Chapter 22
1.5k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They sat together, like a couple, while they spoke about Ryan's bitterness. He told her the story behind why Ryan hates him. Honestly, he never thought he'd hold a grudge for this long since this happened when they were in college. Just like Liam, Travis hooked up with a girl he liked, but instead of just hearing it from people, Travis sent a video of him having sex with her. Seeing that video shattered bro's heart into pieces.

Now, you'd think, wait, Travis is wrong. He's a bad friend. But no, in actuality, Ryan dared Travis to try and get her, since he said, "It's not like that." So being that motherfucker, Travis did so, and within a few weeks, he was already sleeping with the girl.

Travis didn't know that he was actually into her, but now looking back, he was the reason why Ryan hated him today. But he didn't feel bad.

Staring down at Chloe and admiring her beauty, he smiled widely.

"History repeats itself," he said.

"It does, doesn't it? Well, I better get going. I have to go to work today."

"What do you work as anyway?" Travis asked as he watched her get dressed.

"I'm the CEO of Erwell Private Hospital in our city," she said.

"What the fuck? So you're the daughter of..."

"Yes, Michael F. Elwell. Also, I sent you the architect's number and the construction company details. I also put in a good word, so don't worry, they will take your call. Even though we didn't have sex, I certainly enjoyed my time here. I'll see you when you want to meet up, okay?"

She leaned forward and kissed his lips. "How does your cock taste?"

Travis smirked. "How does your pussy taste?"

"Sweet. So does your cock, by the way. See yah, love." She walked out of his apartment. Travis looked down and saw that his cock was hard.

"She knows how to make a man hard, no doubt about that," he said.

When Chloe entered her car, she wiped the seats, then fixed herself in front of the mirror. When she was done, she thought about Travis, which made her smile.

"He really knows how to satisfy me. I'll give him that. Today I experienced more pleasure than I've ever felt. I should get some time off, or I might just fall for him," she thought, then drove off.

Travis took out his phone and checked his balance.

[3 million]

"Good, let's begin," he thought.

After several hours, Travis was done with most of everything. Now he needed to meet up with the construction manager and sign a contract, but before that, he'll have to get an appointment with the architect. He scheduled one for tomorrow.

Now, he wanted to buy some stuff off the new apps on his phone. He first bought a large TV, then a console, a bigger bed, and many more things he'll need in life. After that, he went down to the showers.

As soon as he entered, he met up with the guy next door. He didn't know his name, but he's sure he'll know it sooner or later.

"Yo, Travis. I heard you with a girl. Didn't your girl leave for work?" he asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"So you're two-timing, damn. The other girl must be hella hot for you to cheat on a girl like yours."

Travis smirked. "What, you jealous?" he asked.

"Nah, just asking, you know. Also, don't forget about the thingy on Friday, alright? I'm thinking of bringing a girl there so that my mom doesn't ask me an embarrassing question in front of her friends and stuff," he said.

"Hmm, good idea," Travis said.

After that, he entered the shower and began to bathe himself. When he was done, he found that the things he had bought were already delivered.

"Same-day delivery rocks," he thought.

He took the many boxes up the stairs with no problem, then began to unbox, though he left the ones he had originally bought since they would be used later, if you know what I mean.

"Alright, new TV, nice. Let me hook it up on the wall."

When he was finished with his setup, Travis stood afar and admired it.

"Yeah, this is going to kill a lot of boredom. I originally wanted to go see Mia, but I'll check her out tomorrow," he thought.

He took a joystick and started playing games. As time passed, the sun began to set. He got dressed and went to the gas station to pick up Serena.

As he entered, he found her packing some things on the shelves.

"Hey," he said as he approached her. When she heard his voice, a smile bloomed on her face. Turning back, she embraced Travis in a bear hug.

"Did you miss me that much?" she asked.

"No, I just came to get you," he said.

"Thanks, but I won't be out for another two hours. You can wait for me though," she said.

"Sure, no problem. Is there someone else working or is it just you?" he asked.

"There's another guy, but he's not here at the moment. He's handling the carwash outside."

"You know what that means, right?" he said with a smirk. Her eyes widened in shock.

"No, we can't do that. There are cameras here."

"All we have to do is do it in a hidden area, from what I see." He looked up and checked the cameras. "Unless it's a 280-degree view, they can't see us from over there," he said, pointing behind the counter.

"There's a camera there, of course. It's right behind... oh, I see what you're saying," she also smirked.

She went to the back and got him an employee jacket. He wore it and stood behind the counter as she went down, squatting as she pulled down his pants.

"Looks like this guy is very eager to get sucked dry," she said.

*I wonder what he'd think if I told him I was thinking about his cock the whole time.*

She grabbed his shaft and got a whiff of his aroma. She smiled, sticking her tongue out and licking underneath his glans. Travis shivered when he felt her hot tongue on his cock.

*I missed this taste.*

TO BE CONTINUED

17