Ties That Bind
534 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ties That Bind

 

Merry Christmas everybody!

If you've just stumbled onto my work thanks to this short story then I strongly recommend you first check out the series it belongs to, Godsforsaken. You'll be beyond confused if you don't.

This story takes place during Volume 3 Chapter 18 of Godsforsaken, showing what Alisha and Yume got up to while Felix and Selene spent the night of the gala dinner with Princess Annabella.

I hope you enjoy it.

 

Alisha felt a little apprehensive about leaving Felix, Selene, and Annabella alone. Oh, she had complete faith in Felix and Selene and knew they would be able to protect the princess if the assassin made another move that night. She was also certain Selene and him would be able to comfort the princess, both emotionally and physically.

But it still nagged at Alisha that she was going to miss her man breaking in another woman. It was bad enough that she had missed him taming the little fox girl, the one Alisha was following like a puppy right now, but Alisha had been looking forward to playing with the princess. The woman had no chest to speak of but was fit and had sexy hips and a gorgeous face framed by that delightfully fluffy and curly short hair. She wondered how the princess would taste. Would she taste like the herbs she worked with? Like the sweet tea she liked to drink? Alisha couldn't wait to find out.

For now, though, she was going to work on her magic with Yume, the gorgeous fox woman her man had tamed during their last big adventure. And once they were done with that they would certainly have fun together. Yume wasn't just a great lover, she also had the most addictive flavor Alisha had ever sampled, like sweet plums and cinnamon. Whatever god had created her kind had clearly wanted them to be happy, or else he wouldn't have made them so wonderfully tasty, so desirable to pleasure with one's mouth. Alisha was just sad that Yume came from a land that knew nothing of the Tuatha Dé Danann because it meant she couldn't give praise to her goddess for creating these fox women.

Alisha wasn't just a cleric of Brigid, she loved her goddess. In fact, the love she had for her goddess rivaled what she felt for the love of her life, the man who had claimed her, made her feel special, knew how to treat her on a level so profound Alisha couldn't even fathom it.

Alisha loved Selene and Yume as well and she was hopeful that in the not too distant future she would be able to say the same about Annabella as well, but the bond she had with Felix was something special. All her life her accomplishments had been meaningless to those around her. She was the firstborn daughter of Chief Silvermoon. When Felix had asked her whether she was royalty she'd hedged and denied it. And she wasn't, technically speaking. Wood Elves had no royalty. The only royalty their race had ever known was the king of Albion, whom Alisha had assumed to be a myth until she had met three of his knights. But even so, this king ruled a different kingdom and his decrees had no effect on the Wood Elves of the Trismegistian Kingdom. And so the power structure of the Wood Elves still saw the tribal chiefs at the top. There were many tribes and each had a chief but no chief was more powerful or important than any other. When the chiefs held council they ruled by majority decision and so each chief was as powerful as any other. The only political capital among them was the size of their tribe and how well they fought against the decline their species was facing.

Alisha's father had been particularly effective at managing this decline. Alisha had a dozen siblings, which was almost unheard of among elves, even among other elven men who had three wives. And if Alisha and her siblings all ended up taking human or half-elf lovers it would strengthen her father's position among the council that much more.

Unfortunately for Alisha that meant that all her life she'd been treated like a mare, to be sold to a promising man to be bred as much as elvenly possible. Alisha was a princess in all but name. Coddled from birth and only valued because for her blood and her womb. Her accomplishments had all been moot because the only thing her father had cared about was the power he could gain by selling her off.

And so he had given her to a Chosen One. An arrogant, self-righteous little man who could barely hold the shortsword the gods had given him. Alisha had been excited about that at first. The young man wasn't the sort she had fantasized about but he was still a human and he had taken her away from the stifling environment she'd been in all her life.

Except he hadn't been any better. He had treated her as a commodity, as a tool, just like her father. Even still she told herself that he might grow powerful and that he might be what she wanted him to be one day.

But every day they spent around each other she'd despised him a little more. He took her for granted even more so than her parents had. One day they had bathed together and he'd told her to clean him. She had only barely managed to suppress a laugh when she had seen him naked. It hadn't just been the complete lack of muscle and the faintest hint of baby fat on his otherwise skinny frame, it had also been the positively pathetic tool between his legs. Alisha had heard that men experienced a bit of shrinkage in cold water and so she might have thought nothing of that... except the water had been nice and warm.

But he had seen the look. And from then on he'd valued her even less. He'd bossed her around, secure in the knowledge that no matter how much contempt she felt for him she was still sworn to him.

Even worse, he couldn't even fend off a goblin without his miracles. He was entirely helpless. So he had hired a mercenary, Felix, whom he had treated with even more contempt than he had Alisha.

And then, when they had finally slain the Dark Lord, with Felix doing essentially all the work except for the detail that the Chosen One had technically been the one to deal the killing blow, when he'd snubbed the one who'd done the work for not worshiping the ground he'd walked on, that had been the last straw.

Alisha had seen her chance for a better life. And she'd seized it.

She had been attracted to Felix from the moment she'd laid eyes on him and from the glances he'd been shooting her whenever he'd thought she hadn't been looking she'd been fairly certain he'd felt the same. So when the Chosen One had done something too contemptible to bear she had blown up at him.

She'd given the engagement ring the Chosen One had forced on her to Felix, to pay him for the work he had done, and then she'd told the Chosen One in no uncertain terms how she truly felt about him. And then she had slapped him so hard the manchild had fallen unconscious.

And then she had done her best to get Felix to let her join him. She had been pushy – good goddess, had she been pushy – but it had worked and Felix had taken her along.

That first night she had rolled into him in her sleep and when she'd woken up she'd seen that it had made him hard. The tent in the blanket had been nothing like what she'd seen with the Chosen One and she hadn't been able to help herself. She'd done something entirely inappropriate but, in hindsight, pretty smart.

By being so forward she'd left him with no doubts about her attraction to him and it had made him far less hesitant to reciprocate. But the obvious physical attraction was just part of why he was so dear to her. He had not just seen her as a commodity. He had valued her for her mind and her powers on top of her appearance.

The only being to ever truly praise her for her skills before that had been her goddess and here was someone who valued her just as much but who also desired her on a carnal level.

Even more so, while laying with him she had learned something about herself: She liked it rough. Really rough. She liked to be pushed around, degraded and humiliated. Something about being treated as less, about being used, made her feel a bizarre kind of freedom.

And Felix gave it to her. Oh, he was a little hesitant for fear of hurting her, but that just added to his charm. He gave her what she wanted but that didn't mean he didn't still respect her. He treated her like an equal, except when she didn't want to be. And she loved it.

And tonight, after studying magic together, Alisha was fairly certain Yume would give her what she wanted as well.

“What's wrong?” Yume asked and Alisha noticed that she was trailing a dozen steps behind the gorgeous fox woman, her gaze directed at Yume's swaying tails, three gorgeous fluffy fox tails that were almost hypnotic to look at.

Alisha shook it off. “Sorry,” she said. “Just lost in thought.”

“About the technique or about the three of them?” Yume asked with a smirk.

“Both, really,” Alisha admitted and it wasn't a complete lie.

The technique they had found in the treasure chamber of the first floor of the Crystal Crown's dungeon, the Panta Rhei technique, was miles beyond anything she'd ever even heard about.

One of the reasons Alisha had become a cleric rather than a witch had been because she hated studying magic textbooks. They were complicated, written as obtusely as possible and were, in short, the complete opposite of how magic was supposed to work: purely on instinct.

But the technique they'd found in the bowels of the dungeon hadn't been that. It had been simple, written to be easily digestible and perfectly concise. And it had utterly shattered Alisha's understanding of magic. Yume had had very much the same reaction to it despite having decades of experience on Alisha, telling Alisha everything she'd needed to know about how revolutionary the technique was.

The technique consisted of four parts. A way to use pure mana as a substitute for elemental mana. A way to recombine elemental mana into pure mana. A way to manually shatter true mana back into elemental mana. And finally – and most bizarrely – the ability for two mages to temporarily trade elemental affinities.

Alisha had always believed that as a mage her body was a receptacle for the one specific type of mana she was attuned to, air magic, but this technique threatened to overthrow everything she knew about magic.

Alisha had been taught that mana was like light. It came into the world pure and undiluted but when broken through certain prisms it would splinter into different colors, different elements. But the Panta Rhei technique instead claimed that mana was far more mutable than that.

Normally pure mana was extremely difficult for mages to work with, to the point where drawing elemental mana far and wide was easier than working with the pure mana that was already around, but the technique postulated that, if pure mana was a combination of all types of mana, then all mages should have a natural affinity towards it if they sought out the elemental base within the pure mana.

And that was the first thing Alisha and Yume wanted to test out.

They went to the room they had been given in the royal palace and sat down on the bed. They had turned on the magic crystal in the ceiling that would light up the room. Alisha had been worried that it would draw too much light mana but if they left the crystal extinguished the room would instead collect shadow mana. So they had gone with the option that made it easier for them to see.

And so the two of them had sat down on the bed and tried to draw in and manipulate the pure mana around them. It was slow going. There was a vast gulf between being told that something should work and actually managing to make it work. Alisha saw Yume's brow crease in concentration and it looked so cute it made her smile and lose her concentration. She shook herself out of it after a moment and then focused on the mana instead.

She didn't know how long she'd sat there manipulating the mana around her but finally, she had it.

If she drew too hard on the air mana hidden inside the pure mana she would shatter it into elemental mana of all types, which was the third part of the technique. But if she instead coaxed the pure mana along by using the air mana as a lure it flowed smoothly.

Once she had it she explained it to Yume, who looked a little sheepish at being outdone by her junior, but soon she, too, could manipulate pure mana. That alone was a boon beyond measure. Not only would this make it far easier for them to draw in the necessary mana for bigger spells, it also meant that, if they concentrated, they could use pure mana to cast magic of any element. Alisha couldn't see herself casting, say, a time spell but this technique should theoretically make it possible for her.

Once they were done with that they tried the much more bizarre second part, recombining elemental mana into pure mana. If they could do it they could take elemental mana neither of them could work with and change it into mana they could use.

This time it was Yume who got it to work first. The trick was that the elemental mana on its own had no desire to recombine into pure mana but if one used a strand of pure mana as a lure and a framework the elemental mana would suddenly be eager to weave and flow together again.

The third one Alisha had accidentally discovered while trying to coax the pure mana into action. Ripping out one type of mana from a strand of pure mana caused it to unravel. Bizarrely, even if the pure mana was created from just a combination of light, shadow and fire mana Alisha was able to shatter it and get air mana out of it. Maybe the technique's first words truly had been true: Everything flows.

And finally they got to the point they had been most excited about, exchanging affinities. Everything inside Alisha told her that this should absolutely not be possible, but she'd thought that about everything the two of them had accomplished that night, so she was willing to give it a try.

She drew in air mana until her aura manifested, a pair of gray-green butterfly wings on her back, the ones Felix always looked at with awe on his face. She blushed as she thought of him and the emotions made the mana flow faster.

Yume was doing the same thing, drawing in her mana until the film of light blue magic covered her entire body, with a higher concentration around her tails, making them look as though they were wreathed in blue fire.

Then the two of them did what the technique had told them and drew their auras back inside their bodies. It was a bizarre feeling and Alisha noted idly that the place the mana was drawn into was the upper dantian, the third eye, the spot right between and slightly above her eyes, a place she hadn't even known held arcane significance until Yume had taught her about Qi. When they both had their mana concentrated in their foreheads they leaned towards each other until their foreheads touched. Almost subconsciously she reached out her hands and grabbed Yume's, lacing their fingers together. There was a moment of resistance as their magics pushed against each other and then, finally, they passed each other.

The sensation took Alisha's breath away. She felt Yume's power flooding her and it wasn't just her magic. It was also emotions and impressions. She suddenly understood the fox woman in a way she never had before and from the way Yume was looking at her Alisha was sure she was feeling the same thing.

Alisha blinked, then blinked again and when she opened her eyes she saw what had been off. Instead of blue the fire around Yume's tails was now gray-green and when she looked behind herself she saw that her butterfly wings were now light blue.

“It worked,” she whispered reverently.

“It did,” Yume agreed and to demonstrate she summoned a sphere of swirling air in her hand. Alisha was fairly certain that would have been a roaring fireball if Yume hadn't just lent her fire affinity away.

Alisha considered what to try and then just pointed at the fireplace in their bedroom and, almost on instinct, sent a tiny thread of fire that lit the logs on fire. She smiled as she realized it wasn't just an aesthetic change. She actually had borrowed Yume's affinity. And then she noticed the way Yume was looking at her and her smile changed into something a little more wicked.

“I've only seen you look at me this way a few times,” Alisha said huskily.

“How am I looking at you?” the fox woman asked, a slight purr in her voice.

“Like I'm a piece of meat and you haven't eaten in days,” Alisha said. “It drives me crazy.”

“You know as well as I do what Felix and Selene are doing with the princess right now,” Yume said. “And I'm sure you don't want to go to sleep just yet, right?”

“Not quite yet,” Alisha agreed and leaned forward, intending to kiss Yume.

Instead the fox woman asked: “So, that trick where you pull the air out of someone's lungs, how long can you hold that before they lose consciousness?”

Alisha swallowed hard. She had an idea of where Yume was going with this and just the thought was making her wet. “About twenty seconds is enough for most people”, she answered truthfully, proud to notice that she had managed to mostly keep the waver out of her voice. “In combat I usually hold the spell for thirty seconds, just to be sure.”

“Good,” Yume said and then the aura around her flashed before Alisha felt the peculiar sensation of the breath being stolen from her lungs.

The fox woman crawled towards her on hands and knees as Alisha felt herself struggling to breathe and just as her vision began to go dark around the edges Yume relented and cut the spell off. Alisha breathed in deep, the fresh air tasting divine, before Yume wrapped a hand around her throat.

“You like this, don't you?” she asked in a husky voice.

Alisha swallowed hard, the motion much more difficult with Yume's shockingly powerful hand around her throat, but she said nothing.

“If you're not honest with me we'll stop and go to bed,” Yume threatened.

“Yes, I like it,” Alisha said immediately, her voice a little distorted from the way Yume was holding her.

“Good,” Yume said and Alisha was almost certain the way her eyes flashed was just in her imagination. The fox woman let go of her throat and said: “Strip.”

Alisha bit her lip. She loved to be treated this way, to be bossed around, and she complied immediately, pulling off her dress and shimmying out of her undergarment.

“Get off the bed and stand up straight,” Yume ordered and Alisha did as commanded.

She could have told herself there was nothing to it. They were both women and they had seen each other naked plenty of times. She could have told herself that she had done far more embarrassing things to and for and with Yume. But she didn't. She loved the way she was standing at attention as the fox woman looked her over like a piece of meat.

Yume decided to exacerbate that feeling as she got off the bed and slowly walked in a circle around Alisha, eyeing her like a cheap whore at a brothel. It made her shudder all over.

And then she shuddered even harder when Yume reached into her bag of holding and pulled out a length of rope. She felt herself getting even wetter at the sight.

“Like what you see?” Yume asked as she fiddled with the rope, rolling it out until she had one double length with two ends on one side and a loop on the other.

The rope looked coarse and Alisha imagined how it would feel scraping over her skin but then Yume stroked the rope over her cheek. It felt soft. Far softer than she had expected it to.

“Soft, isn't it?” Yume asked. “Took me three days to get it this way. Boiling it, burning off all the loose strands, oiling it and then burning it again, all so it won't scratch up your beautiful skin.”

“All this work, for me?” Alisha asked. “I'm flattered.” Her words were confident and cocky but her voice was quavering. “But are you sure you don't want to leave any marks on me?”

Yume chuckled. “Oh, I'll be leaving marks on you. Really obvious marks you'll be able to see all day tomorrow. Don't worry.”

And then she wrapped the loop around the back of Alisha's neck.

She pulled the elf's hair out from under the rope and then tied a knot into the rope, at about the height of Alisha's collarbone. Once the knot was in place Yume wrapped the rope around her hand and yanked on it, pulling Alisha into a rough kiss. There was nothing gentle or giving about Yume's kiss. She sucked and nibbled on Alisha's lower lip and then sucked her tongue into her mouth and nibbled on that as well. When she broke the kiss Alisha gasped and Yume chuckled before she tied two more knots into the double length of rope, the knots spaced about a hand's breadth apart.

“Stand up straighter,” Yume commanded. “And spread your legs a little.”

Alisha did as instructed before Yume led the rope between Alisha's legs. The back of her hand brushed against the elf's pussy, causing her to let out a fluttery breath, and Yume chuckled when she felt how soaking wet Alisha was for her.

She made sure to nestle the rope perfectly between Alisha's lower lips, her little pearl in turn nestled between the two strands of rope.

Then she led the rope up along Alisha's back and then through the loop around her neck, then yanked on it, just a little harder than she needed to.

Alisha's knees buckled at the sudden and intense scraping of rope against her most sensitive spots and she let out an involuntary groan, but she did manage to stop herself from falling to her knees. The rope that had felt so smooth and soft before was apparently still rather coarse, just not as much as it used to be.

While Alisha was getting used to the feeling of the rope biting into her crotch Yume was already threading it further. The three knots she'd placed in front gave two holes she could thread the rope through. First above Alisha's breasts, then below them. Once she was done with that she tied the ends together behind Alisha's back and admired her handiwork.

The tie was meant to emphasize a woman's curves and on a slender woman like Alisha it was doing a marvelous job of it. Her breasts looked larger and her ass more defined while the wrappings around her torso made her waist appear even thinner. Alisha was a beautiful woman but now she looked stunning. But Yume was still nowhere near done.

She grabbed the rope running along Alisha's back and yanked on it, pulling Alisha off balance and onto the bed. She rolled the elf over until she was lying on her stomach and then pulled out another rope.

“Wrists together,” Yume commanded. “Behind your back.”

Alisha immediately complied, crossing her arms behind her back so that her wrists were together.

“Ball your hands into fists,” Yume told her.

“Why?” the elf asked.

Yume was about to launch into an explanation about how tying someone's wrists together while their fists were balled made it much harder to accidentally tie them up too tightly and cut off the blood flow but then she caught herself and instead said: “Because I told you to do so.”

Alisha giggled and Yume gave her ass a hard smack in punishment. With the ropes emphasizing her curves Alisha's ass actually jiggled when struck.

Either way she did comply, balling her hands into fists, and Yume immediately tied her wrists together, then bent Alisha's legs backwards and tied her ankles together as well. It wasn't quite a hogtie but it didn't leave her much more freedom of movement.

“There,” the fox woman said as she regarded her handiwork. “A lovely little package wrapped up like a gift.”

She flipped Alisha over so she was on her back, then took off her clothes and sat down on the bed, in front of Alisha.

“You look gorgeous like that, you know that? The way the ropes bite into your flesh, shaping you just the way I want. And on top of that you're unable to move and completely helpless.”

She gently placed a foot on Alisha's face and the elf whimpered in response.

Alisha found nothing particularly titillating about feet but the humiliation drove her wild. Yume had tied her up and was talking down to her and now she was rubbing her bare foot all over her face, stroking over her lips with her big toe.

“Lick,” Yume commanded and Alisha had to rub her thighs together she was getting so hot.

And then she did as she was told, licking the toes teasing her lips one by one as best she could.

Yume let out a cruel little giggle and pulled her foot an inch away from Alisha's face, causing the elf to strain to reach her target. “I didn't know you enjoyed licking my foot so much. Maybe you should try kissing it if you like it so much.”

Alisha was caught between being mortified and angry. She loved being messed with but she wasn't quite meek enough to take everything that was done to her lying down.

So she reacted to Yume's taunting by kissing her sole, rolling her lips against Yume's foot as if she were kissing a lover on the lips, but she did it in the most ticklish spot, right behind the ball of her foot. In response Yume jerked her foot away and squirmed.

“Not entirely docile, are you?” the fox woman said and then leaned forward to smack Alisha's crotch, giving her pussy a hard spank that she felt despite the rope covering the most sensitive bits.

Alisha writhed and twisted on the bed, unable to move too much and thus unable to find a way to take the pressure off her abused pussy. In fact, her writhing caused the rope to scrape against her clit, making it even worse.

Yume watched her squirm for a while before she flipped the elf back around onto her stomach and then pulled her close, until Alisha's face was less than an inch away from Yume's crotch. Her very obviously soaking wet crotch.

That, more than anything, excited Alisha. Yes, she enjoyed being tied up and teased but knowing that Yume wasn't just doing this to satisfy Alisha's twisted desires but that she was actually enjoying herself as well, that drove her crazy and she started licking the fox woman with enthusiasm.

Good gods but she loved this flavor. Alisha might possibly have the slightest bit of an obsession with fruit and so the fox woman's flavor was even more addictive to her than it was for other people, though Felix seemed to love going down on Yume almost as much as she did.

“You look so gorgeous, all tied up like this,” Yume told her as Alisha was busy lapping at her folds. “Just imagine. The way you are now I can do whatever I want with you. I could tease you and make you come your brains out. I could just leave you like this, tied up and frustrated, while I go to sleep. I could even drag you out there and find a man to have y—Ouch!” At the very suggestion of another man Alisha had bitten one of her labia. Hard.

“Don't even jest about that,” she hissed. “Felix is the only man for me.”

Yume's eyes went distant for a moment before she said: “That was out of line. I'm sorry.”

“Apology accepted,” Alisha said and went back to lapping at Yume's pussy.

The fox woman had gotten caught up in her role a little and only when she realized how close her suggestion had been to something she'd been forced to endure before did she notice how boneheaded her suggestion had been. Nobody should have to experience what she had.

She wanted to feel bad about her stupid comment but Alisha's divine tongue was making it harder and harder to think of anything but the pleasure and so she decided to focus on that. She grabbed Alisha by the hair and thrust her hips forward, riding the elf's face with her crotch.

Yume loved to be eaten out but before she had met Felix and his women most of her partners had been reluctant to go down on her. Many had refused outright and the rest had required a lot of coaxing. It had given her a bit of a complex about it but her new lovers were showing her almost daily that she'd been with nothing but fools before.

Alisha, however, was a little too eager about it, to the point where Yume felt she needed a crowbar to pry the elf out from between her legs. Which was why Yume had hogtied the elf before letting her anywhere near her pussy. The little nymphomaniac could go on for hours until Yume wasn't just incapable of coming any more but actively sore. Normally she was able to hand Alisha off to one of the others before it got too much but tonight the two of them were on their own, so that wasn't an option.

Instead Yume had chosen to satisfy both of their needs, Alisha's need to be restrained and dominated and her own need to dominate those she hadn't submitted to. Felix had well and truly dominated her, had made her his, but his women hadn't and she enjoyed toying with them. Thankfully they enjoyed being toyed with so that hadn't yet become an issue.

Yume considered that. Felix had managed to assemble himself a wonderful group of deviants, hadn't he?

There was Alisha, desperate to be restrained, punished and humiliated. There was Selene who might as well not have a pussy she loved to have her mouth and butt violated so much. And there was her, a twisted kitsune with a desire to dominate every one of her partners except for the one she had submitted to. It hadn't been this bad before she had been enslaved and handed off to a god, had it?

She wondered idly what kind of deviant the princess would turn out to be before her thoughts were washed away entirely as Alisha brought her to her first climax of the night. The little elf's tongue truly was magical.

And just as she had expected Alisha gave her only scant seconds to come down from her high before she dove right back in. That's what Yume had been afraid of. But with her tied up like that escaping that overeager mouth was as easy as scooting back a few inches.

Alisha wriggled on the bed, trying to follow her, but Yume slipped off the bed and to safety.

“This is exactly why I tied you up, you know?” she hissed and Alisha made a soft whining sound in the back of her throat.

“More,” she begged, trying to beckon Yume with the motions of her tongue.

“Later,” Yume told her and, as soon as her legs were working properly again, approached the bed. “First I'll play with you a little more.”

That calmed Alisha down and she looked up at Yume with a look of anticipation. The fox woman smiled at her eagerness and began to untie the elf's wrists and ankles. She inspected the places she'd bound before and saw only the faintest rope marks on the elf's skin. That was alright. She wasn't done with her yet. If she'd already found deep rope marks they would have needed to pause long enough for Alisha to use one of her healing miracles on herself before they could continue.

When she was done she flipped Alisha onto her back again and pulled out two shorter ropes. This time she tied the elf up in a different way. She bent her legs and then tied each wrist to an ankle, left to left and right to right.

On her back as she was this particular tie exposed everything. There was no way for Alisha to hide herself away. Even if she pressed her legs together as much as she could Yume still had perfect access to her pussy and ass, with only the rope of the rope harness in the way.

Yume felt her lips quirk up in a smile when she saw how wet the elf was. Her lower lips were rosy red and engorged and coated in her arousal and the same liquid now liberally coated the rope sandwiched between them. The sight made Yume shiver, just a little. But she wasn't done yet.

She flipped Alisha around again and now the ties forced her into an even more humiliating position, her face pressed into the mattress and her ass high in the air.

“You look so gorgeous like that,” she told the elf. “All ready and willing...”

She summoned forth her mana and was gratified to find that it was back to normal, their exchange already dissipated. She wondered idly when exactly it had changed back. Was it a matter of time or had their concentration been broken when she'd come all over Alisha's face?

Either way she used her illusion magic to push the image in front of her into Alisha's head, letting her see exactly how beautiful she looked right now, the ropes cutting into her skin and fixing her in exactly the pose Yume wanted to have her in.

The effect was immediate. Alisha let out a gasp and her pussy twitched around the rope, which had long since turned a darker shade of brown in response to her juices soaking into it.

“Oh?” Yume teased. “You like the way you look?”

“Mmmmhmmmm,” the elf moaned, beyond words already after seeing herself all helpless and tied up.

“One of these days I'm going to leave you like this in our bedroom for Felix to find,” Yume told her.

In response Alisha shuddered and let out a long needy whimper.

Yume smiled. Yes, she knew exactly how she was going to tease her.

She walked up close to her and gently wrapped a hand around the young elf's throat, not squeezing down but showing her that she could. “I'm going to punish you for being an insatiable, needy little harlot. And if you're a good girl throughout I'll reward you. Does that sound good?”

“Yeessssss,” Alisha replied, her voice somewhere between a whimper and a groan.

“Good,” Yume purred and spread the ropes nestled into Alisha's crotch. Instead of parting her lower lips they now framed them, applying pressure from the outside and baring the elf's needy little clit.

Alisha barely had a moment to relax from the relief of pressure before Yume's hand came down and spanked her pussy. Hard.

“Fuck!” she yelped.

Yume chuckled and reached between her own legs, gathering up some of her juices that the elf liked so much, and then shoved her wet fingers into Alisha's mouth. The elf immediately began licking the proffered fingers clean, using the flavor to distract herself from the pain.

On an intellectual level Alisha understood the humiliation Yume was subjecting her to but she barely had a thought to spare for that. Her body was drowning in sensation. The shame, the pain, the delicious flavor that had only barely lingered on her tongue but was now being reignited and in the background of that intense pain a pleasure she couldn't bear.

Right now she was a toy, to be used for Yume's amusement, and it was situations like this in which she felt truly free. She wasn't Lady Silvermoon right now. She wasn't even a cleric of the goddess of hearth and forge right now. She was a strung-up sack of meat, there for someone else's pleasure. And she couldn't get enough of it.

Yume pulled her hand away from Alisha's still stinging pussy and then brought it back down again on Alisha's right cheek. The elf loved it when people spanked her. It didn't feel quite as good with Yume as it did when Felix did it, but it was still amazing. Yume didn't have Felix' huge hands, the ones that should be tough as leather but weren't, but Yume did have technique. Every time the fox woman struck her rear she could feel it all the way down to her womb and she craved the feeling.

It hurt, yes, but the momentary pain was only part of it. It left her buttocks tingling and primed her for the pleasure that would no doubt follow whenever Yume felt she'd had enough of seeing her squirm. That uncertainty was the best part. Alisha was not the one in control here. It wasn't her that decided when the punishment was over and the reward began. At any moment she might feel either pain or a deliciously soft finger slipping inside her or rubbing her just the right way and there was nothing she could do to change which it would be.

And these ropes around her drove her even crazier. Not only had she looked almost unbearably sexy in that mental image Yume had sent her, but the ropes felt amazing on her skin. They held her in the shape Yume wanted, telling her that not even her body was hers to shape right now. They felt like a constant, almost too tight hug, telling her that even with all this pain she was still cherished. They cut into her skin, adding to her discomfort in the best possible way. And finally they made it ever-so-slightly harder to breathe and she knew that once the ropes came off and she could take her first unobstructed breath the feeling would be orgasmic all on its own.

And so she lay there, presenting her soaking wet pussy with her ass high in the air as Yume tormented her. She got spanked, sometimes on her cheeks, sometimes on her thighs and sometimes on her pussy. Yume raked her long, sharp nails over the freshly reddened skin, she pinched and tweaked and pulled, all until Alisha was a mess quietly whimpering against the mattress with tears running down her cheeks, in pain and so hopelessly turned on she would be humping Yume's leg if she could move that much.

“What do you think, Alisha?” Yume asked. “Do you think you've been punished enough for being an insatiable harlot? Would you like your reward now?”

“Please,” Alisha begged. “Please, please, please...”

Yume chuckled. “Very well then.” And then she sat down behind Alisha and slowly worked two fingers into the elf's tight pussy, the entrance even tighter than usual thanks to the ropes digging into her skin on either side.

Alisha groaned at finally being given even the tiniest bit of relief and then her groan turned into a gasp when she felt Yume's rough tongue lapping at her clit. Her eyes flew open at the sudden shock of sensation and so she saw a light blue mist lingering in the room.

“W-what are you d-doing?” Alisha asked, her voice breaking each time Yume's fingers pressed against her g-spot.

“It's your reward,” the fox woman said and the blue mist got a little thicker. “Say my name.”

“Yume,” Alisha muttered, suddenly sleepy beyond words.

“Good girl,” Yume purred. “Do you know what it means?”

“No...”

“It means 'dream'.”

And dream Alisha did.

**

When Alisha regained consciousness she was no longer tied up on the bed in the royal palace. She was tied to some sort of cross-shaped contraption, her wrists fastened above her head and her ankles tied so she was firmly standing on the ground. She was completely naked. No clothes and no ropes hid her naked flesh and the place was ever-so-slightly cool. Not enough to be unpleasant but enough to make her nipples stand at attention.

She could see her immediate surroundings perfectly well but everything beyond that was so deep in shadow she couldn't tell where she was. She looked around frantically, trying to find out what had happened, when Yume stepped into view of her, now clad in the most elegant kimono Alisha had ever seen, even finer than the one Princess Annabella had procured for her.

“You're finally awake,” the fox woman said. “How wonderful. And just in time for the show, too.”

“Show?” Alisha asked, a note of panic creeping into her voice. “What are you talking about? What is this?”

“It's your reward, of course,” Yume said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to suddenly wake up tied to a strange contraption in an unfamiliar place.

Had Yume used her magic to make her fall asleep and then dragged her off somewhere? Why would she do that?

Before Alisha's mind could whirl any faster Yume snapped her fingers and the surroundings were suddenly illuminated and Alisha could appreciate where she was.

A theater. Alisha and Yume were on the stage of a theater. And the ranks were packed with people. Hundreds of people, men and women alike, all of them wearing half-masks and all of them staring at her. Hundreds of pairs of eyes stared down at her nakedness, raking their gazes over her exposed flesh.

“Welcome,” Yume boomed. “Welcome one and all! Please enjoy watching as this elven harlot gets exactly what she deserves!” And the crowd went wild.

Immediately Alisha's breathing began to quicken and her heart threatened to pound out of her chest as she thrashed and strained against her bonds.

“What's wrong?” Yume taunted. “Isn't this what you've been dreaming about? All those people seeing your shame? Let's give the people what they want to see, shall we?”

“No,” Alisha pleaded. “Stop this. It's too much.”

Yume slapped her. It wasn't a hard slap but it still rocked Alisha's head sideways. “I'll be the one to decide what's too much.”

And then she pulled out a device Alisha couldn't quite place. It was a contraption of steel and leather and a rod that looked to be made of lacquered wood. And then she realized what it was. A bit, like the ones horses wore in their mouths, except this one was sized for a human. Or rather, an elf.

The moment she realized what Yume was holding she clamped her jaws together but Yume let out a contemptuous little chuckle and then dug her thumb and forefinger into Alisha's cheeks, forcing her jaw open just long enough to put the bit in place, which she then cinched in place behind the elf's head.

“Ah, blessed peace and quiet,” Yume said and then pinched one of Alisha's nipples.

“Mhhh,” she squeaked and then squirmed against her bonds again.

“Then again, it's not as if you can't make any sounds,” Yume taunted, then tweaked the other nipple. “Just not any coherent ones. You're little more than an animal right now, unable to do anything but grunt and squeal.”

Alisha growled at Yume but when the fox woman started chuckling Alisha realized she was only proving her point.

Undeterred, Yume pulled out three more items Alisha recognized immediately: clothespins.

Oh goddess, no.

Yume smiled wider when she saw the recognition in Alisha's eyes.

It wasn't the idea of clothespins on her nipples that worried her. Those were fun. Painful at first, yes. Even more painful when removed, certainly. But after that her nipples were left so delightfully tender and sensitive she always felt she could come just by someone sucking on them.

No, the problem was the third one. Alisha knew where that one was going to go and that would be the kind of pain that danced on the knife's edge between exciting and excruciating.

Yume clearly saw all of those thoughts going through her head, her smile turning positively wolfish.

She reached out and caressed Alisha's right nipple quite tenderly, rolling her thumb around it again and again before giving it a gentle flick. Then she leaned forward, brushed a strand of her red hair out of the way, and gave the elf's nipple a gentle lick before sucking it into her mouth.

Alisha let out an involuntary moan as she arched her back, thrusting her breast towards Yume's mouth. She couldn't help it, it felt too good.

“Mmgh!” she mumbled through the bit when Yume sucked on it a bit harder.

Then she leaned back and slowly, almost gingerly, placed the clothespin on her nipple.

Alisha squealed and thrashed and by the time she had her movements back under control Yume was already working on the other nipple.

“No matter what you say, you love this, don't you?” the fox woman purred. “Can you feel their eyes on you? All those men and women watching you losing yourself...”

Alisha had been able to pretend she was alone in a room with Yume but suddenly reminded of their surroundings she looked around.

Every person in the ranks was unabashedly staring at her and she had never felt more self-conscious. She was acutely aware of her nakedness, of the fact that, despite her best efforts, her pussy was dripping wet, a puddle gathering beneath her. Even worse, with the stupid bit forcing her mouth open there was no way to stop the deluge of saliva running out of her mouth, down her chin and down her body from there. It had gone all the way down to her bellybutton and was ever-so-slowly running down her abdomen.

Before she could ponder her situation any more she let out another hiss as Yume fastened the second clamp. Or rather, she tried to let out a hiss, but with the bit forcing her mouth open it came out as an undignified slurping gurgle as she sucked a bit of saliva back in.

“There, that wasn't so bad,” Yume said after she had put the second clothespin on. Alisha almost thought the torture was already over but the fox woman dashed her hopes by saying: “Now for the third one.”

No, please no.

Yume dropped to her knees in front of Alisha and the crowd let out a collective gasp as the fox woman started lapping at Alisha's soaking wet pussy, making the obscene slurping sounds of a dog drinking water. Alisha wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it she was so embarrassed. Here she was, being teased in front of an audience of hundreds, and she was soaking wet because of it.

She knew exactly what Yume had planned. The moment Alisha's clit was as hard as it could get the clamp would go on. She tried to resist, tried to will her body not to respond to the maddeningly skilled touch of the fox woman, but all too soon she could feel her clit pulsing in need and then Yume pulled back.

The moment of warning gave Alisha enough time to squeeze her eyes shut and bite down on the bit, right before the clamp went on.

“Hhaaaauuuu!” she howled in pain, unable to stop the animal noise that had come from her deepest depths.

“You look so fucking gorgeous when you're in pain.”

Alisha's eyes flew open when she realized who'd spoken. It hadn't been Yume. It was a male voice, the voice that made her entire being thrum in response. Her love, her mate, her Felix.

She looked up and sure enough, there he was, in the flesh, clad in the fine pants and tunic he'd worn during the dinner earlier.

She wanted to ask him how long he'd been watching, wanted to ask him why he was here instead of with Annabella, but the stupid bit prevented it.

Instead he cupped her cheek and stroked away the tear that was running down it. Somehow his presence made the pain vanish. No, not vanish. The pain of the clamp was still there, but it wasn't as consuming as it had been. It felt thrilling rather than overwhelming.

He smiled at her, then grabbed her shoulders and pushed. She didn't know what he thought he was trying to accomplish when the cross she was tied to swung back on a hinge she hadn't known about and suddenly she found herself lying on her back on the padded contraption, at just about the same height as a normal dinner table. Or, in other words, just high enough to be level with Felix' crotch.

“Let's show them all how gorgeous you look when you come your brains out,” he told her and pulled off his tunic, exposing his muscular chest marred by dozens of scars.

She drank the view in as she always did while he opened his fly and pulled out his prodigious cock. Until that time she'd bathed with the Chosen One she'd never seen one in real life, but she'd had a good education and she knew what was average. Felix was not average. Felix was huge, huge enough that he stretched her out deliciously every time they made love. He was the perfect size, enough to fill her up completely, enough to make her strain to take him in, but just barely small enough that it didn't actually hurt.

And right now he was rock-hard. For her.

Somehow, knowing he was there with her alleviated all the fear of people watching her. Being seen naked by all these people was terrifying. Them seeing her getting aroused was worse. But Felix made it all better. She trusted Yume, but nowhere near as much as she trusted him. With him there she could let go. She could even admit to herself that the thought of him taking her in front of this crowd drove her crazy.

And clearly Felix saw all that in her eyes because next thing she knew he was teasing her slit with the tip of his cock, making sure to jostle the clamp on her clit just a little.

“You've been so very patient,” he muttered as he cupped her cheek again. “You've let the little fox tease you incessantly. You're in so much pain for me. Do you want my cock inside you now?”

Alisha nodded her head rapidly but he just chuckled.

“I want to hear you say it”, he told her with a smirk.

She looked at him, then motioned with her eyes down to the bit in her mouth.

He chuckled again. “I know. Try your best. No matter how obscene you sound, no matter how unsightly you look, I want you to say it, like a good girl. Can you do that for me?”

She swallowed hard, then gave it her best shot. “Yessssh,” she gurgled, the word barely intelligible.

“Yes what?” he asked.

She glared at him. “Bleeaasshe... fuchhh... mweeee,” she said around the bit, trying her best to pronounce each word carefully but only barely managing to make herself understood.

“Good girl,” Felix told her and then he shoved himself inside her in a single savage thrust.

That's it, Alisha thought as she felt herself being filled. Tears were streaking down her face, not from pain but from sheer relief. She'd been aching for exactly that. All night long she had been teased relentlessly, mentally and physically, with both pleasure and pain, and now finally she had Felix' cock to anchor herself. She loved this feeling, loved being spread out, loved the way he would fill her to the brim when he came inside her and loved the delicious ache of emptiness she felt for hours after he was done with her. There was nothing better than this.

Or so she had thought.

She looked into his loving eyes as he pounded into her, his hands clamping onto her hips, when she felt her head being yanked back. She thought Yume had come back in to tease her some more but when she looked up at the one who had touched her she saw Felix.

She frowned and looked back at the man who was fucking her. Yep, that was Felix alright and the sensation of the cock inside her didn't lie either. But the man looming over her on the other side was also clearly Felix. Did he have a twin she'd never known about?

This second Felix gently unbuckled the strap that held the bit in place and then pulled the spit-slick rod out of her mouth, watching the trail of saliva that connected the thing to her mouth.

“You look so fucking gorgeous like that,” he told her, his voice sounding exactly the same as that of the one still pounding her in just the way she liked. “It gets me so hard to see you like that.” To prove it he pulled out his cock and, sure enough, it looked exactly right. “You'll take care of it for me, won't you?”

She licked her lips. “Give it to me,” she said huskily.

He obliged her. She had straightened out and opened her mouth for him and he wasted no time feeding her his length, pushing it slowly, gently but inexorably into her mouth, inch by inch.

Alisha loved taking him in her mouth. Not quite as much as Selene, who could actually climax just from Felix fucking her throat, but she still loved it. Part of it was the sense of accomplishment she got from it, both from being able to take this massive thing and from being able to make him feel so good with just her mouth. And part of it was that it just felt really nice sliding down her throat. Not quite enough to make her come, but enough to make her crave the feeling.

And right now she was getting it from both sides, the two Felixes pounding into her in a syncopated rhythm, one of them giving her relief whenever the other plunged deeply into her.

Alisha was lost in a world of sensation. She no longer cared about the onlookers or the fact that she was bound. All she cared about was the intensely pleasurable feeling of being filled. She'd long since lost track of how many times she'd come but the two Felixes were still going strong. Under normal circumstances she would have wondered about that. He... they... whatever, should have cum a long time ago, but he... they... were still going strong.

Her almost trance-like state was interrupted when someone took the clamps off her nipples and she whimpered around the cock in her mouth. These clamps hurt going on but once her nipples had gone numb they were just an accessory. But when they were removed the sudden rush of blood was painful, like having a limb go to sleep and then wake up again. Before the painful tingling could get out of hand though she felt warm lips enveloping both of her nipples and she had to assume each of the two Felixes had taken one of her nipples into their mouths.

It felt amazing. Their surprisingly soft lips and talented tongues working her poor abused little buds even as they continued to piston into her lithe body were driving her crazy and she came once again, her pussy clamping down on the cock whose owner she adored so much.

“They're amazing, aren't they?” Yume asked and Alisha opened her eyes. The Felix pumping into her mouth relented and let her look up, back at the fox woman.

“Yeah,” Alisha admitted in a daze.

“I knew you'd come to love it”, Yume said. “Our audience is over the moon from your performance, you know?”

Alisha's eyes widened and she looked around, seeing the people in the ranks still watching her and the shame slammed back into her with an almost physical weight.

“But you're still not done yet,” Yume continued. “You need to give them a bit more of a show before you're done.” She reached down and gave the clamp on Alisha's clit a sharp yank. “And this still needs to come off.”

Alisha whimpered at the very thought.

“Now then,” Yume said, turning to the audience. “For the grand finale!”

Suddenly Alisha was no longer tied to the cross, though the shackles around her wrists and ankles were still there. No longer restrained the Felix who was buried in her pussy hoisted her up and pulled her close and the one who had been fucking her face stepped up behind her, stroking her back quite tenderly before he lined himself up at her other hole.

“W-wait, hold on,” Alisha stammered. She loved taking Felix up the ass but he was so big she needed at least a little time to prepare.

“Relax,” Yume told her soothingly. “I stretched you out while you were asleep. Shame you don't remember. I'm sure you came at least three times.”

The moment Yume had said it Alisha suddenly had the most peculiar feeling. Her ass did feel prepared, stretched out to receive him and filled with lubricant.

The Felix behind her pulled her back until she was leaning her back against his strong chest, the tip of his cock pressed against her tight pucker but not yet pushing in. The one in front of her reached down to the clamp around her tender little pearl as she felt the other one winding up to thrust inside her bottom hole.

“Wait just a mo—FUCK!” she screamed. In a single moment of agony and ecstasy the clamp came off and the cock pressed to her asshole slipped inside, filling both of her holes to capacity.

Her poor, tender little button scraped against Felix' skin on every thrust as the two of them began working their huge cocks inside her, their rhythms entirely uncoordinated, sometimes shoving into her in turn and sometimes pushing inside her at the same time, always garnering a groan, a grunt or a squeal from her. And the crowd cheered, no longer content to just watch quietly but actively shouting encouragement and suggestions down at them.

The Felix in front of her pulled her into a deep kiss, shoving his tongue into her mouth, and suddenly she was filled in all three holes.

It was utter bliss. She felt like she was about ready to explode. Used, humiliated, the pain of the clamp coming off still fresh in her mind, and filled to bursting.

“Now then Alisha, I'm sure you want them to cum inside you, right?” Yume asked from right next to her, rubbing one of the elf's ears in just the way she liked it.

“Yesssss,” she whined as she broke the kiss with Felix.

“Then tell your audience to watch closely. Beg them to watch you.”

Alisha stared at Yume with terror in her eyes for only a moment but then her expression melted back into pleasure.

It would be utterly humiliating to do that, wouldn't it? Alisha bit her lip at the thought.

As soon as she thought that the Felix plowing into her pussy laid down on his back, making Alisha straddle him on the ground as the one working her ass knelt down behind her, not even breaking his stride as he kept working himself in and out of her clenching ring of muscle. Alisha's eyes rolled up in her head at the pleasure for a moment before she pulled herself together. The two iterations of her lover slowed down enough to let her talk.

“Please everyone,” she yelled out at the crowd, “watch me as I disgrace myself for your pleasure! Watch me come by brains out as I get filled up like the breeding mare I am!”

“Good girl,” Yume told her and she felt the Felix behind her twisting her arms back, locking them in place so she could do nothing but take their cocks with her chest thrust out for all to see.

Hundreds of eyes were on her, raking over her sweat-slick naked chest as she bounced up and down on the two cocks working her, relentlessly digging into her most tender flesh.

She groaned and grunted and shrieked under the onslaught of sensations, both mental and physical until the two Felixes came inside her at the same time. Her eyes flew open at the overwhelming sensation of being pumped full, the feeling carrying with it the same ecstasy she normally only felt on her moon-drunk days, that time every other month where she was actually able to conceive. Being filled up on those days always felt an order of magnitude better than it did normally and that was despite Felix only ever taking her ass on those days. But now, entirely out of phase with the moon, she shouldn't be feeling this way. And yet she did. It was the most intense feeling of her life, the greatest pleasure her body knew but doubly so and the sensations built upon each other, growing yet stronger than the sum of their parts until she felt like she would burst apart into motes of light.

And then her world shattered.

**

Alisha was a quivering, panting mess, drunk on pleasure in a way Yume had never seen her, had never seen anyone.

Had she gone a bit overboard?

The elf was still tied up and on the bed, Yume's fingers languidly pumping into her pussy as she shuddered. The dream she'd woven for the little elf had shattered, the sensations she'd built up within unable to be contained by a construct of illusion magic.

Thus, Alisha was in the process of waking up. There was always a degree of disorientation involved when returning from a woven dream and Yume had a bit of practice in dealing with it. She'd done something like this for Felix before and she'd done it for other partners long before. She'd even done it for the piece of shit Chosen One who had controlled her with a magical collar, though in that case it hadn't been because she'd wanted to give him pleasure but because she had been loath to even touch him and he hadn't phrased his commands quite tightly enough. She was pretty good at ferreting out loopholes in such commands. She was a fox, after all.

But right now she wasn't dealing with a man who had tried to force himself on her, she was dealing with Alisha. If Alisha's disposition had been different, if the elf had been a little more jealous and possessive Felix might never have taken her in and Yume was very aware of that fact.

Felix was the only person she'd ever bowed to and she loved teasing and dominating Alisha in particular, but she still had enormous respect for the young elf. She cherished her.

And so, after weaving a dream in which the elf had come undone it was now up to Yume to put her back together again. So she began by untying the ropes holding her in place as the elf could do nothing but lay there quivering.

She eyed Alisha's wrists and ankles like a hawk, making sure the ropes hadn't done any damage. Yume was good with ropes but she had been a little rusty and she was relieved to see that her skills hadn't atrophied too much. There were definite marks on Alisha's joints, but no signs of cut-off blood flow. Next she took the lithe woman in her arms, resting the back of her head against her shoulder, as she began to untie the rope harness she'd bound her in.

When the first knot holding the harness together came loose Alisha sucked in a huge breath, gulping it down greedily. Yume knew well how good that first breath felt, the almost orgasmic feeling of it.

The tie had given the elf the curves she normally lacked but now the more Yume untied her the more delightful rope marks were revealed and those looked even sexier on Alisha.

One day she'd have to do this to the elf while Felix was physically there with them. He would surely gain a new appreciation for just how gorgeous the elf was.

Come to think of it, she wouldn't mind tying him up, either. Or Selene for that matter.

But that was something to think about later. For now she held Alisha in her arms, gently rubbing over the elf's rope marks to massage some blood back into the skin, making sure the marks wouldn't be too severe tomorrow.

“Are you alright?” Yume asked quietly once Alisha was no longer trembling.

“Uh-huh,” Alisha said sleepily.

Ideally she'd want Alisha to take a hot bath right then but the elf was clearly too exhausted to do anything but lay there, so instead Yume just left her on the bed and got a wet washcloth to rub her down with. She'd never seen Alisha quite this exhausted before and she wondered if maybe she'd overdone it. It had been a little intense, hadn't it?

She wanted to talk things out with the elf, wanted to apologize for being mean and wanted to ask if she'd crossed any boundaries with her, but Alisha seemed to be on the verge of falling asleep so when Yume was done rubbing Alisha down with the washcloth she just slipped back into bed, wrapped them both up in the blanket, and held the elf close to her.

“Love you,” Alisha muttered, already half asleep. For a moment Yume thought Alisha was still caught up in her dream and was talking to Felix before the elf added: “Little fox.”

Yume couldn't help the smile spreading over her lips. Apparently Alisha hadn't been upset at all.

“Love you, too,” Yume told her softly.

12