Chapter 118 – Business.
327 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario.

...

...

Lucius negotiated some terms with the Loki family but needed more sponsors. However, that would be put aside for now as he would focus his attention on things he had yet to do within his plans.

He teleported to the kitchen after dressing and found his family eating.

"Hello."

"Good morning."

They greeted each other, and Lucius's attention turned to Haruhime next to Aisha. He was satisfied; the Hestia family had gone from a small family with 2 members when Lucius joined to a group composed of:

Bell, level 3.

Lucius, level 3.

Lili, Level 1.

Welf, Level 1.

Mikoto, Level 1.

Delphne, Level 2.

Cassandra, level 1.

Haruhime, Level 1.

Aisha, Level 4.

Bell continues to be the captain, Lucius is the strongest in the family but acts alone, Aisha is the second strongest but still follows Bell's commands.

Lucius was satisfied, there was the anomaly that was Bell, a magical swordsmith, the reincarnation of Fionna, a seer, and a woman who could use level growth magic.

Thinking of the latter, Lucius looked towards the blonde girl in a maid's outfit, serving some people, "Haruhime." Lucius called her. "Yes, Mr. Lucius?" She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"How are things? Are you adapting to this new family?" Lucius asked.

"Hm? You're not trying to lay your hands on the girl, are you, Lucius? Aren't you satisfied with having that elf? But if you want..." Aisha teased Lucius, making everyone sigh.

"Can you stop being so lewd?!" Hestia shouted at Aisha.

"I... am fine, thank you for bringing me into this family, Mr. Lucius." Haruhime said, embarrassed by Aisha's comments.

"That's good..." He said, ignoring Aisha and turned to Bell a bit red with this kind of conversation. "Are you managing to deal with all these people, Bell?" Lucius gave a provocative smile, making the boy a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes, I'm managing to deal with them..." Bell commented awkwardly.

"Of course, Bell is, we're managing to get through Rivira now!" Lili defended Bell.

"I see." He said and now turned his attention to Hestia. "Did the guild say anything about the explosive growth of the family?" Lucius asked.

"About that... I received a letter and was waiting to talk to everyone about it, the guild demands that we update the family's status." She commented.

"That's no surprise, the family has grown a lot in a short time, and we've taken down 3 families of Orario...." Lucius commented. "So, what do they want us to do? Since I bet it's not just a tax increase that we pay."

"The letter says I should go to the guild with the commander, but Hephaestus told me they asked to call a raid and see how far we can go in the dungeon." Hestia spoke.

Lucius nodded, he had already reached the thirty-seventh floor, Fels might know this information, but it was not disclosed on his guild profile, however, that was not something that would surprise people, he had done more shocking things in the past few days.

Lucius had breakfast with his family and decided that it was time for Bell and Hestia to go to the guild, as soon as they had all the information, they would decide how to proceed.

"Hestia, could I meet with Hephaestus?" Lucius asked before leaving.

"Hephaestus? I guess so... you would have to see at her workshop, are you going to talk about your project?" Hestia asked.

"Yes, we need sponsors, Hephaestus is a great option, being one of the richest families in the city." Lucius commented.

"You're right, but don't you want me to come along?"

"No need, you deal with the guild with Bell, and I'll do this." Lucius said and started to leave the house, he soon began to fly towards the guild.

It didn't take long for him to travel from Apollo's mansion, now Hestia's mansion, and land in front of the guild. He entered the place calmly, while his characteristic cloak soon drew attention, as he was the mage who had destroyed 3 families alone now, his fame had increased even more.

"Hello Rose." Lucius approached the wolf.

"Lucius..." She murmured, looking at him seriously.

"Let's not make that face, I just came to say hi and how are things?" Lucius asked.

"These days I'm working a lot more and have to do overtime, especially since lately a bunch of people are asking for information about a certain mage and even begging me to advise you not to attack their families, there are also a bunch of women wanting a date with you..." She said in a bad mood.

"Well... I can imagine that. Anyway, sorry about that, but since you're okay, I'll be going." Lucius spoke and before Rose could react, he used his teleport and disappeared in front of her.

"He comes here and vanishes just like that!" Rose murmured dissatisfied while her colleagues and all the adventurers present in the guild looked on.

Lucius appeared inside an upper floor of the tower of Babel and headed for the elevator. Going up to one of the middle floors, where Hephaestus's main shops were located.

Entering the largest, full of expensive items, as soon as he entered the door, he encountered a familiar face, it was Tsubaki staring at him intently.

"I hope you're not here to fight against our family too..." She said with her arms crossed.

"No, I'm here to talk to your goddess. Is that possible?" He spoke and she stared at him for a while.

"Damn, until recently you were even a threat, but now... how did you get so strong?" He said and Lucius did not answer.

"Whatever, come, I'm sure Hephaestus would like to see you, whatever it is you want to talk about." She replied and Lucius followed her to an even higher floor, where the personal office of her goddess was located.

As they entered, there was Hephaestus reviewing papers in a large chair and desk. Her gaze turned to the visitors. "You're here?" She looked at him with her only eye and asked.

"I'm here because I have business to propose to your family." Lucius commented.

Gaining a look of surprise from Hephaestus, she said, "Then proceed, I want to hear what someone as scandalous as you can propose to my family, you have my attention." Of course, this caught Hephaestus's attention, what could this mage possibly want to negotiate...

"Then let me tell you about my latest adventures...." Lucius began to talk about the recent events that happened to him, about the discovery of runic magic, his plans, and the dimensional portal project.

Both Tsubaki and Hephaestus, who were in the room, were extremely surprised by this.

"A teleport portal, like your magic, but instead, designed for safe floors of the dungeon and even outside of Orario..." Hephaestus said thoughtfully.

"This really is... how can I say... revolutionary..." Tsubaki commented.

"This interests me quite a bit, but how much are we talking about?" Hephaestus asked.

"The Loki family will contribute 400 million, I need at least 1 billion to start the project and make the first prototype in the world." Lucius said looking at the goddess in front of him.

"So that's 600 million missing... what will be your business model? Since I bet this is a lucrative business, right?" She returned Lucius's gaze.

"Yes, I call it a company, a corporation that will use the portals to sell passages to adventurers, at a much lower cost than they would use for such a journey of course, but with a large amount of money coming in, it will be profitable. I, as the owner have 51% of the company, Hestia 20%, Loki with 40% of the investment I need, has 12% of the company in the family's name." Lucius declared.

"I think we can get involved in this too, I'll give 200 million as well." Hephaestus decided to invest, the proposal is too intriguing to pass up.

"That's good, with more than half the money received, we can start the project." Lucius spoke and he hadn't finished yet. With a movement, he made a stone appear in his hand.

"What's this?" Tsubaki asked curiously beside him.

"I call it a runestone, this is also another project I'm creating, and I believe this could be a business we can partner on between me and your shops." Lucius smiled, he hadn't spent the last weeks just thinking about the portal.

"What does this do?" Hephaestus asked curiously about the stone in Lucius's hand.

"This stone grants some effects depending on the runic combination it presents, this is a healing stone. I could do this, but I have healing magic and it wouldn't be as authentic for you, so..." He turned to Tsubaki. "Could you make a small cut on your finger, it can be small, because this stone isn't that powerful in healing, but it can heal a small cut." Lucius proposed, and Tsubaki ended up doing it, taking a small knife and cutting the tip of her finger.

"Take this and break it." Lucius said, and Tsubaki took the stone, before using both hands to break it. Her body glowed faintly in a green tone, and she looked at her finger healing.

"This..." She looked surprised and Hephaestus couldn't help but exclaim, "I've never seen anything like this..."

"You see, this is called a runestone, it can create various effects, I used just a simple healing, but there are no limits to what runic combinations can do. I'm no expert in the language, but I will surely get even better with time, of all the people in the world, I can develop this to levels never seen before." He said.

"..." Hephaestus looked at the broken stone on the floor thoughtfully and looked at Lucius. "What do you want and what's your deal with this."

"I'm giving you the right to sell this in your shop, as long as you provide me with the necessary materials, which are things we can get in the dungeon for more powerful constructions."

"I see... I want 40% of the profit." She said.

"10%" Lucius countered.

"40%" She insisted.

"15% or I will find another family." Lucius gave his ultimatum.

"Tsk. 15% then." Hephaestus huffed but agreed in the end.

"That's good, I want to make a loan now. I want you to create a sword for me just like you do for Bell." Lucius wanted a sword that wouldn't break easily and one like Hestia's knife would be very good.

"You can have that. But something tells me you don't want Hestia's blood to create it, right?" She looked at him shrewdly.

"That's true, I have another goddess that might be better for this weapon." Lucius spoke calmly.

"And who would that be?" Hephaestus was quite curious.

Some time later, Lucius left Hephaestus's office satisfied, he had proposed his businesses and had the success he planned, now he had to continue his routine and the next stop would be Mama Mia's pub.

Meanwhile, in Hephaestus's room, Tsubaki looked worriedly at her goddess, who seemed quite concerned.

"What's wrong, Hephaestus-sama, you've been like this since he mentioned that goddess? Who is she?" Tsubaki asked worriedly.

"She is someone dangerous, very dangerous, so that goddess was here all along?! It's a pity that Lucius didn't tell me how he met her and said he would get her blood on his own..." Hephaestus spoke in a somber tone.

"Is she that dangerous?"

"Even Loki, Freya, and Ouranos are afraid of her..." She said, leaving her daughter stunned.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

8