Chapter 113 – Ishtar 04!
314 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1600 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario.

...

...

As Lucius led Bell and Haruhime, the building began to collapse in various parts in front of them, blocking the path. "Shouldn't we get out of here quickly, Mr. Storyteller?" Haruhime asked, a bit frightened.

"Yes, let's get out of here. We're lucky to be the only ones in this place, so let's keep going." Lucius checked the building with his life-detecting spell and began to use clairvoyance to find an unblocked path.

As they walked, more parts of the building began to fall. "We're trapped..." Bell remarked, looking at the debris that had just fallen near them. Some were heading towards the trio, but Lucius cast his spell that could trap the debris before it fell on their heads.

"I have no choice." Lucius turned to the two and enveloped them in another sphere and used his teleport to go outside immediately. Bell and Haruhime, surprised, found themselves outside in an instant.

"It seems the Ganesha family arrived at this moment." Lucius looked at the city's security members surveying the entire battlefield as the building caught fire and began to collapse, with the members of the Ishtar family all trapped inside spheres he had placed them in before entering.

"Lucius Drakenar, can you explain what was happening here? We received orders not to arrest you directly from the guild, but you owe us an explanation at least." Shikta appeared with her spear alongside other adventurers.

"This should solve your problem." Lucius handed a paper to the level 5 adventurer containing some information from Fels' investigation after Lucius alerted Ouranos about the possible civil war with the ritual of the death stone and Haruhime.

"Is this... true?" Shikta couldn't help being a bit surprised.

"You can check this with the guild, after all, it's their investigation, but if you want a quick answer, yes, they were planning this, but I believe the guild will make a judgment with the gods. However, it would be good to detain the family for now." Lucius suggested, and Shikta thought for a moment before turning to her companions.

"Yes, you can release them from your magic, we'll take the Ishtar family into custody." She gave the order, and Lucius released all the members from his magic.

"You can't do this! I'm a goddess, don't touch me!" Ishtar immediately complained, and Lucius simply placed her back in a sphere. "You can push this one, my magic will take a few hours to dissipate." He said and turned to the two companions.

"Now that everything's over, let's go home." Lucius suggested.

"But, Mr. Storyteller-san... Will Ashia be okay?" Haruhime looked worried.

"Don't worry, even though she belongs to the family that tried to sacrifice you, she'll be fine after some punishment, perhaps. After all, Ishtar tends to charm her children so they obey her plans." Lucius commented, after which they headed out as the Ganesha family detained the Amazons and other members of the Ishtar family.

*Crackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!*

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!*

An explosion occurred before the building began to collapse with the pillars in flames; they were lucky it didn't tip over but sank a bit.

"You always go overboard with things, Lucius-San." Bell couldn't help but murmur, seeing what left everyone below quite frightened by the threat of the building falling, but it remained in place, despite being in ruins, it didn't fall on anyone.

"That's true, I promise to have a better spell next time." Lucius shrugged and continued on their way, they saw a large crowd of curious onlookers with prostitutes, clients, curious spectators, and adventurers wanting information about what was happening.

"Look, it's that mage!"

"Did he cause this?"

"It's very likely, the explosions came from the sky, who else can fly in Orario?"

As Ishtar family's headquarters just collapsed, he really knows how to put on a show. 

"In this manner, he's going to pick a fight with every family in the city..." 

Lucius was once again being mentioned throughout the city, his name, already talked about across the city due to the war game of the last few days, now he was the reason for another gossip with an even more powerful family. 

"It seems we're attracting attention, and I don't want to go through this crowd, do I no longer have the chance to walk through this city?" Lucius murmured, as he now only traveled by magic, the novelty was already becoming tiresome, but he took Bell and Haruhime and enveloped them in his magic, teleporting to the sky before starting to fly towards the Heimdall mansion. 

As Lucius flew away, in a nearby building, Hermes was beside his captain. "It seems this wasn't what you planned, am I right, Hermes-sama..." Asfi commented alongside in a neutral tone. 

"No, this was so quick I didn't even have time to talk to Freya to make her attack Ishtar..." He had planned for Freya to attack the Ishtar family after passing information to Ishtar about Bell Cranel and Freya's interest in him, and would talk to Freya so she would launch an attack on Ishtar for kidnapping Bell, but something happened, something he should have expected coming from that mage. 

"As always, Lucius is a difficult chess piece to deal with, and it's not easy to know what his moves will be, he practically fears nothing." Hermes commented, fiddling with his hat. 

"He had only left the city a few days ago, he returned quickly." Asfi could not help but comment. 

"Yes, but he was quicker... anyway, he's becoming more and more powerful." Hermes had a gleam in his eye. 

"Do you plan to do something, Hermes-sama, it won't be long before he can deal with our family in this manner..." 

"Let's just observe for the time being, my only goal is to manipulate the game and create the perfect hero, the grandson of Zeus is perfect for that, he must deal with the last mission, the one-eyed black dragon, Lucius is difficult to deal with, and he's too cautious with me, I hope he's the hero I seek, otherwise..." He said, looking in the direction Lucius had left. "We'll have to deal with him." Lucius concluded. 

"You're really a dark person, Hermes-sama." Asfi commented in her neutral tone. 

"Don't talk like that, Asfi-chan! Let's go, we have nothing to do here..." Hermes commented again in his carefree manner, and they left the place, heading back to their base. 

Meanwhile, in another place, in a high tower. 

"Hmm... to think that Ishtar, that fool, would fall so easily to a single opponent..." Freya commented, sipping wine from her glass, looking into space. 

"That Lucius... he's getting stronger and stronger..." Ottar commented after hearing the information. 

"It's true, they kidnapped Bell Cranel to hit me, but the fool didn't think Lucius might act aggressively, this is really amusing, it seems Ishtar is in hot water..." Freya spoke amusingly. 

In another place. 

"That mage... he made another ruckus, that damn, when I catch him, he'll see, he stole my daughter..." Loki was screaming, simulating beating an imaginary Lucius in the air.

"Calm down, Goddess Loki," Riveria commented with her eyes closed. 

The relationship between Riveria and Lucius was no longer a secret among the family, and everyone looked to Riveria expecting her to explain why her boyfriend had started a war in the middle of the city after leaving with Riveria for a few days. 

"Ishtar had kidnapped Bell Cranel, so he launched an attack, which is quite understandable," Riveria commented. 

"Argonaut?!" Tiona exclaimed, and even Aiz looked a bit surprised. 

"Don't worry, Bell Cranel is fine, the fight didn't last long and Lucius managed to rescue him, but he destroyed the entire Ishtar family, even the level 5 captain was completely destroyed by the level 3 mage," Finn commented. 

"That kid, always knows how to surprise us," Gareth laughed. 

"How could he beat a level 5..." Lefiya muttered softly. 

"Levels don't seem to define this mage, he must be as strong as a level 5 at their peak, with his advantages and spells, he could even fight against a level 6 and win..." Finn admitted. 

"Tsk..." Bete clicked his tongue in a corner. 

"Is he a threat, captain?" Tione asked, earning a disapproving look from Riveria. 

"I doubt it, after all, he is now engaged with someone from the family..." Gareth commented, and Finn just smiled looking at Riveria who just sighed. 

"Damn it!!!" With that, Loki yelled indignantly, since her daughter had openly stated that she had formed a relationship with Lucius, which made her cry a lot. 

Meanwhile, Lucius arrived at the mansion with Bell and Haruhime. 

"Lucius, Bell!" Hestia immediately greeted them as the rest of the members came out of the house. 

"Hello, Goddess-sama," Bell greeted, a bit bruised and embarrassed. 

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you, I'm so happy!" Hestia spoke, spinning Bell to see if everything was in place. "And you, what happened, we heard explosions from here." She turned her attention to Lucius. 

"The usual, some explosions here and there," Lucius just smiled. 

"Alright... but who is this?" She pointed to a shy Haruhime hiding behind Lucius. 

"Haruhime!" Mikoto immediately recognized her. Lucius realized that Mikoto had not sought her in this timeline, which made Bell not know her either. 

Lucius turned his attention back to Hestia while Mikoto and Haruhime talked and just smiled. "This is your new daughter, you should greet her." 

Hestia looked at Lucius for a while and shouted. "WHAT?!"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

12