Chapter 17[18+]
966 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next door, Serena stared at herself in the mirror. She had just finished changing the lingerie she had bought today. She was a bit embarrassed but excited as well.

*Alright, I'm sure he'll like this,*

Travis checked all the functions the app had. It was mostly like a bank that kept the money he would earn from doing things. He was still wondering what those things are.

"Maybe it's like those sex systems in the novels? Just have to see, I guess," he thought.

He got up and washed his dishes in the sink. He then went to bed since he wanted to rest for a while before he got his reward, just so that he could produce some cum to paint her whole face with. Normally, this wouldn't be possible, but after what he did to Chloe last night, he knew that it was possible.

...

He woke up 6 hours later, feeling very refreshed. He got up from his bed and sat on the edge, thinking about life.

"Oh, I have Mia's number. Should I text her? Nah, not now. I'll give her a day or two," he thought.

Suddenly, the door opened and Serena walked in, wearing nothing but a gown.

"Are you ready?" she asked. Travis nodded. She untied her gown and let it fall down, revealing her beautiful body covered by the slightly clear lingerie she was wearing. Travis smiled and signaled for her to come closer with his finger, which she did. She then got on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You really know how to make a guy hard, don't you?" he said, grabbing her thick ass cheeks. She smiled seductively and said, "I only know how to make my man hard, no one else."

They then began to kiss, their tongues dancing together outside their mouths. They broke the kiss momentarily, then resumed passionately. She started to suck on his tongue, and he smiled, tightening his grip on her juicy ass.

*Wow, I'm so in love with this man,*

He laid back on the bed, and they continued to make out until she needed to take a breath.

"Time for the main course," she said, going down between his legs and pulling down Travis's underwear. His cock sprung out, which caused her to back up a little.

*I think I can take this. Yesterday, I deepthroated an 11-inch dildo, so I'm sure this is going to be easy,*

"Think again," he thought.

She cleared her throat and began to gather saliva in her mouth. When she felt she had gathered enough, Serena hid her teeth behind her lips and went down on his cock with her tongue first. She then held his cock and started to stroke it, slowly stroking up as she rubbed his balls.

"Whoa, she's a fast learner," he thought.

She had actually practiced a lot with a dildo yesterday, but his cock was thicker than the dildo, so she used her other hand to stroke it as well. She opened her mouth and moved down on his cock, and it entered her mouth. Travis felt her warm mouth around his cock. His cock twitched inside her mouth as she slowly started sucking it, bobbing her head up and down on his cock while her hand stroked him.

Her saliva surrounded his cock, making it easier for her to suck it.

* Suckkk*. Slurrrp.*

She rocked her head back and forth in a wild manner, her tongue licking every inch of his cock as she sucked it. Slurp, slurp, slurp.

Her saliva dripped down to her breasts, getting them wet with her love spit. Travis's cock was fully drenched by it. Her head vigorously moved back and forth, making her hair messy and untidy. Sucking sounds filled the room as she enjoyed his cock. Travis held her head as she sucked him. He began to push her down and up, further stimulating his cock.

*He wants to take control, I won't let him,*

She got on top of the bed and faced away from him, her rear end in front of his face. She opened her mouth wide and gulped down his cock in one go. Mind you, Travis's cock was at least 12 inches long, longer than the toy she used yesterday, yet she sucked it all up without any issues.

"Fuck, she got better," he thought.

He felt his legs tremble as they became numb, yet she didn't seem to care about that, not even a little.

He saw her pussy right in front of him, so he took the opportunity to suck on it. He grabbed her ass, understanding what he had planned, she lowered her ass. Travis stuck his tongue out and began licking her pussy. He nibbled on her clitoris, making her moan. Travis felt his cock being vibrated while it was still in her mouth. She licked the tip while pleasuring his whole shaft. Serena slowly backed up while sucking it and slurping it.

*Slurp*

"Oh fuck, eat me out baby!" she said loudly. She went down on his cock again and started bobbing her head up and down on it. She really enjoyed sucking Travis's cock, even though it really hurt her jaw. Her saliva made his cock sloppy. She stroked it using both her hands while sucking it.

Travis put his tongue inside her pussy. Her sensitive area had shifted, and it was now somewhere inside her pussy. He then licked a random spot, but this spot turned out to be the sensitive area.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned.

"I'm about to cum," he thought. His cock began to throb as his semen drew near. The same thing happened for Serena. Her whole vagina turned sensitive as he sucked on it gently. She twitched.

"I'm cumming!"

They then came together. Travis flooded her whole mouth with his semen. She tried swallowing it all but failed, and it all spewed out of her mouth onto Travis's cock. The same thing happened to Travis, but instead, it all just got on his face, which wasn't bad. In fact, he liked it.

"Wow, is it normal for someone to cum so much?" she asked as she got off him and laid on the bed.

"Not sure," he replied.

They then stayed in silence. After that, they broke out into laughter.

"That was a good one, not gonna lie. I couldn't see it coming."

The same thing happened. They continued to make sexual puns until they ran out of them.

"What now?" she asked.

"Let's watch One Piece. I've been feeling like re-watching the show since you came," he said.

"Alright, I'm not even sure what that is, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

TO BE CONTINUED

14