Ch5- Hope-less
3 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—One day has passed after the decision—
The trio is walking together in a forest

(Gayoul)-"soo... we are we going where?"

(Magnus)-"find darkness" *he awnswer without even looking at Gayoul* "please stay focused Gayoul"

(Gayoul)-"you say that like i should't be fearing for my life" *he makes some gestures* "look at me! I cant do shit aggainst him" *he grabs is small sword*
"This wont be enough to protect you or Jhon-"

(Jhon)-*Jhon gets closer to Gayoul* "you dont need to worry about me little prince~" *he says with a mocking tone* "i can protect myself and even you, hahaha-" *he trips over a branch and falls*

(Magnus)-*Magnus smiles and giggles a little* "yeah, sure"

(Gayoul)-*laughs at Jhon* "now that was a comedic timing" *he then offer his hand* "we all need some help from time to time, especially when we are going to go against a legendary entity like Darkness"

Gayoul suddenly realises

(Gayoul)-"wait, Magnus you dint say where are we going-" *he pauses and think* "actually, you dint even tell us how you know where Darkness is"

(Magnus)-*he looks slowly at Gayoul* "magic" *he start to laugh and both Gayoul and Jhon are confused*

(Jhon)-"this dont explain anything at all-"

(Magnus)-"i was just joking around, let me resume this..." *he coughs* "Oreo used some of his contacts to locate a region where Darkness could be, and i am using some magic to sense dark energy soo i can locate him precisely when i get near enough"

(Jhon)-"so we are going to wander around for how long it goes or until your magic nose or something smell darkness energy?"

(Magnus)-"yeah... something like that..."

(Gayoul)-"..."

(Jhon)-"..."

They both look at each other

"This plan sucks"

(Magnus)-"SHHH-" *he points to something more ahead* "found him..." *he makes a gesture showing the way*

They found thenselfs in a old and very rustic abandoned house, it was quite big but not like a mansion

(Jhon)-"that seens like somewhere a evil entity would live-" *he whispers*

(Gayoul)-"we should call for help, right?" *he asks Magnus*

(Magnus)-"dont worry, with me both of you are safe" *magnus starts walking to that building entrance*

After walking just a few steps in all three of then started to hear one voice

(Darkness)-"where are you... hope..."

They where now seeing Darkness face to face, he had a normal appearence, he looked like a man in a nice suit, he was searching for something in that house

(Jhon)-"is that Darkness?" *he asks Magnus* "i never actually have seen him... he dont look that- bad..."

(Magnus)-"DONT LET HIM FOOL YOU" *magnus whispers a bit loudly without thinking* "this thing is the most bad and evil mother fuc-"

(Darkness)-"Language, Magnus..."

Both Jhon and Gayoul got shoked with the sudden thing Darkness said, Magnus gritted his teeth and walked out of is hiding spot

(Magnus)-"Darkness..."

(Darkness)-"hello Magnus my old friend, its good to see you again" *he gives a huge smile* "what brings you..." *he looks over Magnus shoulder* "and your friends here?"

(Magnus)-*he puts his right hand behind is back and start to generate a small yellow ball of magic energy* "we where trying to find you..."

Both Jhon and Gayoul are too perplexed by everything that is happening to even do anything

(Darkness)-"oh" *he grins* "so youre going to play it like that..." *he close is eyes and gives one single and loud laugh* "HA!"

magnus then takes advantage of this moment to try to hit him with his magical attack-

"its not going to work"

Magnus entire arm is sliced by a single motion of Darkness hand, his magic atack misses completely and now the fight will trully start

—The End—

Name:Oreo roberto
Age:18-19

A inventor that loves to do experiments and learn new things
had an "accident" that made his hands sensitive to any kind of touch
Likes to spend time with is friends and love to talk about every experiment and idea he has/had
[A brilliant mind is not enough to stop him]

2