Chapter 1.69 – Botany
1.1k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The vines kept shaking as they moved Fiona again. They'd been at it for... Well, Fiona had no idea. Ash hadn't lasted long - after Fiona discovered the vines' weakness, the fox woman had one of the nimble, but girthy and strong rods pushed into every whole and was fucked to oblivion. Shaking and cumming repeatedly, drenching Fiona in her juices as she squirted over her face, the fox was the first of the party to pass out from exhaustion.

Hopefully, she'd come back to it and take more - but for now, the dryad had lowered her to the ground, wrapping her gently in soft grass as she lay contently, tail free to wag gently to the sound of the rest of her party getting absolutely fucked. And they were - but they were giving as good as they could.

"Oh, you six are an absolute delight. I can't wait to taste your seed... Please, fill my seedpouch" The dryad cooed, followed by her soft giggle and a moan. Willy had moved from her mouth to find her ass, and Annabelle made him work her hard. The woman had bent herself forward - out of exhaustion or excitement Fiona wasn't certain, but she was supported by her own vines, as Annabelle had been moved towards her and was now sucking on the enormous, nature-given mounds.

Qae's legs were straddling Annabelle - the shortest and tallest member of their party being forced to scissors, as vines pushed into their holes and they were both restrained. Qae seemed to be enjoying the restraint, not complaining once as the thickest vine out of the lot was lodged deep in the dragon queen's throat, pulsing softly as it was depositing its sap into her gullet. Fiona was jealous - although uncertain of on which end.

Watching the appendage pull out of Qae's stretched quote, the dragon queen stuck out her long throat and twisted it around its tip, flicking the drooling bulb, causing it to shudder. Fiona's hole still filled she barely noticed the purple glow around her tongue as she did it - Qae's head pulled away to give attention to another wine, but the girthy plant kept shuddering, kept flickering wildly as if Qae's tongue never left. 

Looking at the paladin, she could see several vines behaving similarly, and Fiona was confused, moaning around her own oral invader, her cock being milked by the flowery bulb around her - she'd filled it so many times, and she could see the vine itself fattening as her loads were transported through the vine, towards the dryad who was starting to look exhausted herself. Then she realized what Qae was doing.

[Sensation Loop] Was trapping every vine that came near her, that she could pleasure in a continuous loop of pleasure. Fiona thought about it, thought about being tied up or held down by the powerful dragon as her cock was stuck in a constant loop - or loops - that she couldn't do anything about. 

Another deposit traveled down the vine.

In a cacophony of slurps, pops, and moans, vines left the group's mouths. They all panted, as the air was filled with the smell of sex, sweat, and pollen. Fiona had no idea how long they'd been at it for, but it had been the best indefinite amount of time she'd had... Well since that morning, but it was exceptional.

She really loved her friends.

"Ah... I think" The dryad panted, clearly tiring - not that the party was in a great state, everyone sweaty, messy, covered in goop, and breathing heavily.  "I think- Ah, that little fella keeps going Oh my" She shuddered with every thrust of Willy. "I think someone else deserved your cock, Human." She smiled, clearly hoping to use Fiona's monster rod to exhaust her friends. "Any volunteers?" 

Qae seemed about to say something, but suddenly a "Me!" Squeaked from Fiona's side, and Tamlin looked just as surprised as the rest of them.

"Mmm, Bunny wants her carrot" The dryad panted, as Fiona welcomed this development, looking over at the blushing bunny. Tamlin tried her best to shrug.

"The...Uhm, I figure it links and we're... Well, I'm." She trembled slightly as her holes were penetrated by thick vines, her boobs grasped and squeezed. "I'm worked up. Oh, by the sun I'm so full. So incredibly full." She met Fiona's eye, a moment of confidence in the strange woman. Fiona still hadn't forgotten she'd lied to them, but she'd seemed trustworthy otherwise. "And we need to link, so. This should work right?"

The human nodded, smiling. "Yeah... Yeah, it should... If our kind hostess insists, if I'm too much for her?" She teased. "Can't handle one little human?" The dryad seemed embarrassed and tired - it gave Fiona hope, they could win this. They could do this. 

"Mmm... I just need to store the seed. I'll come back to you, I promise."  She giggled, but Fiona felt the vines around her cock release it, little Fiona still standing proud.  Her balls were still held firmly, squeezed softly, as the vines penetrating her ass and cunt slowed down, as she was lifted up as she was moved closer to Tamlin and Liddy. 

The vine in Tamlin's pussy slipped out with a wet schlurp, as the priestess's legs were spread gently. 

"Are you sure?" Fiona asked, certain the Dryad would stop if they asked - the movement of the vines slowed down as the two bound women, not able to move anything other than their heads looked at each other. One vine reached up and lined Fiona's cock up with the warm, welcoming, wet hole. Waiting.

"Completely" Tamlin breathed out in a soft moan, as the vines around the bunny started slowly moving towards Fiona, her girthy crown spreading the soft folds.

"Oh, oh that's... oh, you are enormous" Tamlin panted, looking up towards Fiona, eyes meeting as she slowly spread and filled the shorter bunny, her hers flopping behind her. She bent her head backward, looking at the dryad, looking at Liddy suspended near them, Annabelle and Qae still entangled a few yards away.

"Please... Be gentle" She panted, the dryad nodding, smiling at the group. 

Liddy drew attention to herself, moaning and whining a little, left alone as Ash still slept, worn out on the floor.

"Oh dear... I haven't forgotten about you" The plant woman whispered, voice going hoarse now as she waved a finger. Tamlin had nearly a third of Fiona's length pierced into her now, as the small gnome was lifted, pussy emptied. She didn't have time to complain, as she placed her directly on top of Tamlin's face. The bunny's mouth immediately glued itself to Liddy, tongue entering her and tasting her, the gnome squealing happily.

As Fiona went deeper and deeper, feeling the tightness of the bunny almost squirm and fold around her - it felt exquisite as her depths milked her, massaging every vein and bump of her cock. It felt like a perfectly tight fit, and before long Tamlin's legs were completely wrapped around her, her plant-wrapped balls slapped against the round and soft ass. She strained slightly against the veins before they obeyed and leaned her forward.

Her mouth met Liddy's, and the two spirit-bonded best friends and nothing more shared a deep, passionate kiss, as the pink glow flowed around Tamlin and Fiona.

The wet sounds, moaning, panting, and smell of sex, sweat, cum, and pollen rang through the woods. Several curious adventuring parties peeked into the grove, then walked away.

One by one the party collapsed - Tamlin, after her third round on Fiona's cock fell asleep on her own bed, Liddy shortly after. Annabelle and Qae wore each other out. Fiona found herself completely drained, falling asleep from exhaustion as held up, the dryad smiling an exhausted smile at her.

Just as Fiona saw a fluffy tail wag behind the dryad, a hand reaching up to grasp a green breast, and a fluffy-eared head leaning over to kiss the woman's neck.

"Good pet" Fiona whispered as she finally fell asleep, after hours and hours of carnal pleasure.

[User Satisfied]
[Fiona Ragehammer has received a permanent +1 to Wisdom]

[User Satisfied]
[Fiona Ragehammer has received a permanent +2 to Wisdom]

[Passion Shared]
[Climber [Tamlin of the Shapeless] linked with [Exchange of Passion]]
[Current number of linked users with [Exchange of Passion]: Five]

[[Roaming Boss] Successfully satisfied with [Lustful Passion]]
[Wisdom Increase by 4]
[Boss Ability - Summon Vines available]
[Free Slot Available - Ability Equipped]

35