Chapter 116 – Eldoria Empire.
303 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1600 Words.]
Third Person POV
Eldoria.

...

...

While Lucius was trying to revolutionize the entire world with his discoveries, many miles away, thousands of them from Orario and across the sea, there was a land with a great empire. 

This land was neighboring the western lands, and the empire itself was at war among many nations in search of new territories; this realm was called the empire of Eldoria, an empire known for its great military strength. 

In the heart of this empire, within the royal palace adorned with relics from past battles and tapestries telling the story of their ancestry, a tense council meeting was underway. The council room, illuminated by imposing chandeliers and with walls lined with detailed maps of the continent, was the setting for decisions that would shape the fate of Eldoria. 

"So you're saying that Ares is moving his troop to the center of the other continent," a military officer asked. 

"It appears so, Major Julius, our intelligence on the western side of the continent and everything indicates that the god is moving his army to the center of the lands to attack..." 

"Orario..." An authoritative voice spoke at that moment. 

"Yes, your majesty. Ares plans to launch an attack on Orario," the man responsible for the empire's intelligence and espionage said. 

"If he's leaving Rukia, it's time for us to expand and invade the central continent," said other ministers with some greed. 

"And if Ares succeeds in conquering Orario?" Another spoke. 

"That's impossible," the emperor spoke again, and everyone looked at him. The man had long blond hair while wearing clothes suitable for the status he represents; he usually sat in a higher chair in front of the ministers around a table with the map of the continents of this world. His continent has always been quite powerful throughout history, since they almost never suffered from monster attacks made by the dungeon in the central continent, so his land and other countries have always prospered. His family has ruled his kingdom for a millennium, and under this man's management, his empire increased by 20% by conquering other kingdoms, thinking of taking over the entire continent and even expanding to other places in the world. 

Walking up to the table, the emperor picked up some pieces that represented armies; he took the exercise from Rukia and placed it up to the location of Orario. "He may come here, but they will never emerge victorious, Ares is a fool and since they lost the ability to make Crozzo weapons, they have never been the same thanks to the spirits. Even the last Crozzo is protected in Orario," he spoke in a calm tone. 

"Should we launch an attack, your majesty?" another person asked. 

"Not yet, let's see how Rukia comes out of this fight, so we arm ourselves according to the best strategy, but still, this is an opportunity to expand our territory," the emperor spoke. 

"Yes, your majesty," everyone nodded. 

The discussions continued with internal matters, about the empire itself. 

"My daughter is not yet engaged to anyone; I intend to save her for possible alliances," the emperor spoke. 

"I understand, but what about the crown prince... Shouldn't he be at the meeting?" a council member spoke. 

"Do you dare question the presence of the crown prince?" another man spoke. 

There were two divisions in the council, one in favor of the crown prince and the other against, as he showed behavior that they said would be the future ruin of the empire. 

"My son had his complications; I will speak with him later," the emperor commented, also not very fond of his son's attitude. 

"At least he's here, while your prince ran away years ago," a man from the faction in favor of the crown prince spoke. 

"Silence. Do not dare speak of him in front of me," the emperor spoke with a cold tone, not liking that the discussions went into a subject about an old ghost that disappeared for years. 

"Your majesty," a man spoke with some hesitation. 

"Speak!" Already enraged with the previous conversation, he demanded from the man. 

The man did not speak, but he walked up to the emperor and handed a small scroll to the emperor, who took the paper without saying much, despite the doubts in his look and began to unroll it there, after breaking the seal he opened it and began to read. 

Everyone in the council was silent while the emperor continued reading the scroll without showing any reaction on his face. He seemed to read the scroll several times, until at a moment he got tired and turned his face to everyone there.

"The meeting is adjourned, I want everyone to leave this room immediately except for our lady. Summon my daughter and let no one else bother us," he spoke with an authoritative tone again, and everyone obeyed leaving the council room, some wondering what was so urgent about that scroll, even asking the person who delivered it, but the man said it was confidential. 

"Fufufufu. What was so interesting that you had to send everyone away, Emperor Aldren Ranekard?" A woman with a hood, the only one left on the other side of the table, said with a smile. 

"You will know soon, my goddess. For now, let's wait for my daughter to arrive. However, I noticed you were silent today, what do you think about us attacking Rukia?" He asked, waiting for a response. 

"The plan is not bad, it would be good to attack a weakened kingdom, but we have not yet conquered all the lands of this continent, we should focus on them before starting to expand," she said with a seductive tone, but the emperor knew how dangerous she was, and always fought against the impulses this goddess transmits. 

"I understand, taking care of distant lands can be quite worrying, but perhaps..." The emperor looked at the scroll in his hand. "Perhaps I have found a solution." He commented while at that moment, the door opens with a 19-year-old girl entering with long blond hair and an angelic face. 

"Elara. My daughter, come here, we have something to discuss," he spoke calmly. 

"Your majesty, Sacred Lady," the girl spoke with a sweet tone, while bowing and greeting everyone present. "What is it, father?" She asked a bit curious, but not departing from her aristocratic behavior. 

"Come here and see this." The emperor waited for his daughter to approach to hand her the scroll as she began to read. 

"You gave it to her and left me in curiosity, since when are you so mean, emperor?" The goddess on the other side of the table said in a teasing tone, but the emperor did not respond. 

"This..." Princess Elara spoke in surprise. 

"Yes, it seems it is him," the man nodded. 

"You are all so annoying, will no one tell this goddess what is happening?" The goddess spoke, dissatisfied with all the mystery. 

"My second son, Lucius. He is in Orario in the central continent with the same name, but with the surname Drakenar," the Emperor spoke looking at the scroll in his daughter's hand and turned back to the goddess. 

"I would like you to go fetch him, after all, even that god from that city fears him, doesn't he?" the emperor commented. 

"Ah Ouranos? Yes, I can say he is afraid of me. Fufufufu. There are so many gods in that place, it's a shame they are all quite weak. They even need mortals to seem strong, they are all pathetic," the goddess spoke with her eyes shining red while mocking. After all, since she came to Genkai, she never managed to give a child a falna, not because she couldn't, but because she despised it, she herself had wiped countries off the map hundreds of years ago on this continent and everyone feared her, she didn't need mortals to do something she found quite pathetic. 

"You speak as if you command me..." She remembered the emperor's words and looked at him dangerously. 

"You know that's not the case," he said without lowering his head or being afraid, he knew this woman was dangerous, but he should have some authority. 

"Fufufu. But this invitation is interesting, that boy Lucius has been in that city this whole time... I wonder how he is," she spoke with a smile. 

"He has been hidden for more than 2 years and appeared now due to a game among families, with him coming out victorious, it seems Lucius has learned to do magic and reports say he is good at it," the emperor spoke. 

"Do you think it's true, father?" the princess asked. 

"We don't know, that's why I want you to go to Orario, go on a diplomatic mission to open trade, Lucius will know it's you, so he won't try to run," he spoke. 

"Hmm... I accept to go as well, I want to see my old colleagues from the sky, it's been a few hundred years since I've seen them, some a millennia, it's a shame Hera is no longer in the city, otherwise, I would play with her a little," the goddess spoke maintaining a smile and a bright look. 

In the letter in the princess's hand was a painted image of Lucius by a merchant in the war game, the information stated that he turned the war game in favor of his family and won with various magics.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

13