Ch2- The end of many beginnings part 2
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Magnus reaches the summit of that cliff, he takes a leap forward.
He starts flying using his magic and flys fast and high on the sky

(Magnus)-"This is going to be a long day..."

Magnus fly for almost 10 minutes until he reaches a island with a structure

This place was a cathedral before the war, but now this is the base for those who wanted to help the others

(Magnus)-"And... here we go again..." *lands on the ground right in front of the big entrance door*

(Gayoul)-"MAGNUS!!" *comes running full speed* "you dont even know what happened!"

(Magnus)-"Calm down Gayoul, its not like someone died... right...?"

(Gayoul)-"Thats exactly what happened! Navi was found dead!"

(Magnus)-"Damm... i dint think this could happen... anything that could sugest what killed him...?" *magnus tries not looking in Gayoul direction while talking*

(Gayoul)-"Dammit Magnus! Why you so cold like that" *tries circling Magnus trying to talk face to face*
"I mean, we just knew him for 3-4 months but still that is kinda shocking and sad dont you think?"

(Magnus)-"Yes Gayoul, indeed it is sad and very shocking..." *Magnus starts walking away*

For a while pretty much every person in the base came up to Magnus and talked about this same thing

(Jhon)-"So what you think?, should we do any sort of ritual or anything before we bury Navi?"

(???)-"Errrr... who is Navi?" *The human with four arms ask Jhon*

(Jhon)-"You got to be kidding me Max..."

Some time passes by and the body will finally be buried

(Magnus)- *aproaches right next to Navi ear and says something* "...I am so sorry..." *he just finishes saying his last goodbye and goes walk alone*

Alan intercepts Magnus before he could walk too far

(Alan)-"Magnus,i dont know how much you knew Navi... but from your face he must have had a great importance to you, if you nee-" *Magnus makes a stop gesture to Alan*

(Magnus)-"Dont worry Alan... i knew him the same amount everyone here knew, i am just going to a little walk"

(Alan)-"Eh... okey, if you need something you can always ask me" *Alan stops and thinks for a second* "even if i am not that much helpfull!" *he yells for Magnus that was more and more afar*

Magnus walks for a while and enters the woods that circled the entire area of the base

(Magnus)-"...This time will be diferent..." *Magnus close his fist with more and more strenght* "Darkness, you will pay for this"

—The End—

Name:Jhon Silver
Age:16

Not so famous assasin (never killed anyone)
Youngest of the powerfull silver elementalis family
His mother was exiled and fought against her own family in the great magic war, died creating the Elemental bomb
Got his elemental powers from such a young age, can control every type of element after he touchs it

[Magnus,Jhon and Gayoul together] 

2