Chapter 19[18+]
766 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While on the road, Travis got a good look at her body. She was wearing a shoulderless tube body-con dress that beautifully outlined her curves. He also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. He smirked, then looked forward.

Chloe knew that Travis was staring at her - in fact, that's what she wanted. Which is why she wore such a revealing outfit.

*Feast your eyes, God's greatest creation.*

"Pff," he held back his laughter. Chloe glanced at him, he quickly looked away and continued to snicker.

*What, did he see something funny?*

Before long, they were now approaching the city. This city was separated into two sections but was still named under one name which is Highville City. There is a town area and there is a living area where all residents go back home when they're finished at work. This, of course, causes a lot of traffic, but if you're fortunate like Chloe, you get to take the underground expressway which leads to the city.

When they got there, she parked her car right before the entry.

"Fuck, I think I might have forgotten my ID," she said.

"Huh? What do you mean 'you think you might have forgotten your ID'? How can you forget something so important?" he asked.

Due to many people taking chances and using the expressway without permission, they installed a gate that is guarded 24/7 so that nobody tries to enter. They also made an ID and gave it to the people who got permission.

You'd think this city was a prison, but no, it's just trying to prevent bad people from entering the city and causing mayhem, especially since the town was the main income for this city, like any other city.

*I must have left it in my purse. Fuck! Talk about bad timing.*

"Guess we'll have to improvise," he thought.

Travis pulled his pants down, then laid back the car seat.

"Do your thing," he said.

Chloe stared at his meaty cock and smirked.

*I knew making a move on him was a good choice. He makes sex so fun!!*

She tied her hair up into a bun, then went down on his cock, taking it all in without further ado.

"Yeah, suck it up," Travis said.

Normally, he'd be the kind of guy to stay quiet during sex unless he wants to tease someone, but now he just felt like saying something, just to rile her up. Grabbing it tightly with both hands, she slowly began to take his cockhead inside her mouth. Travis felt the great feeling of her warm, wet mouth. Her saliva got all over his cock as she started licking around. Her tongue wrapped around his cockhead, spreading her wet saliva.

She backed up a little, sucking his cock and slurping on the tip. Then, she went forward and took some of his cock inside her mouth. The motion continued as she bobbed her head up and down, taking his cock deeper and deeper inside her mouth.

The feeling of his cock bumping against her throat gave her pleasure. She began to take it deeper inside, as it went down her throat. She gagged repeatedly but she didn't pull back. Her eyes watered, the wave of pleasure washing down her body as her throat got fucked. After some time, she pulled back without taking his cock out and continued sucking.

Travis smiled as she sucked his cock with love and dedication. She didn't just do it for foreplay but actually found pleasure in sucking his cock. She also did it to make him feel good. She removed one hand as it went underneath her dress and started touching her pussy.

Her moans that escaped between the sucking were a little loud but not that much. She devoured his cock, up and down she went.

As she continued sucking him, the blowjob became sloppier and sloppier until her drool dripped down on the seat. Travis felt his cum building up as she sucked his cock wildly. Shaking her head up and down, her hair messed up and her mouth wet with saliva.

Travis ended up nutting down her throat as she gulped everything down. She backed up and sucked the head, taking more semen inside her mouth and swallowing it.

"See, I told you I could make you submit to me," she said, "Now fuck me!"

"No, I have to go somewhere right now. So let's schedule for later," he said.

"Huh? What do you mean schedule for later? Didn't you come here to fuck my brains out?"

"Nah, I honestly came here to receive the blowjob you promised. Now that you're done, isn't it normal for me to leave?" he asked.

*He's not wrong, but I won't admit that!*

"Okay, I'll pay you to fuck me then. How much money do you need? You want to buy those buildings, I'll buy them for you, just satisfy me!" she said in a crazed tone. Travis stared at her and sighed.

"I'm not surprised that she's addicted to sex. I kinda noticed this yesterday. I honestly want to fuck her, but that's not how I roll. She's gotta beg if she wants it, but for now, let me show her who is boss," he thought.

Travis grabbed her head and brought it down to his cock. Due to him being stronger, she couldn't pull herself back.

"Suck on these balls first," he said.

"I don't want to, now let me go!" she shouted angrily. He smiled, "If you do so, I'll fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked."

*Is he serious? No, he's gotta be lying, but what if he's telling the truth? The sex would be so good.*

"Got 'em," he thought.

"Alright, only this once," she said.

"You can also suck my cock if you want, it depends on how you're feeling."

She slurped his balls instead of her mouth and began to lick and suck on them rigorously. While she did this, Chloe stroked his cock, which was still sloppy from the blowjob.

"I'll make you break before I even think of fucking you," he thought.

13