Chapter 1.02 – Marshmallow Clouds
4.6k 21 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took a while before Fiona opened her eyes.

Before she did, somewhere in her mind she realized that she was empty, the dildo no longer inside her. And that the mirror felt… Warm? Soft. She registered the change in her environment slowly, softly, as if waking from a dream.

Just not in her consciousness. Her consciousness had been properly, fully blown away. It was all peripheral.

She just didn’t realize her body had as well.

She tried to slow her breathing. Regain consciousness.

“Fuck Ana, that was sooo good.” She wondered why her friend had stopped talking. Eyes still closed, basking in the afterglow.

“Unfortunately I am not Ana.”A sudden voice spoke.
Fiona's awareness returned with a jolt as she sat up, finally looking around her. The first thing she realized was that she was absolutely not in her room. Or her flat. Or England.

Or, seemingly, Earth.

She was sitting on some kind of soft, marshmallow-like cloud. A big sphere, floating in an empty deep blue sky. But she could breathe.

She quickly realized she was still naked, and it was getting cold, still sitting on the floor she gathered herself, covering herself. Legs pulled up to her breasts.

She looked up suddenly - she clearly was not alone, and she did not appreciate it. If this was a dream, fine - but she wanted to know who she'd be fucking. Or seeing. To know who was in her dream. Although they mostly ended one way.

“Hello?” Fiona tried, quietly. Shy. She was very comfortable with her friends... But anyone else? She’d rather not see them. There was a reason she had never met a single one of her co-workers in person. Or her friend. Or anyone if she could help it. She always enjoyed the security of being able to log off, the option to just disappear. Well, she supposed she had now.

“Welcome, Fiona Ragehammer.” A soft, ethereal voice said from somewhere behind her. She spun around, quickly.

A pink-haired woman was floating in front of her, her feet hovering just inches above the cloud. Her hair flowed behind her, down to her calves, moving due to an unnoticeable wind. She wore a light, gold tiara, with matching necklaces and bracelets. Her flowing, layered robes were nearly see-through. The nipples on her large breasts were clearly visible, her mound fully in sight the fabric doing nothing to cover, rather enhancing her view of everything. She was tall, with wide hips and an impossibly narrow waist. Her face had soft, otherworldly features, with golden eyes staring down at Fiona.

She looked flawless. If this dream was going where Fiona was hoping, she would be happy.

Wait what had she called Fiona?

“I’m...Fiona Ragehammer is a character. I’m just Fiona.”

The goddess - cause that is what she had to be, literal or not - smiled down at her.
“Fiona. Welcome. I am Inafiarina. You may call me Ina.” She bent down, hand reaching out to help Fiona stand up. Cleavage nearly enveloped Fiona’s face.
“Stand up, I’m sure this is scary.” She softly took Fiona’s hand and lifted her, pulling her to her feet, before embracing her.

Fiona had never hugged anyone this attractive before. Or, really anyone. Maybe her mom? She couldn't remember, and she wasn't sure what she felt about it. It.. Felt nice. Warm. Comforting.

She felt a strange pulse in her groin.

She couldn’t remember hugging anyone for a long time.

Ina pulled back, golden eyes meeting Fiona’s.

“Are you okay? I will explain what is happening in a moment. Just take a breath.”

Fiona’s brain was working at full speed and trying to find an answer, linking everything through her brain, trying to understand. It had to be a dream. It had to be.

“Oh.” She said. “I’m dreaming. Was I reading one of my mangas? I must have been.”
She looked around, before getting back to the flawless goddess - or whatever she was in front of her. Admiring her. If this was a dream, Fiona could do anything. “This is a dream. I’ve read so many of these stories. Do I need to save the world? Some form of calamity? Adventures and so forth?" Excited about a dream like this, and what Ina had in store for her, she grabbed the goddess' breasts. "Oh. I hope this is okay." It had to be right. It was her dream. Her rules.

Ina looked surprised at the sudden forwardness - but relaxed. "Yes, I... Yes. It's fine. I understand it's difficult to adjust." Ina said calmly. Fiona nodded.

“But you are familiar with our need - what a welcoming difference. With most I have to explain the whole concept, this will save some time” She smiled. “This is great - now, you are Fiona Ragehammer. I am certain. You have the specific… equipment.” Ina gestured downwards. She did not seem to mind Fiona’s groping at all. Transcended were often confused when they woke up, and thinking it was a dream - and acting like it, was not unfamiliar. And this was... Not unwanted. 

Fiona looked down at her own body for the first time since she’d woken up again. At her suddenly much larger boobs - her tank top having disappeared. And her arms… She had muscles? She touched her tummy. Abs? What had happened? Her hand dropped down in front of her and she jumped. Her eyes went further down.

There it was. It - or a fake version of it - had been inside her not long ago. It was hot, pulsating heat and twitching slightly. All ten inches, exactly like the model she had ordered.

She was naked, and she had an enormous cock.
And, she was Fiona Ragehammer.

“This is a dream.” She prodded the cock again and moaned. As soon as she touched it, it felt like a shock sent through her body. She trembled. Ina smiled at her.

“If that makes it easier you can believe so for now. You have transcended - activating an artifact you have been brought here, in the strongest image you could imagine. Fiona Ragehammer. I am the goddess of Passion, it seems I align closest to your power”

That Russian website had sent her a magical artifact dildo? That made absolutely no sense. There were reviews.

“This is a space between - a pocket between realities. Once you leave, you will enter the Great Tower. There are many adventurers - travelers from connected spheres, and other transceded doing their utmost to climb the tower. To unlock it's secrets. To stop..." She trailed off for a moment. "No, we can go over those details in the future. For now - you must keep climbing. It is imperative.

Fiona listened intently. This all made sense. She’d read too many manga. Too many webtoons. She’d gone insane and now she was having an insane dream. She might as well lean into it. But what if it was real?

"Can I... Will I ever go home?" Fiona asked, suddenly a bit nervous. "Can I talk to my friends?"
Ina's expression turned into an empathetic smile. Fiona knew the answer.
"Maybe." The goddess said. "If you make it to the top - but if you don't, your world will be in utmost peril. The same as all realities." That was melodramatic if anything.
"But, I just fucked a weird dildo. I'm just a software engineer, I've not left my flat in two months. I don't adventure."
"The Tower will provide. You are Fiona Ragehammer. You will be given a class with excellent abilities, and your new body will have memories ingrained in it." Ina took Fiona's hands off her breasts and stroked the woman's cheek, softly.
"I have high hopes for you Fiona. You can do this."
Fiona blushed a little. It did make her feel better. If this was real.

“Now, the tower will provide you with items, and equipment suited to your class that will last for the first few floors, and bring you to the first floor. Use your class well, your survival relies on it.” She dislodged herself from Fiona's grasp, and moved to the befuddled woman's side, placing a hand gently on her shoulders.

“Let us see what class the system has chosen for you.” She said softly. “You can just think commands, but to begin it might be easier to say them out loud and you will access the System. If you say the words [Character Panel] for me." She smiled a gentle smile again. "With intent"

Fiona thought it was strange how she could almost hear the brackets around the words, but did so.

“[Character Panel]”

A soft pink information sheet suddenly floated in front of her. It looked like the profile she had seen in so many games she played, except... A bit strange.

Fiona Ragehammer had always been a berserker. Or a barbarian, depending on the game. A horny one, but that was the class. And it still was she supposed? It just had a weird affix to it.

Fiona Ragehammer
[Level 1 - Berserker - Endless Passion]

Stamina - 20
Strength- 20
Dexterity- 15
Spell Affinity - 0
Wisdom - 10
Mana - 0

Class Stats
Passion - 50

Equipment

[Crude Giant Hammer - F Grade]
[Loincloth - F Grade]
[Torn Top - F Grade]

 

Her equipment seemed terrible, but everything else seemed to be her preference. Except for this passion thing. Whatever that was. Intuitively she wanted to see more information, and the panel flicked to her next page.

Skills

[Giant Weapon Specialisation- Level 1]
Be more precise and have additional impact with any action taken using a giant weapon.

[Lost to passion]
Enter a state of passion, increasing your stamina, strength, and speed. You take reduced damage but have difficulty stopping any initiated action.

[Strong Skin]
You can not wear armour. The more skin showing the less damage you take from attacks. Any attraction by friends or foes near you reduces damage taken.

 

Ok, that was strange she thought. She kept reading.

[Shared in Passion]
Receive a minor amount of the highest stat for any sentient being you satisfy permanently. Once per being.

Fiona blinked. Satisfied? What. But that sounded absolutely beyond ridiculous. She’d played enough games to know that a permanent stat increase, that seemingly could scale for anyone she met would be incredible.

But what did satisfy mean?

She was about to ask Ina when the beautiful, breathtaking woman announced.

“I hope that’s it - I will meet you again before long, once you get your feet under you. The system will make sure you find a suitable friend when you enter the first floor.” She smiled again at Fiona. "If you make it to the fourth I will be able to contact you again."

And for the second time in less than an hour, Fiona with no real warning, teleported away.

158