Chapter 20[18+]
521 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She continued giving Travis's balls a nice sucking till they were wet as fuck. Travis pulled out his phone and began recording, when she saw the phone she immediately tried to raise her head but Travis stopped her by shoving her down his cock.

" No talking " He said.

* Slurrrrp* 

Outside, the gaurds at the gate noticed car parked not too far away from where they were. So they walked up to it so they could check what was happening. Luckily the windows were tinted. 

They knocked on the window, which made Chloe stop abruptly, she raised her head, saliva dripped all over the seat. Travis chuckled, raising his pants. He rolled down the window. 

" What up?" He said.

When the gaurd saw them both, he already knew what they were doing, staring at Chloe he envied Travis for bagging such a baddie.

" Nothing, just checking " He then walked away, Travis rolled the window up and told her to continue, which she did.  

For the next hours , Chloe sucked on Travis's cock and balls, he only came twice in those 30 minutes, she on the othernand was a wet mess. Her panties were completely soaked in her sticky juices, that she had to take them off due to how uncomfortable they were. 

" Alright lets go back, I'll fuck you at my place" He said.

* I can't think straight *

" What did you just say?" She asked as she swayed around, Travis chuckled a bit. 

" Alright let me drive. " He got out the car and went to the other side, he put her on the passenger seat then turned the car on. 

.....

When they arrived, she was begging to regain her composure but not fully. Travis picked her up and took her into his apartment. He laid her on his bed and sat on the couch.

'Yeah, I'm not gonna hit that. It'll be like it's rape' he thought. 

He opened his phone and checked how much money he got from those three rounds of blowjobs. 

[ 1.5 million]

'I got two million in the bag now. Guess I can buy those buildings ' he thought. 

He then received a message from his phone, he looked around and saw a new app. 

' Ring Property services, wow this piece of shit has everything. It says anything bought here is tax free and the money received goes into any random charity around the world. This is like that one novel I read a year ago. I wonder if it also has sex toys, I'd like to test some on girl over here' he thought. 

Just like that another app popped up, Travis smirked.

An hour later she woke up from a nap, looking around she saw Travis on the couch. Staring at the boxes that had arrived as soon as he finished ordering. 

" Whats that?" She asked.

" Wouldn't you want to know" He said, Travis got up from the couch and next to her. He pulled her down and laid her on his lap. 

" What are you doing" She asked.

" Giving you some punishment, you said you wanted me to fuck you, yet here you are sleeping. I don't like being toyed with you know " 

He pulled her dress up, revealing her beautiful ass. 

" Punished? Oh so you wanna do that. Well do it, I just wanna add that i never break." She said with a tone of pride in her tone. 

" We'll see" 

He placed his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks wide. Travis saw her pink asshle, clean without an inch of shit. He liked a clean girl. Then again in this situation who wouldn't. His hand went between her ass cheeks, his hand was fully consumed by her huge ass, which made him happy. 

" You really have a nice ass. On par with most black girls. You must feel very proud about it" He said as he wiggled it around.

" Shut up and punish me already"

*pah* 

He slapped her ass hard, Chloe quickly covered her mouth, holding in her scream. She didn't expect Travis to spank her so hard. 

* Fuck, that must have left a mark* 

' it did' he thought as he stared at the hand print on her ass. He then returned to playing with her ass. 

" Let's do this" He told her to get up and she did, Travis sat back on the bed leaning on the wall, she then laid on his legs with her ass facing him. Travis had full access to her now. So he spread her cheeks wide and licked his fingers, her shoved them inside her pussy, and started to moved them back and forth. 

* That's good! How is this a punishment?" 

'You'll see' 

As his fingers went in and almost out ,in a fast motion, her pussy started to get wet. Her getting wet, meant that she was feeling good. Her feeling good, made her moan but not too loud, since she didn't want to feed his ego. 

* Squelch* 

He felt her pussy wrapped all around his finger, though it was his finger Travis surprisingly felt good from this.

* Pah!* 

He again abruptly slapped her ass. This time even harder then before. Yet she still held her scream back. 

Travis put his hand under her thighs and raised them, making her ass face up, while her upper body was laid down, she really looked like a cat in a full majestic arch.

He stuck his tongue out since her ass was very close to him, and began to licked on her asshole, he continued to finger as pussy as fast as possible, her juices dripping down her pussy and getting on his pants but he didn't mind. 

As he licked her ass, her body trembled, she felt so much pleasure that she couldn't contain herself. 

"Anhhh .... ahh ... ahh..... ahhh!"

* Yes lick me like the dog you are!* 

As she neared her climax, her body continued to twitch as he moaned got louder, Travis then pulled his finger out of her pussy and stopped licking her. 

* Huh * 

All that built up pleasure vanished like it was never there, leaving her pussy a burning sensitive wet mess.

" Time to punish this ass" He said.

* Pah* 

" Ahhhhh!!" 

TO BE CONTINUED 

11