Ch1- The end of many beginnings
37 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Gayoul)-*cough* "How... how could you do that to him... how could you do that to then!"

(??)-"I just did what i said, there is no salvation to you now Gayoul... and for all of your friends that escaped with Oreo, i will just let you know that their existence will have a premature end, i Just have to finish with you"

(Gayoul)-"I will never forgive you for all of this!!!"

Gayoul rushs using his sword, swinging her with all his strenght

(??)-"Poor Gayoul... so determined, so pathetic, so weak, soo..." *grabs his arm* "fragile..." *shaters the bones of his right arm* "atleast you tried Gayoul..."

(Gayoul)-*falls to his knees* "Magnus was right about you, youre not just a monster, youre evil and insane" *cries in pain"

(??)-"Yeah, i know right... such a shame Magnus dint resist that much...
Well, Atleast i am sure he is watching you and all of his friends suffer"

(??)-"Now... could you please just die already?" *kicks Gayoul*

He stop for one moment, and look away, focused in one direction

(??)-"Seens like our time is coming to a end, Vera is getting close" *stabs Gayoul* "your soul will be of great help to me for now"

(Gayoul)-"I... hope... you suffer a lot in Veras hand... Darkness..." *stops breathing*

(Darkness?)-"Probably, i feel like its not this time i will win anyways..." *rips Gayoul soul out of his body*

His body became stone and in the next second it shatered into multiple pieces

(Darkness?)-"Atleast it was a good run, right Magnus?"

------------------

Magnus wakes up
It was as if he had one huge nightmare

(Magnus)-"...Another day... another beginning" *gets up of his old bed*

(Magnus)-"This time, things will be different!" *walks out of the house*

(Magnus)-"It must be..." *climbs the cliff next to his old house*

(Magnus)-"I hope so..." *jumps of the cliff*

-The End-

Name: Magnus Revengeance Magnus
Age: 16-17

Born before the great magic war, with magic overflow sickness.
Darkness first target.
Most powerfull mage, with the "limitless" in his body.

[Clueless until the end]

3