Chapter 21[18+]
707 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chloe felt the burning, hot sting of Travis's spank, and she looked back at him with a frown.

"You're not supposed to hit that hard!" she shouted in anger.

"Who made the rules?"

*Pah*

"Oww, not so hard!"

He slapped her ass again, in the same spot as before, and it was now bright red. He smirked, and then Travis put his finger inside her pussy and began to fuck her hard.

Before long, her pleasure spiked as she got closer to her climax, and he once again pulled out.

*Pah*

"Ahh fuck! Just let me cum!" she shouted.

*Pah*

"Oww, are you fucking crazy!" she shouted.

*Pah*

"Ow, that hurt! Stop hitting me!"

*Pah*

"Hmmm, I hate this!"

*Pah*

"Stop!"

The guy next door listened and wondered if Travis was a sadist or something.

"Why should I stop? This is your punishment, right?" he asked.

*Pah*

Chloe felt tears gathering in her eyes, the immense pain was unbearable. She wanted Travis to stop, but her pride had her in shackles. If she really wanted, she could have moved away since Travis wasn't holding her or anything. She was doing all of this on her own accord.

She covered her mouth with her hands and didn't reply to him. Travis watched this and couldn't help but laugh.

"Good, stay silent," he said.

He leaned forward and began licking her pussy like an animal. His tongue wiggled around her entire cunt, giving her immense pleasure. She held back her moans, but her pussy answered for her as her juices got all over his mouth. He smiled.

Then he raised his hand.

*Pah*

And slapped her ass hard while he sucked her pussy. She didn't know what to respond to — the pain or the pleasure? He continued to lick all around her pussy, then he focused on her clitoris, sucking it up and nibbling it.

*Pah*

"Ahhh...."

He slapped her again, causing her to release a loud moan of pain and pleasure. These two feelings enveloped her body, and she couldn't distinguish anymore what she was feeling. One second her ass was stinging from the pain, and the next her pussy was going through heavenly bliss.

* I can't tell the difference *

*Pah*

"Hnngahhh!"

*Schlepp*

*Pah*

"Ahhhh"

*Wet noises*

*Pah*

"Ahh yess, more!" she moaned.

Travis smirked as he sucked her pussy. He continued to smack her ass while he sucked, and when she was about to climax, he smacked her ass harder than before. This amplified her orgasm, causing her juices to squirt out like a water jet.

Her juices got all over Travis as he watched her tremble and twitch. They didn't stop, not even when she held her pussy — they continued to flow out like urine except clear and sweet. He smiled. 'I've created a masochist. I'm proud of myself, even though I didn't know what I was doing for the most part,' he thought.

* I can't stop it! What's wrong? It's so weird *

'That's called satisfaction. You should read a book about it. In fact, I'm the author. Man, if only this was a movie, I'm sure it would have been made into an edit,' he thought.

Chloe turned around and laid on her back. She sat up and stared down at her pussy — it was a wet, sticky mess. Looking at Travis, she frowned.

"You really like to toy with me," she said. She then remembered that her ass was on fire, so she hurriedly got up, which made Travis laugh. He went and got an ice pack from the fridge and gave it to her.

"Let's go sit on the couch," he said, putting emphasis on "sit". She fumed in anger, yet she couldn't do anything. She laid on his lap with her ass facing him.

"Could you hold the ice for me?" she said.

He nodded and took the ice pack and rubbed it on her ass. He took a moment to admire the masterpiece of an ass she had. She was really gifted.

Chloe took her phone out and saw that she had missed some calls from Ryan. She called him back.

"What?" is the first thing she said when he answered.

"Honey, where are you? Your car is parked on the bad side of the neighborhood. Did someone steal it?" he asked.

"No, who'd have the balls to steal my car? I'm at my side man's house right now, say hello." She brought the phone towards Travis.

"Yo!"

Ryan laughed. "Stop it, your friend really knows how to make a man's impression, doesn't she? Well, have fun. Get back soon. My ass is ready." He then hung up.

"What a cuck. He can't even tell when I'm serious and when I'm joking," she said.

"Oh, so you've done this before?" he asked.

"Yes, a month after we got married, I'd always get my gay friend to act like she and I were fucking. He'd always fall for it, until I told him it was a prank. It was fun hearing him cry on the phone. Man, I miss those days."

'Wow, he's more of a bitch than I thought.'

TO BE CONTINUED

13