Chapter 1.58 – Shape
1k 6 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the - Why is everyone here? What's going on?" Fiona was dazed and confused - most of her friends were asleep around her, Annabelle staring dagger at a big-breasted bunny. And she was on fire? At least there was fire. She blinked for a second, and it disappeared.

When did they leave floor five?

"Annabelle - what's going on?" She asked her friend, who kept looking between her and the bunny. Seeming almost angry she was awake.

"I... You were sick and...And she helped you. But she's a liar!" Annabelle shouted, stirring the others awake.

"What? I..." She had a throbbing headache, but felt allright. Last she could remember was crashing to the ground, her leg bending and... "Is Penthi okay?"

Annabelle tore her gaze from the bunny, and softened as she looked at Fiona. "Yes. Penthi is fine you... you got really sick."

She remembered them carrying her through the gate, and then... everything else was a daze.

"Who... did you heal me?" She looked at the bunny, her enormous breasts in her tight robe, her golden curly hair. She seemed lovely.

"Hi. Uhm. Yes, I'm Tamlin."

Fiona looked at Annabelme "Oh is she from your previous dungeon? I thought she was a ca-"

"Cat girl? Yes. I did to. Tamlin" Annabelle’s gaze turned back, her accusatory look back on her face. "Tamlin, explain - what... I know what you were. Why did you lie? What happened - you can't not know."

The bunny slumped a bit in her chair, hands carelessly drooped in her hands.

"I.. It..." She started. "Uhm. Do I have to explain? Yeah, I...." She looked up at the calling, her ears flopping around. Fiona was paying attention, but mostly looked at the woman's cleavage.

"I was a catwoman. Now I'm a bunnywoman. Same person otherwise. Please, can... Can we leave it at that? For now?" She looked pleadingly at Annabelle, who seemed uncertain.

"I mean there's weird stuff going on in the tower" Fiona chipped in. "It doesn't seem that important."

Tamlin agreed, but the goblin shook her head. "It wouldn't. If there hadn't been... Something was convincing me, lulling me to believe I was wrong. That she'd always been a bunny." She waved her arms around, accusingly. "And that cleared when I drank a [Potion of Clear Mind]. That clears mind manipulating magic."

"Oh." Fiona's mouth was open, looking at her healer - the woman who for all she knew saved her life. Annabelle seemed a bit conflicted too but, if she'd had mind magic cast on her she had a right to be suspicious. They hadn't run into it yet but it felt... Wrong. Icky. 

"Yeah, that's... That's not okay, Tamlin or whoever. Can't mess with people's minds." She knew Annabelle had spells that messed with desire and emotion and that felt wrong on its own... But helping her lie? That seemed too far.

"Ok. I can... I can explain that, I suppose. It's not voluntary." She looked down. "It's not part of my class or anything but... It's part of why I'm no longer a Cat. I can't... Or well, don't feel safe explaining all of it, so please forgive that." Those pleading bunny eyes again, as she took another breath.
"With my change in form, there's an... Aura around me. Sort of. For those who knew me, when I was a cat - if it's someone I trust, they will think I was always my cu- a bunny. If it's not, they will not recognize me." She looked at Annabelle. "If I didn't subconsciously trust you, even when I said your name you wouldn't have known who I was."

"How is that part of a [Priestess of the Sun]?" Annabelle seemed to not have any other question, her mouth slightly agape as she blurted out her question.
"It's not. It's separate"

Fiona thought for a moment, wondering. It wasn't the weirdest thing she'd seen - her hand went to the collar that made her stronger when she was degraded. It did... There was something though.

"Why... Why did you want to change? Are you hiding from someone?" She asked the bunny, who looked at Annabelle again.

"Yes." She swallowed. "He... He fulfilled his desire Annabelle." Her voice went serious then, not begging.

"Fuck. Gertram? That idiot?"

Tamlin nodded. "Yeah. Still an Idiot, now somehow a battlemage - and very cocky. I ran into him in town and he demanded I rejoin him, he... He's gone mad. He's gone to the sixth floor - he's... I don't even know what he's doing, but I want to avoid him at all costs. So... Drastic measures." She smiled. "I can't tell you how, not yet - but that's why, and the magic was unnecessary. I didn't wanna risk it breaking by telling you but..."

Big eyes again, floppy bunny ears. Enormous tits and a wide ass as she stood up and reached her hand over Fiona and held it out to Annabelle, bending over the bed.
"Please forgive me. And if you could, help me?"

Annabelle looked at Fiona who just nudged her head at the incredibly attractive woman whose cleavage they could both clearly see down.

"I... Can we discuss this? As a party? If we help you, I presume it would have to be all of us." The goblin said after moments of deep, reflective thought looking down delicious round globes of flesh.

"Oh... Of course, I..." She looked to the door. "Fiona is fine - maybe don't walk around, you want to stay in bed at least overnight but... Shall I go downstairs? I'll... You just get me once you've decided." 

"Yeah... When you say help you, it's with Gertram right?"

"Right. Yeah. I... He seemed obsessed with me. You too, but me especially - he blamed me for not supporting his change of mind..."

"Fucking idiot shit ass Gertram." Annabelle spat his name. "You head down, we will wake the rest. We'll get you when we decide."

With that Tamlin headed down to the main floor of the inn, as Annabelle and Fiona woke the rest up. Liddy almost injured her again with a forceful, strong hug crying into Fiona's tits, again. Qae gave a curt nod, and seemed on the verge of tears herself. Which confused Fiona, but she appreciated it from the stern paladin. It was good to know she cared.

Her wonderful pet had - after asking permission - climbed into her lap and curled up, stranger gone undressed as were her rules, and Fiona was petting a naked Ash's hair Annabelle explained the situation. Fox tail wagging softly, the fur brushing against Fiona's arm as she felt comforted by her pet, her friends around her as a thought suddenly hit her.

Wouldn't she have leveled up? 

"[Character Profile]" She said softly, and the rest looked at her.

Two upgrades this time.

 

[Exchange of Passions]
Once per day with up to five willing friendly creatures, you may partake in a shared passion. Each creature linked in this way will receive a bonus to their two highest stat equal to a third of your (Passion) stat, rounded up, whenever you activate [Lost to Passion]. They retain full control of their faculties.

Links remain until you have cleared a floor, or the creature perishes.

Rank 2 Upgrade

You may select up to five links to become permanent.
You can never remove a permanent link. You must remain in the same party as a permanent link. Permanent links to not require refreshing.

[Passionate Embrace of Natural Resources]
(ThreeSlots)
Boss Ability - [Enlarge/Reduce]
Boss Ability - [Establish Safe Zone]
Open Slot
You may engage in lustful passions with a designated, sentient [Dungeon Boss], [Roaming Boss], or [Floor Boss] creature. If successful, you will receive one of the [Dungeon Boss], [Roaming Boss], or [Floor Boss] creature's unique abilities. You can have one ability stored per slot.

You also receive a permanent boost to the [Dungeon Boss] or [Floor Boss] creature's highest stat equal to the floor level.
Rank 3 Upgrade

Increase slots to three.

"What... What did you get?" Liddy asked. Fiona looked at her friend. All of her friends. She... She knew she never wanted to be apart from them but.

"Uh... Two upgrades. Another slot on [Passionate Embrace of Natural Resources]. And, uhm... I can link permanently."

"Permanently?" Annabelle looked curious. "So no refreshing? That's great."

"Yeah. But it's... It's really permanent." She looked at her friends. She'd have to be with them forever, at all times. It was like...

It was like she'd have to marry her friends.

55