Chapter 115 – Runes Study
417 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario.

...

...

After the meeting of the gods, Lucius left and went straight home without waiting for Hestia. Upon arriving, Bell, Lili, Welf, Mikoto, Cassandra, Daphne, and Haruhime were all waiting for Lucius to better understand the course of events and the impact of Lucius's actions on the Hestia family. 

"Everything went smoothly, better than expected, and Ishtar was sentenced to return to the heavens," Lucius commented, turning his gaze to Haruhime. "Soon, you will be free; you have the freedom to do whatever you want, although I would like you to join the family." Lucius made it clear that Haruhime was free to do as she pleased, though he was sure she would choose to stay. 

"I will stay, Lucius-san," Haruhime said timidly with a blush on her face. 

"That's great, you are a special addition to this family too, Haruhime, it won't be long before you acquire Hestia's falna and officially become part of the family," Lucius commented, placing his hand on her shoulder, making the girl blush a bit more. 

A few hours later, Hestia returned exhausted. "Finally, it's over..." she murmured. Her gaze turned to Lucius. "Why do you have to be such a big troublemaker... You know what I had to answer after you left? Some gods are fearing you, that you might attack weaker families with your history," Hestia said, quite tired. 

"A reason for no one to mess with our family again, goddess Hestia," Lucius replied, unconcerned about his reputation being seen in such a way. 

"Anyway," Hestia continued, "you and Bell-kun now have your nicknames." 

"Me?" Bell asked, a bit surprised. 

"Yes, now everyone calls you Rabbit Foot, while Lucius... Well... he can announce it himself, since the gods agreed to his demand, some pleased that you stopped the civil war and some fearing that you might attack them in anger," Hestia commented. 

"Hahaha, that's good. Riekling!" Lucius announced, and Riekling appeared in a flash. "Yes, master?" he said, and Lucius spoke with enthusiasm, "Bring some good wine from the stock, let's celebrate, I am now the Mage King of Orario!" Lucius said enthusiastically. 

"Mage King?!" Lili almost choked. 

"That's amazing, Lucius-San..." Haruhime commented. 

"Hahahaha! That's so like you!" Welf laughed. 

Meanwhile, Cassandra, Daphne, and Mikoto just looked at Lucius in silence, already accustomed to his personality. 

After Riekling brought the wine, Lucius opened it and began drinking with those who could join him, celebrating his achievements. 

"Hey, Lucius, you have to settle things with Loki, you know how she's bothering me with your relationship with the mage from your family?!" Hestia said, annoyed. 

"Hahaha. Let her be, the goddess of trickery won't stop me from taking what I want," Lucius declared. 

"Tsk. Then you deal with her next time!" Hestia yelled, and Lucius just laughed. 

"Riekling, tell Riveria that if she's free, I won't go to the dungeon and will study the magical runes we got on our mission, if she wants to join me, she can come here," Lucius declared and handed a letter to his house elf for him to deliver at the gate of the Twilight Mansion. 

He vanished and returned 30 seconds later, "They wanted to attack me, master Lucius, so I delivered the paper and left that place," Riekling said in an irritated tone. 

"All right, I won't let them touch my house elf. Speaking of which, can you teleport us to the place where they held you before the war game?" Lucius thought about this and had the idea; it would be much easier to go to the location with Riekling's teleportation. 

"Hm... I can go, but I can't take anyone with me," he said, and Lucius understood; he would have to do it alone then. 

"Okay, we still owe them, and we will settle it soon. I just have to talk to Ryuu if she's willing to help me with this, for now, I will still stay out of the dungeon, since there's so much going on," Lucius commented to himself while he was just with Riekling. 

After dismissing his house elf, he continued relaxing during the day, studying, and reading magic books that his girlfriend had given him. The next day, Lucius was called by someone entering the mansion after Riekling allowed entry. 

Riveria arrived at the place with her

 arms full of bulky tomes and scrolls. Lucius received her with a teleport at the entrance and a smile on his face, looking at her with affection and a mutual feeling from the other side, after all, they were at the beginning of a relationship, and that usually comes with intense passion. 

"I brought all the texts on runes that I could find in my family's library," explained Riveria, carefully placing the books on the table after Lucius led her to a study area. "I believe we can learn more about runes and further improve your understanding that you have achieved."

Lucius examined the titles of the books. "This is good, Riveria. Let's see what we discover." He began by opening the first books. In the days that followed, Lucius and Riveria delved into their studies. They discussed theories, deciphered ancient texts, and conducted small magical experiments to test their hypotheses, as Lucius made some combinations. 

Hestia had to content herself with the presence of a Loki family member for most days while the other members went to the dungeon to train. Haruhime joined the family as soon as Ishtar was sent to the heavens, some of her family members left the city, while others joined different families. Lucius was surprised that one day after studying and saying goodbye to Riveria, he found Aisha, with other family members grabbing a Bell while Hestia tried to pull her off her first son. 

"Hm?! Look who arrived, the mage who destroyed my family..." She commented, looking at him with a certain desire. 

"You proved you were strong, do you want to try out this amazon here as well?" She said, walking while teasing him and trying to seduce him as she approached. 

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend," he said. 'And some lovers...' he thought a bit about the situation with the goddesses he slept with, not knowing how to act now that he was in a real relationship. 

"Don't worry, I'm not jealous," Aisha spoke and tried to grab Lucius, but with a teleport, she just grabbed air. 

"You're going to have to be better than that to catch me. And what is she doing here?" Lucius looked amused and turned his attention to Hestia. 

"She joined the family too. She just reached Level 4, and Haruhime begged me to let her in," Hestia sighed, she was excited about another family member growing quickly, but after seeing her trying to grab her bell, she was furious. 

"I see, she's a good addition. Just be careful with your virginity, Bell, it's at stake," Lucius joked, leaving Bell very embarrassed, while Aisha was reprimanded by Haruhime for her behavior. 

Lucius ate and went to sleep, another day would be more studies, Riveria had come every day, and that day, Loki claiming she would be watching them so Riveria wouldn't be corrupted by Lucius, well, they didn't do anything that day, but in fact, they were having sex all the time, they always studied for a while and soon would be having sex among the books every hour, it was a routine that Lucius loved, but Loki there annoyed him, even for studying the goddess bothered so much that he had to expel her from the place with a teleport and closed the door, Hestia had to stay with Loki and listening to her complaints. 

"What are you trying to do?" Riveria looked at Lucius and what he was doing at the moment. 

"I'm trying to make a combination with some runes, I have an affinity with a certain type of unconventional element now," Lucius commented while trying to cross the runes and combine them correctly. 

"You've been trying to do this for days, haven't you?" she asked curiously. 

"Yes, but I'm still having a lot of failures, this is what I'm combining small runes, and when I want to make a combination with hundreds of symbols, it will get much worse..." Lucius commented looking at his tests a bit frustrated, what he planned was something that would revolutionize this world like never before. 

The days passed, and finally, the Apollo mansion was repaired, Hestia and the others quickly moved to the place where they would start living as their official headquarters, Lucius still remained in the Heimdall mansion, besides this place being officially his, he had written so many runes on the walls that he didn't want to leave his studies and tests, Riveria continued accompanying him. 

With both just having the mansion for themselves, Lucius had sex with Riveria in all possible places and liked that the elf accompanied him without complaining, it was only after a few days that he finally discovered what he wanted. 

"Finally!" Lucius commented with satisfaction. 

"What is this?" Riveria looked at Lucius's combination in the middle of the wall with thousands of runes drawn and there were two combinations with 4 symbols. 

"This is a combination that involves space magic and another with time magic," Lucius announced and laughed excitedly. 

"What do you plan with this?" she asks curiously. 

"There has never been a combination like this, so I had to invent it from a theory, with this I can finally make my project that I've been thinking about lately. Listen here my future wife, I'm going to create the first teleportation portal in the world, think about the possibilities of a spatial portal to various places in the world or to safe floors

 in the deep parts of the dungeon!" Lucius announced, and Riveria had shocked eyes at those words.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

13