then?" Lucius asked Riveria, and she nodded.

"Of course, it seems you got the authorization as you said you would," she commented.

"Yes, we have permission to leave Orario," he referred to the document in Finn's hands, he would use that to leave through the gate, but for him, it wasn't necessary. "Our destination is dangerous, but necessary. Artemis is at risk, and we have to intervene before it's too late."

"WAIT!!!!" A voice echoed through the area, and Loki appeared in the garden behind the mansion gate, she didn't look like the same Loki Lucius knew. She was like a furious figure with a look of hatred directed at Lucius.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE MOM! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU CORRUPTED HER, IT SHOULD BE ME!" She shouted, and Lucius was stunned but saw that he had to get out of there.

Lucius grabs Riveria and flies with her into the sky under the gaze of Finn, the gate guards, Loki, and some members who came to see what the commotion was.

Loki, clearly outraged, shouted from the ground. "Lucius Drakenar! What do you think you're doing with mom?!"

"Let's just go away..." Lucius commented and Riveria nodded.

With a quick and fluid motion, Lucius activates his teleportation, taking himself and Riveria away from the mansion while flying. "Lucius! Riveria! Come back here immediately!" Loki yells from a distance and they continue to move away. As Lucius and Riveria float above, the duo disappears from the sky of Orario, heading towards the unknown.

Lucius and Riveria, after a long journey of teleports, finally arrive at a quiet and distant city from Orario in the region where Lucius and Riveria met Artemis and her family. The city was small, they landed and went to an inn, as by that time the day was already ending.

"Let's rest for today and look for Artemis in the morning," Lucius said as they entered the place.

"Yes," Riveria agreed.

After they got a room and the demi-human was surprised that the elf and he were a couple, since elves rarely get involved with other races, they found themselves in a rustic room with a meal brought to them, as they requested.

"This looks perfect," Riveria comments, looking around. "A quiet place to rest."

Lucius, closing the room door behind them, replies, "Yes, let's eat and leave tomorrow, but we can enjoy the place."

Lucius and Riveria, now comfortably settled in their room at the inn, sit down to discuss things that Lucius has not yet talked to her about, as he resolved things with the guild alone and brought her to this city.

"Riveria, there's something serious happening involving a monster named Antares, a beast sealed in the time when gods had not yet descended to this world," begins Lucius, "The problem with this monster is that it has the ability to absorb deities through a runic language that the dungeon itself created."

Riveria, with a look of concern, gazes at Lucius. "What exactly is going on, Lucius? How is this possible?"

Lucius sighs, choosing his words carefully. "Based on my research and the feeling I had, I believe Artemis and her family are approaching the sealed location of the monster."

"That means..." Riveria murmured.

"Yes, Artemis might end up being absorbed, and you can imagine what a monster that possesses the power of a deity within it can cause in this world," he concluded and continued.

Lucius looks directly into her eyes. "We need to intervene. I will need your help to find Artemis and her family before it's too late."

Riveria nods. "I'm with you, Lucius. We cannot allow something like this to happen. Artemis and her family need to be warned of the danger they are in."

Lucius nods, grateful for Riveria's support. "We'll leave at dawn. We need to move quickly once we rest tonight."

Sitting side by side in the room, Lucius and Riveria continue to discuss the plan to locate Artemis's family and prevent the impending disaster. After discussing their plans and strategies, a comfortable silence settles between Lucius and Riveria. Riveria, breaking the silence, looks at Lucius with a mix of shyness and expectation. Her eyes, usually reserved and serene, now shine with a different light, a reflection of newly discovered love and the trust she places in him.

"Lucius," she begins, her voice calm and timid, "would you... like to go to bed?" Her question is simple, but charged with the blush that lightly colors her cheeks.

He responds with a warm smile and an expression of genuine affection. "I would love to, Riveria, let's just put the mission aside and just enjoy this time together," he says softly, extending his hand to hold hers. His response is a clear signal of their mutual desire.

He picks her up and walks towards the inn's bed. With a gentle movement, he lays her down on the bed and falls on top of her, Lucius wraps Riveria in his arms, gently pulling her close. Their lips meet in a passionate kiss, the beginning of another night with the woman he would share the rest of his mortal and perhaps immortal life with.

As the night progresses, they give themselves to each other, the inn in the small rural town becomes a space where a human and an elf let love blossom between them. Lucius had been with some goddesses in this world, but for him, Riveria had a sense of commitment, after all, their future children would be hers. Time seems to suspend for the couple as they enjoy each other's company, laughing, talking, and loving.

The next morning, after a peaceful night full of intimate moments, Lucius wakes up next to a naked Riveria. He looks at her, still sleeping serenely, and a soft smile forms on his face. Carefully not to wake her, he gets up and begins to prepare for the day ahead.

After a few moments, Riveria wakes up, and the two share a simple breakfast in the room, brought by an inn staff, but enjoyable. There's a sense of complicity and comfort between them like a couple on a honeymoon.

"Shall we go?" Riveria asks, albeit reluctantly.

"Of course, we have a job to do," he speaks, giving her a kiss before starting to lead the way out.

Once ready, Lucius explains his plan to Riveria to search for Artemis's family. He believes he has discovered the location where Antares is sealed in the records. The two then leave the inn, moving through the air to travel faster.

As they approach the area indicated in Lucius's records, the landscape begins to change, and the day quickly starts to end after a whole day of teleportation. They arrive at a town near the region where Antares may be sealed. The town is small and seems tranquil as they land in it.

After a brief rest at an inn, they discover that Artemis was in the town and they venture towards the ruins. The forest around the town is dense and ancient, with tall trees blocking much of the sunlight. But Lucius took Riveria flying above the forest towards the ruins in the forest.

"They're there," Riveria, with her level 6 adventurer's vision, points to a corner where there was a temporary camp.

"It looks like we found them before entering the ruins. Let's go." With that, Lucius teleports to find the blue-haired goddess with her family.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

14