0-1: INTO THE FIRE
56 12 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Landing on the hard metal floor of the abandoned mining base, V0 began moving quickly her jet black chassis allowing her to go unnoticed by the many husks and demons in the old dark hallways. Her small frame weaved through the crowds, avoiding conflict as much as she could till she could find a weapon to use in this situation.

Sliding into a ventilation system, V0 crawled through it with expertise and grace, no sounds ever reaching the ears of the husks nearby. She was originally made for stealth and infiltration, only the construction of her model was too costly to be put into mass production, leaving her as the only prototype.

Entering a small room with only a pedestal and a Piercer Revolver laying atop it, V0 picked the revolver up, only for her to be ambushed by a group of Filth. Taking out the first with the revolver, V0 gave up on subtlety, opting to take out anything in her way. Charging a shot from the pistol she fired a hole through three of the husks running at her.

Suddenly the door on the other side of the room opened as if inviting her in. Running through the halls of the facility she continued taking out Filth as she ran. Her metal feet clanked against the metal floors of the facility, as she worked her way through the various hallways. Shots rang out and bodies fell to the ground, but V0 didn't currently need any of the blood that they leaked.

Having been built for efficiency, she could last months on a few drops of blood, and she shared the same blood-absorbent armor of her brother V1, meaning she would rarely ever need to actually refuel. As the metal turned to glass,V0 shot it with a charged shot from her revolver, causing a horde of husks to fall into the pit underneath.

V0 slid into a group of husks and began to fire wildly, putting holes in most of her enemies heads. Punching the nearest living husk, V0 held her ground and realized that it was the only enemy that was left alive. Disappointed, V0 boredly spun her revolver on her metal finger while walking into the next room.

Only the next room wasn't a room, but an elevator shaft to another area of the facility. Jumping down, V0 hoped she wouldn't regret this in the future.

3