Chapter 14[18+]
1.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis turned her around and pushed her against the shower glass. He then turned the water off coincidentally at the very same time.

Liam got out of bed, needing to take a leak. He looked at his side, noticing that Mia wasn't in bed, but being half asleep, he didn't think much about it. He left the room and entered the bathroom where Travis and Mia were. As soon as he entered, he turned the lights on. He took a long piss, thinking about the blowjob he got from Mia earlier, even though he came in less than 15 seconds.

Travis and Mia were looking right at him since they could clearly see through the glass. He smirked, putting his hand between her ass cheeks and cupping her pussy with his four fingers, his thumb right on her asshole.

"It wouldn't be very good if he heard you moan, so I'd recommend you do something about it," he whispered in her ear. Travis spread her legs apart slightly so he could have a better view. He crouched below her ass and spread it out with his hand.

'That sweet aroma. Man, I can't get enough of this,' he thought. Mia looked straight at Liam, who began to look around the toilet, thinking of stealing something.

*I'll steal something then pin it on Travis. I'm sure nobody will suspect me since I'm very trustworthy, especially since Ryan and I are close,*

He looked around for a while, picking up anything he might use back at home. Like the large supply of toothpaste, the many bar soap packets in the drawer, and, more importantly, hair products which he'd never use in his life.

This led him to stand right close to the shower, where Mia was standing with her body pressed against the door. Her large breasts were against the cold glass door, which made her uncomfortable.

She covered her mouth with her hands, suddenly feeling a rise of pleasure as Travis licked her pussy. He didn't stop there though, he continued to lick, making Mia experience the best pleasure she'd ever felt from getting her pussy licked.

She began to pant wildly, feeling the pleasure throughout her body at an alarming rate. Liam looked at the shower and thought maybe he could steal something inside.

Mia could only watch in horror as his hand drew closer to the knob. But at the brink of the moment, Kyle opened the bathroom door and entered, thinking he'd be lucky to see some girl naked. Instead, he found Liam.

"Yo bro, what the fuck are you doing here?" Kyle asked.

Liam forgot about the shower and walked towards Kyle, explaining everything he wanted to do. Kyle loved the idea, so he also began stealing.

Meanwhile, inside the shower, Travis was devouring her pussy like his life depended on it. Now she was laid down on the shower floor as he consumed her pink cave. She moaned slightly, which went unnoticed by the two robbers outside. All while he did this, Travis slowly began to push his finger inside her asshole.

At that very moment, her whole body twitched wildly as she released all her pent up juices into his mouth. Some even went on his face.

'Oh, she's into anal. That's nice,' he thought.

While she was confused as fuck, he slowly raised his head, staring down at her beautiful body. She was really a very attractive woman. Liam was lucky to have a girl like her. Too bad he'll have to take her away. He took another picture, then got up. Looking outside, he saw that they had already left. He checked the time and decided to try and get some sleep.

"Put your number," he said. Mia stared at the bright screen as she squinted her eyes. She was still confused, but she understood what Travis wanted. When she was done, he left the shower, leaving her laid down on the floor staring at the ceiling.

*Without a doubt, I'll endure all of this until he gets tired. I'm not going to let a six-month relationship like this go down the drain!*

Travis smiled when he heard this. She was a very strong-willed woman, which was rare in these days. This was something he sort of liked about her. She was also a very faithful woman, even though she didn't receive what she needed in their relationship. The only reason she allowed him to do what he wished was because she wanted to save their relationship. Travis was going to take full advantage of this huge opportunity.

He returned to his room and locked the door. Chloe had woken up and stood outside on the balcony, listening to the calm water from the pool. As the cool night breeze blew, her robe fluttered in the wind, making her look even more beautiful.

"Hey," Travis said as he approached her.

"You have the balls to simply say 'hey' after what you did to me. I really underestimated your lack of shame," she said.

"Well, what do you want me to say? Just say the word and I'll do it. Probably," he replied, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Chloe looked up at his face and smiled.

*I kinda like this gentle side of him,*

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Just because I let you do whatever to me doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend or something. I could easily find a man better than you in a single day," she said, scoffing and moving away from his hold.

"While that may be true, that man won't be me. I'm the guy who made you orgasm more than 12 times within the space of an hour. Also, it was all foreplay," he said with a smirk.

Chloe blushed, quickly turning her head away so she didn't have to see his handsome face.

"You see, Chloe. You might not have noticed this, but I am the only man on this entire earth who can treat you like this," he said as he grabbed her throat and pulled her head back to face him.

"I'm the only man that can make you submit, something you've probably never done with anyone else. If you have, then I'm the only one who made you feel good while doing it. On the topic of feeling good, I'm the only man that can make you feel like this. Today, you experienced the best pleasure you've ever witnessed, and I didn't even take it seriously. You see, Chloe, I want you to understand this and understand it well. You are mine now. Get that through your thick skull."

TO BE CONTINUED

18