Chapter 18[18+]
624 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mia's House]

Mia and Liam lived together in a nice, big house in a middle-class neighborhood. In fact, it wasn't that far from where Travis lived; it was just a few blocks away. She and Liam had met six months ago, and after three months, they moved in together. You'd think they were forward, and you'd be right, since everyone in her and his family felt that way as well. But she wasn't going to take any of their opinions to heart since, as she always said, "It's my life, and I know how to live it."

Mia is 23 years old, while Liam is 24. Liam and Travis met in high school, since he had flunked twice. He had a crush on a certain girl, and that certain girl had a crush on Travis. He slept with her one day and began bragging to Ryan, who went and told Kyle, who then told Liam. Liam was very angry and vowed to get revenge on Travis one day.

He then met Mia at a mall where she used to work part-time. They quickly hit it off and became a couple, jumping straight into treating each other like husband and wife, which is why they began living together.

In Mia's bedroom, she is currently staring at her phone screen, looking at some pictures on Pinterest. She really loves scouting for new furniture and clothes here since it is the easiest way to find good deals on things.

"Liam is rather late tonight. I wonder if he's caught up at work. Guess I'll be sleeping alone," she thought.

She put her phone on her nightstand and turned the lamp off. She then opened her drawer, taking out her 7-inch dildo that she had bought before she met Liam. She lowered her panties and began to rub her pussy with it. When she was wet enough, she shoved it into her pussy.

"Ah, yeah! It's been a while since something this big went inside me," she said.

Mia began to move her hand, the dildo being pushed back and forth as it slowly went deeper with each thrust. She jerked her head back instinctively, biting her lower lip as she savored the unyielding bliss.

"Hmm, that never gets old," she said as she panted roughly. Her whole body was hot, causing her to sweat. She lowered it and aimed for the roof of her pussy. When the dildo passed her G-spot, she moaned louder than ever, her moaning filling the whole room.

As she did this, her mind trailed off and thought of Travis and what he had done to her yesterday. When she thought of this, her pleasure spiked upwards, causing her to move her hand faster than ever. She then released one last moan as she orgasmed on her sheets.

"Hahahaha... wow, that felt good. Yet it still pales in comparison to what he made me feel yesterday," she said.

Suddenly, she heard the gate open. Being the good girlfriend/wife she is, she got out of bed and went to go meet him. When he opened the door, she hugged him as if it had been years since she saw him. Liam hugged her back, loving how affectionate she was towards him.

"I'm so hungry. Is there any food?" she asked.

"Yes, let me heat it up for you real quick. Go take a bath for now. I'll bring it to you while you're in bed," she said. Liam smiled happily and kissed her on her cheek.

"Thanks, love. You really are the best."

Mia smiled in return. He walked up the stairs and went into their room. Luckily, she had hidden her dildo before she went downstairs, but he still saw the wet stain on the bed.

"She masturbated. I've really been having a hard time satisfying her. But that's for the best. It's better than her cheating, I guess," he thought.

He then got in the shower and bathed. Downstairs, Mia heated up his food. While she did this, her mind continued to trail off and think about Travis. Yesterday, she experienced the best pleasure she had ever had in her whole life.

"I should get a drink before I sleep, just to calm my nerves," she thought.

[Back at Travis's Apartment]

Serena and he were lying together with her on top of him as they watched One Piece on his laptop.

"I need to buy a TV," he thought.

...

The next day, he and Serena woke up simultaneously. They both went downstairs and showered. They then made breakfast. Serena got dressed for work and then left.

Serena was working at the gas station for the time being, since she didn't work far away and would need to pay for travel expenses. That was too much work. She does plan on getting a good-paying job, but for now, she'll be working there.

Travis opened his phone and saw a message from the app.

Subject: Congratulations, Travis! 🎉

Dear Travis,

I am thrilled to inform you that you have been awarded $500,000 in recognition of your outstanding contributions and hard work.

"What the fuck. 500k, just like that. Nah, they must be trolling," he thought.

Yet a part of him believed what was happening, especially since this app was made by his ring.

"Okay, if I get half a mil from head, then what am I gonna get from sex?" he thought.

He now thought of rescheduling his appointment with Chloe because he knew that Serena wasn't ready.

"Okay, I'll face fuck Chloe again today, then I'll go do something with Mia. I think that's fine," he said to himself. Travis got dressed and walked out of his house. He texted Chloe and asked if she was at home, and she said yes. But Ryan was also there.

She then said that she'd come get him. He sent her his location and waited for a while. The car pulled up, a beautiful gray Mercedes-Benz C63s.

"I'll buy a car because this honestly hurts my pride," he thought.

Entering the car, he said, "Yo, what's up?"

"I'm great. Were you so eager to get a taste of my pussy?" she asked, trying to taunt him.

"Just drive, woman," he said blankly. She didn't say anything else. Listening to his command, she drove off.

"Did I just listen to him without hesitation?" she thought.

TO BE CONTINUED

12