Chapter 112 – Ishtar 03!
383 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario.

...

...

"It was about time, at least I hope you give me a challenge, Level 5 Amazons." Lucius felt no fear, but was excited; once again he would face an entire family alone, something he's been doing quite often lately.

As soon as Lucius uttered his words, a silence enveloped the atmosphere. From above, he prepared to attack. His gaze was focused, watching the members of the Ishtar family gather for the fight in front of the burning building.

With a fluid movement of his hand, Lucius conjured a series of energy spheres with his Chronos Chaos, each pulsing with frightening intensity. He hurled them towards the group below, targeting the Ishtar family's adventurers and even their goddess would not escape unscathed from this sudden attack.

The spheres flew at high speed, catching everyone off guard. Phryne Jamil deflected a sphere with her axe, Tammuz Belili, the level 4 vice-captain, used his agility, while Aisha and the other level 3s had difficulty escaping the spheres, but the explosions caught all of them in some way.

The level 2 Amazons and even some of level 3 were caught in the magical explosions. Screams of pain and surprise echoed as they struggled to recover from the unexpected attack.

Ishtar, faced Lucius with a look of shock and anger, especially when some of the spheres began flying in her direction. She quickly tried to run away, but one of Lucius's spheres found her close by. With a deafening blast, the sphere exploded at her side, throwing her away with tremendous force. She flew through the air, landing with a dull thud at a considerable distance.

The children of Ishtar, recovering from the initial shock of the attack, ran towards their fallen goddess. They gathered around her, checking her condition with expressions of concern and fear on their faces.

Ishtar rose with fierce determination. Her eyes burned with a mix of anger and disbelief, fixed on Lucius who still hovered in the air. The goddess, though shaken, radiated an unwavering aura of authority. She had never imagined being attacked by a mortal before, but this belief had been shattered today.

"How dare he! Everyone, attack this mortal now!" roared Ishtar, with a voice that, despite being shaken by the blow, still carried the weight of a deity.

Immediately, the Ishtar family adventurers reorganized to fulfill their goddess's command. They prepared to attack, with the higher-level ones taking the lead.

Phryne Jamil was the first to act, aggressively advancing towards Lucius. With her axe, she leaped high, aiming directly at him, her muscles tense and ready for a devastating attack that would easily decapitate Lucius.

However, Lucius, merely looked with a glint of boredom at that giant frog. He used his teleport spell to deftly dodge the attack. He reappeared unexpectedly amidst the level 4 and 3 adventurers, who were also prepared to enter the battle.

Before they could react to his sudden appearance, Lucius unleashed his powerful Chronos Chaos spell. The magical energy spheres exploded with tremendous force at close range, throwing the adventurers through the air. The impact was such that it sent them flying in various directions.

"You damned man." Phryne fell to the ground and growled at Lucius, who began to launch spheres at her as she approached.

"You know, I had trouble facing a level 5 some time ago, but now it seems so easy." Lucius commented, he released support magic to increase his agility and strength by 10%, while using his teleport to escape each air cut, each of her blows was an explosion on the ground and Lucius had to make sure not to get caught by the attack.

The fight began with Lucius creating several Lightning Traps. When Phryne attacked him again, she triggered the trap.

"Lightning!"

"Lightning!"

"Lightning!"

"Lightning!"

"Lightning!"

She tried to escape, but Lucius cast a black hole and a gravitational field at the same time, severely limiting her movements even more when the power of lightning already had a paralyzing effect.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed in pain, and Lucius raised both hands, launching a machine gun of Chronos Chaos.

Phryne flew into the building with the attacks she couldn't defend against, triggering another explosion with her body and the blue magic spheres.

The other family members tried to rejoin the fight but activated the lightning magic too, causing them to explode and fall unconscious from the attack.

Only Aisha and Tammuz remained conscious. Lucius approached them. "Well, that was fun, but it ends here." Lucius cast a gravity spell on them, making them feel the pressure, and blue spheres flew towards them without their being able to react.

The smoke revealed two unconscious bodies on the ground. "This..." Ishtar couldn't believe her eyes, all her family members lay on the ground, even Phryne, still emerging from where she had fallen, was badly injured.

"You bastard..." Phryne's tone was one of pure hatred, while blood dripped from her face.

"Sorry, but I'm in a hurry, if a few dozen spells didn't knock you out, let's try over 100." Lucius spoke calmly, he disappeared with teleport, and a glow appeared in the sky. Phryne saw numerous balls heading her way with wide eyes; she even tried to escape, but after the first spheres hit, she was struck and the ground exploded with her from at least 100 shots of Chronos Chaos.

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!* 

*BOOOM!* 

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

*BOOOM!*

The explosions echoed throughout the district, sending lights reflecting in the sky of Orario. After the dust settled, Lucius turned to the goddess Ishtar, who watched the scene with a mix of shock and fear. She took hesitant steps back, her expression revealing terror in the face of the overwhelming force Lucius had demonstrated. She, who once felt untouchable in her realm, now faced the reality of her vulnerability.

Lucius, with a calm and determined look, advanced towards Ishtar. Without hesitation, he cast his Chrono Stasis spell, enveloping the goddess in a sphere of time. The same that happened to Artemis, Ishtar looked around confused while trapped inside, but conscious.

"Release me," Ishtar demanded, she tried to use her enchantment on the approaching Lucius, but he seemed unaffected by the bright purple eyes directed at him.

"Your enchantment doesn't work on me, Ishtar, it never did." Lucius mocked, looking at the dazed goddess. "How... this is impossible!" She exclaimed.

"No matter, anyway, you put my family in danger. This is not something I can simply forgive or forget, just as you kidnapped a member of the Hestia family," he said, his voice carrying a slight touch of disdain.

"Now, let's retrieve my teammate and Haruhime," declared Lucius, his voice resonating with authority.

He extended his hands and conjured more Chrono Stasis spheres, trapping all the fallen members of the Ishtar family lying in the courtyard. One by one, they were encapsulated in the spheres, immobilized and unable to resist.

After ensuring everyone was contained, Lucius turned his attention to the main building of the Ishtar family. The building, now partially destroyed and on fire, illuminated the night sky of Orario with a sinister glow. Lucius entered the place without caring that it seemed like it was about to collapse, leaving the goddess Ishtar behind along with her family.

Inside the building, the search for Bell Cranel and Haruhime began. Lucius advanced using clairvoyance and a life detection spell. He approached a door in the dungeons, noting that it was more reinforced than the others. With a gesture of his hand, Lucius effortlessly used his spell to unlock the door. Inside the room, he discovered a macabre scene: it was a torture chamber, equipped with various instruments and chains, and in the center, bound and unconscious, was Bell Cranel.

Lucius quickly approached Bell, examining his condition. Fortunately, it seemed the young adventurer hadn't been tortured here, but he was injured like the rest of the family when he left Heimdall's mansion. Lucius easily freed him, and Bell began to wake up slowly, his eyes opening in confusion and disorientation. He looked around, trying to process where he was and what had happened.

"Bell, you're safe now," said Lucius, offering a hand to help him up. "I'm here to rescue you. Let's get out of this place."

Bell, still trying to understand the situation, accepted Lucius' help without hesitation, standing up with his assistance. "Lucius-San... you're here... what happened?"

"Just follow me, we need to get out of here before the building collapses."

Lucius then went to another guard in the dungeons and found a frightened Haruhime, "Haruhime, it's me," Lucius spoke, she didn't seem to recognize Bell, which meant they hadn't met yet.

"Lucius-San?" Haruhime spoke, confused, recognizing Lucius as a client who had told her many stories 100 chapters ago, or rather, 2 months ago.

"I'm Haruhime, I've come to get you out of here," Lucius said.

"Hm? What were those explosions just now? Is Aisha okay?!" She asked, trying to understand the situation.

"The Ishtar family committed grave crimes, they will be destroyed, and now they are all defeated. You need to leave this place and come with us, there's no longer any need for you to be the sacrifice they wanted you to be. But now, the most important thing is you. You have the chance to start a new life, away from this slavery. You are free, Haruhime," Lucius commented while Bell looked confused. Haruhime seemed dazed, wondering how Lucius knew about it.

"I... can I really leave?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes, let's go. You are free from your old life of slavery and can be free from now on. I will make sure of it and promise that you will be fine," Lucius affirmed.

"I..." She didn't say it, but her feet quickly began to move, and Lucius smiled. He wanted this girl in the Hestia family too; she would be a good addition to the group, like in the original, although her entrance into Hestia was quite different.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

15