Ch12- The eye part 4
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gayoul, Magnus and Marco entered the building
They were doing some small talk between each other learning a bit about Marco and letting Marco learn a somethings about then

(Marco)-"Soooo... did you guy's build this entire-" *signalling with his hands* "tower?"
(Magnus)-"No" (Gayoul)-"Yes"

They looked at each other

(Magnus)-"Its more like we restored the entire building than build it all" *sigh* "Althought some things are totally new or a sort of upgrade of the old"
(Gayoul)-"Yes yes, exactly that" *smirk putting his hand below his chin* "This entire place was falling apart before we started, it was a sort of old cathedral" *looks back at then* "We rebuild this place in less than 5 days!"

(Magnus)-"We?" *nods in disaproval* "You mean Navi, Jhon, me and Oreo rebuild this place together." *flicks Gayoul in the ear* "You did absolutelly nothing"

(Gayoul)-"WHAT??!" *yelled him* "What you mean, of course i did help, all my money went to this project" *frowns* "I am poor right now because of it"
(Marco)-"Damm..." *looks around* "Thats- rough buddy" *taps Gayoul shoulder*

(Magnus)-"Ok that you did, but i meant helping rebuild doing the hard work"
(Gayoul)-"As if using magic to do it all was hard work" *whispered*

They passed by the reception saying hello to Bill in his side job as receptionist

(Oreo)-"There you are Gayoul" *jumped Oreo out of nowhere*
(Gayoul)-"Oh, hi Oreo- this is our new recruit"
(Oreo)-*Dint even look at Marco face* "Cool, but i need you to come with me right now"

(Magnus)-"Dont mind him Marco, he is rude like that all the time"

Oreo realizes his mistake

(Oreo)-"Oooh, sorry sorry" *bowing quickly* "I dint mean to be rude, i just so happen to get carried away or hyperfixatad with things"
(Marco)-"Ahh dont worry about it, its totally fine, i myself have that happen alot"

(Oreo)-"Gayoul, i asked a friend of mine to come see your sword, as it is a relic i thought he would be capable to come with usefull data and maybe a bit of help for you with your problems using it in battle"
(Gayoul)-"Oh thats nice i will go with-" *realizes* "Wait, how did you know i was having trouble with it on battle?"
(Oreo)-"I watched your duel from tower two, it helped with data"

(Magnus)-"Oreo i think you will not be able to be there with Gayoul and your friend right now"
(Oreo)-"Whyyyyy" *sayed Oreo deflating*
(Magnus)-"Need you to show Marco more of the base and also help him tune with the surroundings in his possible work-place"
(Oreo)-"Hmmm, where is he going to-"
(Magnus)-"Med bay"
(Oreo)-"OHHH, a fellow enthusiast for the arts of science i see, come come, lets go"

Oreo runned away with Marco

(Magnus)-"He gonna be so disapointed when Marco reveals his power" *smile* "Gayoul you should go now see Oreo's friend, i have to talk with Bill about something now"

(Gayoul)-"See ya then"

Gayoul went to the housing living room, and the second he steped in the ground there he was hit with a flying broom

(Vera)-"You dumbass, cant you see i am cleaning, take your shoes first!"

(Gayoul)-"Ouch, sorry Vera i was just thinking how Oreo's friend looks like" *scratches head* "did you perhaps see him?"

(Vera)-"Ha i did, such a noble and cult man" *sigh* "almost judged him poorly, he was coming here along Oreo using some boots with dirt, clay, mud the while package" *looks ashamed* "i was dying inside and asking myself if i should hit that bumpkin"
(Gayoul)-"Bumpkin?"

(Vera)-"Yeah, he kinda looked like one, but then he stoped before touching the ground and just took out his boots, Oreo returned back up and he walked across the room holding his boots"
(Gayoul)-"Hmmm ok, where he went"
(Vera)-"He asked very politely how i was and where he could sit to wait" *leans on the broom* "aff, why cant we have more people like him here"
(Gayoul)-"Vera where he went??"
(Vera)-"Oh, he is the bathroom right now, must be coming out any time soon"
(Gayoul)-"Thanks"

Gayoul walked with his shoes on his hands and sat in a chair right in front of some boots laying on the floor
He was a bit anxious but curious to meet this person, while focused in his own mind, he dint see the person arriving closer

"Hello there could you pardon my sudden interruption, its just that you are sitting on the chair i was using"

Gayoul jumped a bit on the chair

(??????)-"Sorry if i startled you, it was not my intention, i will pick up my boots and move then to sit somewhere else-"

(Gayoul)-"No no no- its totally fine, sorry for sitting in your place, youre a guest here so i should't make you feel like that"

(Vorges)-"Well... Thanks then, i apreciate your consideration young man, my name is Vorges, i am here today to help a friend with some discovery"
(Gayoul)-"Yeah, i am the owner of this certain finding"
(Vorges)-"Oh then, you must be Gayoul"
(Gayoul)-"Yes, i was about to introduct me-"

A awkward silence

(Vorges)-"So... are you going to show me your finding or-"
(Gayoul)-"Sorry sorry i will show you, Mr. Vorges"
(Vorges)-"You dont need to call me Mr, i am not that old yet haha"
(Gayoul)-"Oh sorry then, how old are you?"
(Vorges)-"Thats- very intrusive of you, but ok, i am 25"
(Gayoul)-"Thats very old" *sayed out loud*
(Vorges)-"I am sorry what???"

(Gayoul)-"Nothing nothing sorry, i just thought out loud"
(Vorges)-"Mind you i am very young at my job"
(Gayoul)-"So what do you do then"
(Vorges)-"I am a archaeologist and historian"
(Gayoul)-*whispering* "those are some old people job-"
(Vorges)-"What?" (Gayoul)-"What?"

Awkward silence

(Gayoul)-"Ill... just show you the object..."
(Vorges)-"Hmmmmm-" *frowning*

Gayoul picked the sword that was left resting on the side of the chair

(Vorges)-"Intriguing, that seens to be some really old sword at first glance, pass it to me"

Gayoul almost passed it before he realized what would happen

(Gayoul)-"Oh no, i cant do that-"
(Vorges)-"What, why not"
(Gayoul)-"Errr... because its heavy"
(Vorges)-"Are you calling me weak?!?"
(Gayoul)-"NO No no, its not like that, its just youre unworthy-"
(Vorges)-"WHAT!!?!"

Gayoul looked around realizing how he Just making the situation worse
Vera leaned her back into a wall laughing and watching both of then

(Gayoul)-"Its not what it sounds like-"
(Vorges)-"Not only you call me old but now weak and unworthy!"
(Gayoul)-"You dont under- ah forget it ill Just drop it in the table" {Hope, i think i may have fucked up the first impressions}
(Hope)-{You sure did}

Vorges leaned forward and sighed

(Vorges)-"Lets get over with this once and for all"

Vorges analized the sword before touching it he was carefully looking at each corner, each edge, each rust and even the eye that blinked twice and startled him for a moment

(Vorges)-"Even in this state this weapon is impresive, it looks old but not as old as Oreo sayed it was"
(Hope)-{Thats cause i am multifaceted}
(Gayoul)-"What is that even supossed to mean"
(Vorges)-"I thought you were dumb but thats too much now-"
(Gayoul)-"No i was not talking with you-"
(Vorges)-*frowning harder*
(Gayoul)-"It may be better if i just shut up-"

Vorges kept looking at it even getting up and walking around looking at it in multiple angles

(Vorges)-"Ok, i think thats enough"
(Gayoul)-"Really, just that-"
(Vorges)-"Stop underestimating me!" *breathed* "Its now time for me to look into it"

Vorges extended his hand, while pissed with Gayoul, Vorges started underestimating the sword and when his hands finally touched the blade...
Flash's of the weapon history appeared in his mind, it was to much and to fast

(Vorges)-"Woah..." *blinking one eye at a time* "oh hello there my friend could you tell me where am i?"
(Gayoul)-*astounded* "What??"
(Vorges)-"For one second i was with my friend Oreo and now i am here sitting in front of you-"

(Gayoul)-{Hope! The hell you did with his brain}
(Hope)-{He did it to himself, i dint resist or anything}

Vorges lost a part of his memory in this whole affair, and now his posture, voice and body language changed completely.

–The End–

Name:Vorges Seixa
Age:25-26

Studied his whole life
Lives as a traveling historitician and archeologist
Serves the great human ruler as his renowed advisor
Lost a part of his memory, mostly useless stuff

[There will be no history to tell]

0