Chapter 114 – Ishtar 05!
316 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario.

...

...

As the sun lit up the city of Orario the next morning, the city was already buzzing with the news from the night before. The fall of the Ishtar Familia was not just a rumor; it had become the predominant topic in all conversations, even more so with the explosions and fire at their headquarters lighting up the entire city like a beacon, both in the streets and in the taverns and adventurer gathering spots.

"The Ishtar Familia was defeated... by a single mage?" a group of adventurers asked incredulously as they had their breakfast in a bustling tavern.

"Yes, I heard it was the mage from the Hestia Familia, can you believe it, he is unbeatable. He attacked their headquarters with a fury like never seen before, the place collapsed before the night was over!" another responded, his eyes wide with the magnitude of the event.

Across Orario, citizens gathered to discuss the impact of these news again, Lucius Drakenar had not emerged from one storm when he found another. Street vendors took the opportunity to spread the news, each adding their own exaggeration to the already sensational story.

"The sky was lit with explosions! It looked like the gods themselves were fighting," said a vendor, while selling goods and speaking to attract attention and increase his customers. "I can tell you the rest of the story, but you have to buy my glass cups, they are top quality!" He declared.

"I'm going to be a great mage adventurer!" At the corners, groups of children reenacted the battle, jumping and casting 'spells' at each other, while the adults watched with concern.

The guild, usually a place of routine and order, was flooded with adventurers seeking details, while the staff tried to keep calm and collect accurate information about what had happened, Rose, as the official advisor to Lucius, was once again surrounded by adventurers of all genders and ages wanting to know about Lucius.

"I heard from some members of the Ganesha Familia that Ishtar was planning a civil war and captured Bell Cranel! Lucius Drakenar initiated the attack after that!" shared a more informed adventurer, momentarily silencing the buzz around.

"This is complicated... A goddess planning a civil war and kidnapped a member of the Hestia Familia? What times are we living in?" an elderly man questioned, shaking his head in disapproval.

"I heard that the gods are all gathered now to judge the evidence and the Ishtar Familia..."

"Yes, my god left for the meeting this morning."

"My goddess too."

Elsewhere in Orario, unlike the usual discussions, powerful, authoritative, seductive, and some shy voices spoke within a large hall, the gods were summoned in the central temple, where discussion meetings on nicknames and matters of interest to the city were discussed every 3 months.

Each god argued with one another while gathered in the room about what happened last night, some against the attack made, others in favor, Ishtar never had many friends, so the number of deities against Lucius's action was quite reduced.

"Gods-Samas," began Royman Mardeel, his voice echoing through the sacred space, he would not normally participate in this meeting, but as the most important topic is about the safety of Orario, he had to represent Ouranos, as the patron god, he was supposed to stay in his chair to take care of the dungeon and Fels was not exactly a social man to represent his god, and his identity working in the shadows for the guild was better than being exposed like this. "last night we witnessed an unprecedented event in our city. The Ishtar Familia, suffered an attack after kidnapping a member of the attacking familia. But this attack was also released by the guild."

"What?! The guild authorized this attack?" Said a quite dissatisfied goddess.

"Yes, but there is a reason for this, your excellencies," Royman was quite respectful and continued, "under the leadership of the goddess herself, it was discovered that the familia was involved in actions that threaten the harmony between us and the mortals we swore to protect in the city."

A murmur ran through the crowd of gathered deities. Some expressed concern, wondering what Ishtar was doing to have to act like this.

"What are her crimes?" Dionysus raised the question for all the gods, he was also concerned, losing Ishtar was losing an ally.

"I am Ganesha!!!" Ganesha shouted and everyone looked at him.

"My family investigated some evidence within the headquarters, Ishtar allied with the Kali Familia! They planned to start a civil war within Orario to overthrow the Freya Familia! I AM GANESHA!" The god shouted again.

"What?!"

"Ishtar would do something like that?"

"She thought she could take down Freya?"

"Poor Ishtar, thought she could beat me like that, poor thing..." Freya mocked.

"She plans to perform an evil ritual, but we cannot give more details about it," Royman continued. "Now let's bring Hell and the evidence to start the trial."

"Get me out of here! What do you think you're doing!!" A voice was heard as the door opened and a Lucius Drakenar entered, using his magic to carry a goddess who seemed to have lost her dignity as she floated in through a time sphere, trying to fight against the magic but failing miserably in front of the entire hall.

"Hello everyone, some I know, but many are still strangers, anyway, hello!" Lucius declared with an excited smile as most of the gods of Orario looked at him at that moment.

"Lucius-kun!!!" Aphrodite shouted.

"Lucius!" Demeter sent an imaginary kiss.

"Always scandalous..." Hephaestus commented, and Hestia beside her wanted to hide from her scandalous and shameless child.

"Fufufu. He appeared," Freya commented.

"You damn mama thief!" Loki shouted furiously upon seeing Lucius.

"What is he doing here?" A god asked the guild leader, Royman never liked Lucius, but orders are orders, as he was about to answer, Lucius was quicker.

"Of course, I'm here, after all, it was I who destroyed the entire Ishtar Familia." He declared, after all, he had to demonstrate the strength of the Hestia Familia currently in the city and say that he was crazy enough to attack an entire familia alone, he had done this and many already knew that he was the attacker from the last night, but there were some who had not confirmed this information.

"Anyway, Ishtar thought it would be smart to kidnap a member of my familia, well, you can tell what happened after that." Lucius spoke, Ishtar growled at him and he ignored her, using his magic, he sent papers of all the evidence to all the gods, concealing information about Haruhime, since she was quite special and many would set their eyes on her.

The gods read the reports and evidence, leading everyone to openly discuss what Ishtar wanted to do.

"This is outrageous! How she planned to cause chaos in Orario!"

"Send her to heaven!"

"She must be banished from the Lower World!"

"Wait, this is outrageous, we should just banish her from Orario."

"You think this is a war game? She wanted a war, and there was a family with 2 level 6 members in this fight! She also has connections with evilus!"

"Hasn't evilus died already?"

"There are still some remnants hidden, we must banish her from this world."

"Unfortunately, we couldn't get more information on evilus, I AM GANESHA!" Ganesha commented.

"This investigation," Lucius continued, "revealed Ishtar's intention to use dirty means to achieve her goals, putting at risk not just the members of our familia but all the inhabitants of Orario. My intervention, although drastic, was necessary to neutralize this imminent threat."

The gods looked at each other, pondering Lucius's words. The gravity of Ishtar's actions and the audacity of a mortal intervening in divine matters provoked a complex mix of reactions. Many already knew that Lucius seemed to act whether he was a divinity or not, after all, he had beaten Apollo in public. The meeting proceeded with heated debates, discussions about the security of Orario, and deliberations on the appropriate judgment for Ishtar.

"We cannot allow such disrespect for the laws governing our actions in Orario to go unpunished," declared one of the gods, his voice resonating with authority through the hall. "Ishtar's scheme could have unleashed a catastrophe."

Another god intervened, weighing the situation with a gravity befitting. "It's true that Ishtar's actions were reckless and dangerous, but we must consider the precedent we'll be setting by punishing her. How should we balance justice with mercy?"

The discussion advanced, with varied arguments about justice, responsibility, and the implications of exiling a goddess to the sky. Finally, a consensus was reached. "Ishtar will be sent back to the sky, banished from Genkai," Royman announced after seeing the decision made by the majority, "This decision is not taken lightly, but is necessary to preserve peace in Orario and ensure that such schemes do not repeat."

Ishtar, present under custody, heard the verdict with a mix of shock and indignation. "This is absurd! You can't do this to me! I am a goddess!" she exclaimed, her voice laden with anger and despair.

However, her pleas and protests were in vain. Lucius began to take her away again, as there was nothing left to do there besides listening to her spouting nonsense.

"Lucius Draknar." A voice called him with a seductive tone, making him turn to the caller. It was Freya.

"You have rendered a great service to this city, even saved my familia from a direct attack, you can ask for anything from me, and I will do my best to fulfill your wish." She spoke, leaving many gods envious, many would like a favor from Freya, whether they were men or women.

Lucius thought for a moment... while Hestia seemed irritated with Freya's audacity, fearing that Lucius would be enchanted, but he just sighed and looked not just at Freya, but at all the gods.

"If you or you all want to thank me, give me the nickname I want." Lucius spoke.

"And what nickname is that, mama thief?!" Loki commented dissatisfied.

"It's none other than, Mage King." Lucius smiled and left the room after that.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

14