Chapter 117 – Magic Tower!
358 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario.

...

...

At the same time that Lucius's true family was discussing him on another continent with a mysterious goddess, Lucius woke up the next day with Riveria by his side of the bed. 

He had stolen her in the middle of the night, and they had gone to the twilight mansion. 

"I love this start of a relationship..." He murmured, looking at the naked elf in front of him. 

"I can't complain too much either..." Riveria commented as she twerked her butt on his groin to tease him. 

Lucius couldn't resist and gave a nice slap on that white skin. 

"Hm... don't tease a level 6 mage, Lucius Drakenar... Or things might get very bad for you," Riveria teased him. 

He seemed challenged by those words as he squeezed that butt before inserting his penis into her elvish vagina. 

"Hm..." He moaned, and they started to have sex sideways right there. 

2 hours later, Lucius came out of the bath with Riveria. He couldn't stop looking at her, "I'm sure Loki will miss you and will knock on our door soon." 

"I'm sure too, but I'll talk to her about our future investments and that we are negotiating," Riveria commented with a smile. 

They had a plan they had discussed in the last few days, Lucius had tens of thousands of winnings from war game bets, but he still needed more money and was looking for investors for his new project, something he was going to do on that land. 

It wasn't long before the door started being knocked on, and Lucius called Riekling, who went from Apollo's mansion to Heimdall's mansion in an instant. 

"Where are they!?" It didn't take long for them to hear Loki screaming from the entrance; she quickly went to them. 

"Master Lucius! Riekling cannot stop this goddess, Riekling will punish himself for this!" Riekling spoke like a complete house elf. 

"Don't worry about it, notify Hestia about the meeting, I'll resolve this with Loki," Lucius spoke, turning his gaze to the skinny goddess as he crossed his arms with his eyes closed while looking defiantly at Lucius. 

"You stole my daughter!" He said crying. 

"I didn't steal her, we're going to marry, it's normal for us to be together..." Lucius commented on the side, leaving Riveria a bit embarrassed. 

"It's true, Loki-Sama, I've already explained to you about our relationship," Riveria commented as Loki seemed even more downcast as she knelt on the ground. 

"She's in love... damn mortal feeling!" Loki seemed even more downcast. 

"I feel that this relationship will create great chaos in the world..." A new voice entered the room, and Finn appeared next to Gareth. 

"Well... we are willing to go through any challenge," Lucius shrugged, knowing that Riveria's father might want a war, but he would deal with it. 

"Hahahaha! That's the spirit, boy!" Gareth laughed. 

"Thank you..." Lucius said awkwardly to Gareth's always enthusiasm and looked at Finn. "If you're here, I imagine it's about the project Riveria reported to you," Lucius commented with a smile, but he already knew of their presence when he used his life-detecting magic and had already asked Hestia to attend. 

"Yes, what she told us is quite intriguing. Of course, we're interested," he said directly. 

Loki, coming out of her lamented state, jumped up and stood erect as she walked up to Lucius in her unique manner and tilted her head towards him. "Yes, mommy told me about your idea, I may not like you for stealing my daughter, but still, your ideas seem quite interesting. Is any other god involved in this?" She questioned like a fox. 

"Besides Hestia as my goddess, no other, but I do not intend to limit myself to just one god, I'm sure Ouranos would be interested in this too," Lucius commented, not being foolish and wanting to have this project just for himself; he needed allies and investors because it would be very expensive. 

"This doesn't sound very good!" Loki immediately complained. "But I understand your position. Still, we came to discuss our terms. After all, Riveria had a part in this," she spoke, and it wasn't wrong, it was thanks to meeting Riveria that he found Artemis and consequently Antares, since the runes were destroyed as soon as he absorbed the divine magic of the goddess. 

"Yes, let's just wait for Hestia," Lucius commented. 

"Tsk. That chibi, incompetent as always," Loki murmured. 

"Who are you calling competent, Loki-Baka!" Hestia arrived at that moment, and both began to argue

"Let's start the meeting among us, our goddesses will join as soon as they can..." Lucius sighed, looking at the two goddesses bickering with each other and led the rest of the group to a meeting room in the mansion. 

Hestia and Loki didn't take long to join and continued to argue, Riveria hit Loki with her staff while Lucius locked Hestia in a time sphere. 

After they finally calmed down, Lucius started the meeting. 

"Well... as you know, Riveria and I fought against Antares, a millennia-old beast, created by the dungeon that escaped when the dungeon was out of control or during the construction of Orario. However, this beast was created in a special way, the dungeon copied the language of the gods to create a creature that could even absorb divinities, Artemis was almost absorbed and consequently died. But Riveria and I dealt with the creature," Lucius detailed again what the families received in the reports that Lucius and Riveria delivered. 

Lucius continued. "We studied the magical runes and discovered a combination that could create intriguing magics, unlike anything that has been done before, in addition to reactivating a form of dead magic, which is runic magic." Lucius said 

"And what combination did you create?" Hestia asked, interested in what Lucius had done in the last week, since he has not gone to the dungeon for more than 2 weeks. 

"I managed a small combination of space and time magic, as I have a natural affinity with these two styles and as you know, I have spells in this category..." 

"So you plan to create your project with these two combinations...?" Gareth asked, curious. 

"Yes, I believe I can do that." 

"You create a dimensional portal into the dungeon as Riveria said with these two combinations, but it's still in testing, right? Why time magic as well, isn't spatial enough?" Loki asked more seriously than usual. 

Lucius stood up and opened a board from his dimensional space, explaining his theory, a pen began to draw on the board for everyone, surprising some of them. 

"To understand the teleportation travel we're proposing," Lucius began, "it's crucial to first understand the intricate nature of space and time. These are not separate concepts but rather intertwined in a way that ancient physics describes as the fabric of space-time." 

He paused, "Teleportation travel, in its essence, involves the instantaneous transition from one point in space to another. This, by itself, already challenges our traditional understanding of movement and distance. However, the most challenging aspect is ensuring that this transition occurs without undesired temporal displacements." 

Riveria intervened, complementing the explanation. "Our research in the last few days has shown that space and time are like two sides of the same coin. By manipulating one, we inevitably affect the other. Therefore, when creating a teleportation portal, we must consider not only the spatial alteration—the movement from one point to another—but also how this alteration interacts with time." 

Lucius nodded, pleased with Riveria's addition, and continued. "For teleportation travel to be successful and safe, a precise balance between these two forces is necessary. By combining space and time magics, we can create a 'tunnel' through the tear that defies the laws of this world and its gravity. I call this combination of space-time, which allows us to travel instantly between two points without causing temporal paradoxes or other undesired side effects." 

The pen drew for him on the board. "Imagine this 'tunnel' as a bridge that bends space-time, connecting two distant points. Upon entering the portal, you cross this bridge, arriving instantly at the destination, without adversely affecting the natural flow of time."

"This is possible," Lucius explained, "because we are respecting the fundamental laws that govern the universe. By synchronizing space and time magics, we create a path that is, in a way, a controlled exception to the normal rules of movement and temporality." 

"This sounds really incredible... but what are the chances of this working?" Finn asked, looking at the board. 

"With my current knowledge, 2%, but this will multiply as soon as I manage to get more complex combinations right, especially since I have to develop something even more powerful than Antares's trap, maybe thousands of runes in this portal," Lucius finished. 

"Well... I can understand that the number is as low as you said, but how much are we talking about, what do you want to develop this portal?" Loki asked, intrigued. 

"1 billion." Lucius spoke calmly. 

"1-1-1 Billion!!??" Hestia's eyes were bulging at this. 

"That is a rather high amount..." Finn commented with his eyes half-closed. 

"Isn't that too much, Lucius?" Even Riveria asked, a bit shocked. 

"You're joking. This is just the project for a prototype, I still see us spending 5 or even 10 billion on this project, you think what's going to happen when this starts working, think of the possibilities," Lucius spoke, looking at everyone and continued. 

"You'll be able to travel to Rivira, to the safe floor of the deep floors and beyond as we place and build this on the safe floors, this will facilitate all movement between adventurers and Dungeon, how much you could save by taking less resources and even saving countless lives with portals installed in the dungeon. 

"Moreover, this will revolutionize the movement of the inhabitants of this world, do you think how good it will be for merchants to travel between cities, countries, and even continents?" 

"This, in addition to helping to actually reach the end of the dungeon, can connect the whole world!" Lucius said, not letting any of them express and concluded. 

"The boy has vision..." Gareth commented softly, trying to comprehend everything Lucius said. 

"Well... if you put it that way, it's understandable..." Loki commented with her arms crossed. 

*Sigh* Riveria sighed. 

"..." Finn just looked at him thoughtfully. 

Meanwhile, Hestia was still shocked at the side of the room, murmuring something like 5 billion, 10 billion... 

"What's the name of the project?" Finn asked. 

"Well... I'm glad you asked." Lucius smiled. "I call it the first magical tower of the world!"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

8