Chapter 1.62 – Transformed
1.4k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So..." Annabelle said as she snuggled into Fiona, stroking her friend's abs, kissing the berserker's biceps softly. "If you shouldn't be up and walking I guess we can't exert yourself too much."

"I suppose not" Fiona whined slightly, melting into her friend's touch. She could see Ash in her cage, watching between the bars, whining softly.

"You can watch pet... Enjoy yourself before you sleep" Fiona smiled, one of her hands reaching up and stroking Annabelle's purple hair, her witch hat set aside on a chair. 

"I'm... I'm curious as to what my... Uhm. Item. Transforms to" She said, her attention going back to her green-skinned friend. "And scared but... We can just, take it gently tonight? I'm sure Tamlin won't be upset at that." She adjusts slightly, feeling comfortable.

"Sure... It's been... Yeah, soft and gentle sounds nice. And I'm curious to... What could it be." Annabelle pushed her body against Fiona's arm, who twisted her hand and let the smaller woman softly grind against it, as her wetness pushed against the berserker digits, her fingers getting sticky with her juices, as green fingers stroked against her muscles. Tracing them softly upwards, hand soon cupping her breast. Both women moaned softly, whimpering as they cuddled against each other.

Both were naked, apart from Fiona's cock sock, and she felt herself stiffen, rising up. "Annabelle... Watch." She said, wanting her friend to look at her, to feel like old times. A new toy was demonstrated for her friend, as they both got each other worked up.

So they both watched as the fleshy meat rose up, transfixed, softly groping each other. Larger now than it was before, and as it passed its previous length, another two inches added to it the cock sock glowed a soft pink, Fiona giggled, disturbing Annabelle.

"It tickles" She explained. 
"I want to see up close... uhm, can you keep going?" The goblin asked, waiting for Fiona to nod, before readjusting, sitting up on her knees and bending forward. Her delicious plump rear presented to Fiona, as she placed her head on the muscular thighs of the berserker giving herself a front-row seat to the transforming item. Ash was working herself up in the crate, as the object of observation raised her arm up to a glistening pussy and kept stroking it gently. A little finger in, a soft stroke, nothing intense, just gentle. Caring. Three pairs of eyes fixated on the glowing cock sock.

And then a gentle flash, and it transformed, the full length of Fiona visible. It looked the same just... bigger. Thicker. Harder. Fiona was excited to use it on someone... But it wouldn't fit anyone that didn't have [Enlarge] on them. Even Qae would struggle at this size.

Fuck.

But the item... No longer fabric. Still pink. A pink, leather cock ring, with a little metal clasp on top of it, tight on the bottom of her shaft, making it stand up even straighter.

"Oh wow..." Annabelle said, mouth agape. Ash seemed to be drooling, as in a trance looking at it, staring right at the underside of Fiona's shaft, where her unwieldy meat stick met her heavy sack. "This bit's for you." Annabelle pointed at something Fiona couldn't see, as she looked at Ash.

"What... What's there?" She asked, curious, straining her neck, trying to see around her gargantuan monster. 

"Oh... mmm I'll show you." Annabelle reached for a handout, tracing a vein on the enormous cock, eliciting a sharp breath from Fiona. She reached for the leather strap, and Fiona saw a finger hook slightly. A slight tug on her member made her shiver, a strange sensation as the tight strap turned on her cock and Annabelle pulled it into her vision.

A little metal item is attached to the pink leather strap. A few grams of metal changed everything. Fiona bit her lip, fingers instinctually digging into Annabelle's pussy, causing the goblin to yelp a little, tugging further on her cock. She felt like she'd cum just from the ideas she had, as she looked at Ash, and back at the D-ring. The leash attachment.

"I think we will have a new rule for you, pet..." Fiona whispered, voice full of lust. "But not tonight... I need rest but..." She intensified the fingering in the green cunt, relishing the feeling of Annabelle's breath on her member. 

"Ohh... That's so good, fuck" The goblin panted before her small goblin hand grabbed the enormous member, the size of her entire leg. Even using both hands she couldn't grasp around it, so she leaned in and peltered it with kisses, licks, slathering all over it. The gentleness had taken a slightly back seat, as the naked green body pushed against Fiona, the two best friends licking and fingering each other. A green foot pushed against Fiona's face, and she kissed it gently, as her fingers played with the witch's depths, thumb reaching around to circle her clit.

Fiona needed this. She had no idea what the ring was yet - that could wait. But it didn't seem to make it harder for her to cum, as the goblin currently pushing her face into her girlmeat pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. Panting and drooling all over her.

"You're so good at that Annabelle, I'm so fucking close oh..."

"Me too oh fuck Fiona, make me cum, please" 

Ash was whining from the cage, looking at her Mistresses, Fiona could hear her playing with herself, pathetic begging noises coming from the fox girl's mouth.

"Cum pet. Let's all cum." Fiona screamed, at the top of her lungs as she started shooting rope after rope out of her cock, covering her stomach, tits, and face. Shooting into her own mouth her eyes rolled back, her tongue lolled out as she kept screaming.

"Oh, my fuck that's - fuuuck that's so hot. Fuck Fiona" Annabelle screamed into Fiona's balls, pushing the berserker's orgasm even further. "I'm cumming too."

Seconds later, Ash screamed from her crate.

Fiona hadn't moved anything other than her hand and was exhausted. her cock softened, but the cockring stayed. Annabelle, self-designated friend cleaner, lapped the cum that had pooled on her crown, cleaning her member, before kissing and cleaning her friends belly.

"What does it do in this form..." Annabelle said between kisses and licks. "Check it before it disappears." 
Fiona nodded and checked her inventory.

[Cock Ring Of Endless Passion]
(Uncommon)[Upgradeable]
Set 2/? [Garment of Endless Passion]
Class Required - Berserker of Endless Passion
Small chance of upgrading any one [Endless Passion] set item when clearing a floor. Maximum upgrade is [Rare]
Makes [Giant Weapon]'s Easier to Wield In Tight Spaces.
Increases the size of your [Giant Weapon]
If able to equip, can not be stored in inventory.
Will automatically transform when not aroused and the equipped area is clean and dry.
When worn no other underwear items may be worn.

"Oh, that..." Maybe it could she could fit inside her friends now. Annabelle and Liddy would be a challenge but... Qae and Ash? How much did that help? She shook her head, not wanting to get hard again.

"Oh fuck. We need to try it." Annabelle said immediately as Fiona let her know what the item did.  "I mean, not right now... I know you're tired but."

"It's the size of your leg."

Annabelle shrugged. "I'll try it. I want you in me." She blushed slightly. "I mean... The toy. Your. You know what I mean." 

"Yeah... I mean I'd love to try it too but..." It felt nice, it felt like the old conversations between them. 

Annabelle finished cleaning Fiona and snuggled up to her friend, her soft member glowed slightly as the ring transformed into a soft pink sock, and the three girls in the room fell into a blissful, peaceful sleep.

The next morning was a whirlwind. As they woke and got dressed - Fiona was nervous about walking around with no underwear, the tip of her cock absolutely visible below her loincloth. Modesty wasn't particularly important amongst climbers it had seemed, but she'd not seen anywhere near this. But she swallowed her pride, embraced the shame, and headed down to breakfast.

Tamlin, Liddy, and Qae were already tugging in, and the descending trio joined them with a brief greeting. Everyone was ready to go.

Within the hour they were heading towards the portal. They had a pre-assigned side quest for this one, but Fiona was still excited. She couldn't wait - Qae had told them briefly what the theme of this open floor was, and it was likely they'd have to interact with more people. More than Gertram, and whoever he was with at least.

But they'd deal with that later. 

Now the party headed into The Forest of Giants.

42