Chapter 13
744 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For about three hours, Travis teased her until she couldn't endure it and passed out. He frowned since he was beginning to have fun. He looked back at her again; just like Serena, her eyes were also glowing.

'Is that one of my abilities or is her body responding to my ability? Can't really tell unless I do some research,' he thought.

Travis got off the bed and sat on the chair randomly placed in the room. Thinking about it now, he felt that it was time for him to play hard to get with Chloe. This is the only way he'll make her thirst for him. He sat back on the chair; he again heard the thought from Mia again.

*He really did make her his toy. I enjoyed watching that for some reason, I even played with myself. Kyaa, does that make me a pervert? No, it doesn't since I'm only trying to fill the hole my boyfriend can't.*

Travis's head quickly turned to the door, which was slightly opened. He smiled then walked up to it. Mia was busy thinking, so she couldn't see him coming until the last second.

"Yo Mia, why don't you come in here, and we'll have a nice talk," he said as he pulled her inside. She didn't struggle, which made it easier. It also made him wonder why, though. Maybe she had something up her sleeve.

*I can't necessarily scream since the room is soundproof. Even if I could, that would put Chloe in trouble. I'm sure she has a valid reason why she did this, and I wouldn't want to ruin things for her.*

'Such a noble heart. Too bad I'll have to turn her into my slave now,' he thought, smirking.

Travis grabbed her by the throat as he pushed her against the wall.

"Did you enjoy that show, Mia? You do know I know you were watching. Well, I'm sure that's obvious by now. Tell me, Mia, what did you think of what you saw?" he asked. His body radiated an aura that was too overwhelming for her. She stared into his eyes with fear as she tried to gather her words, but nothing came to mind. He looked at her in confusion. Her whole body began to tremble in fear, and he saw tears ready to rush down her face. Travis wondered what was happening. He suddenly felt something getting on his feet, looked down, and saw her urine forming a puddle under her feet.

Travis wondered why she was so scared; he hadn't even done anything yet. Suddenly, he opened up his senses and could now feel the death-like aura around his body.

'What the fuck is this, one of my other abilities? An aura that can instill fear into someone? Haki?' he thought.

He pulled it back inside himself, then looked back at Mia, who had returned back to normal. It was as if she wasn't scared to death a second ago.

*Why are my panties wet!!*

Travis shook his head as he moved back from her. Abilities keep coming, and none of them are something he can predict. None of them can be noticed quickly. They're essentially a mystery until someone points them out, so far.

He looked back at Mia and smiled. "Hey, why don't we go have a nice shower since it seems you've had a little accident?" he said.

Mia blushed when seeing his handsome face. She hurriedly looked away, thinking about how things were currently. She would have been very angry at Travis right now, but she somehow felt calm. As if this man hadn't just pulled her inside a room where he could do anything to her if he wished.

He didn't wait for her to reply; he picked her up on his shoulder and walked into the bathroom, which was conveniently a door down from his room. Travis and Mia went into the shower, but before they began, he went and turned the lights off, catching her by surprise.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she said, trying her best to whisper in the hollow bathroom. Travis walked back but noticed something about the shower that was most peculiar.

When he had the door closed, Travis couldn't see anything inside. Everything was dark. He went inside, and he could clearly see everything outside.

'Man, is this house made for NTR or something?' he thought.

He opened the door and let the cold water rush down his body. He then gradually changed its heat to warm, then slightly hot.

Mia stood there, staring at Travis's body. She had the single best body she had ever seen in her 23 years of living on this earth. She could not take her eyes off his body, more precisely his cock.

*I wish Liam had a cock like his. Maybe then I wouldn't be in this situation.*

Travis smirked when he heard that. He pulled Mia close to him, getting her all wet since he was under the shower head. She was luckily undressed at the moment. He grabbed her plump ass and squeezed it in his hands.

"You know, I could literally fuck you right now, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it," he said in her ear.

Her eyes went blank as she heard that, understanding what Travis was implying at the moment. She tried to push herself away, but Travis was way stronger than she could ever think.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you though. I just want to take a picture of this memorable moment."

Luckily, he had taken it when he left his room just in case he received a call from his Serena. He valued her more than any of the other girls in this house. Maybe he will grow to like them in due time, but at the very moment, he was just getting revenge on their boyfriends through them.

He opened the camera app and opened the selfie. Travis snapped multiple pictures of her and him in an intimate position. He now wanted to take the last picture. This one would be the best and the worst. He placed his hand on her chin and raised it. She didn't even see this coming since the shower was filled with steam. She suddenly felt his lips planted on hers. He didn't take the picture though since he wanted them to look totally into the picture. So he grabbed her ass and squeezed it, she squealed under the feeling and instinctively placed her arms around his shoulder. This was what he wanted.

He took the photo using the back camera since he wanted the nice flash effect.

'Now that's good blackmail material,' he thought. Mia looked at the photos and blushed, turning away from him in shame.

*I look like such a whore. What would Liam think if he saw those pictures?*

"You love Liam, right?" Travis asked as he grabbed a hold of her waist and gently thrusted himself into her ass from behind.

She shivered when feeling his cock in between her ass cheeks. She laid on her back, feeling how hot it was. She blushed even more, feeling her pussy quivering in excitement.

"Yes, I do love him," she replied shortly after.

"Then what are you willing to do to ensure he never finds out about what happened tonight?" he asked her.

Mia froze in the moment, only now did she think about that. Travis had enough pictures on his phone that could very much ruin her relationship with Liam. Thinking about that, she turned back, looking at Travis with desperate eyes.

"Please don't tell him. I'll do anything!" she said. Travis heard what he wanted to hear.

"Good."

TO BE CONTINUED

18