Death Game Pt.2
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death Game Pt.2

Ryan pulled the boy up and looked up at the speakers expecting the announcer to say something. A loud beep shot out of the speakers and the man began to speak.

"Once you have chosen who you want, leave the room and the guards will take you to your new room."

Ryan looked at the boy and waved his hand, gesturing for him to follow. As the trio walked towards the doors, one of the guards walked into the room and dragged the girl out.

"What are they going to do with her?" Ryan asked one of the guards.

Instead of getting a response, the guard hit him with the butt end of their rifle. Ryan staggered forward nearly losing his balance.

"Move" the guard ordered, his voice reminiscent of a drill sergeant.

Atlas rushed over to Ryan and quickly ensured he was okay. Ryan clicked his tongue and began to walk. The group was led by the guard into a room roughly the size of a large living area. Lockers surrounded the walls and several bunk beds sat spread out evenly in the corners of the room.

"Definitely an upgrade compared to what we had," Atlas said as he sat down on one of the bunks.

Ryan nodded in agreement and sat down on his own bunk. He then looked over at the new member of their team and crossed his arms.

"So, what's your name?" Ryan asked.

The boy turned to look at Ryan and hesitantly answered.

"David"

Ryan nodded in acknowledgment. The guard looked at them with pure and utter disgust before slamming the door shut.

"Lights out."

The boys collectively sighed and went to bed. The night went by quietly with little to no interruptions. A few hours pass and Ryan wakes up. Sitting up he looks around to see that Atlas and David were still fast asleep. Suddenly the lights in the room turned on blinding Ryan momentarily.

The room door opened and a guard walked in with an air horn in hand. Seeing that Ryan was awake, the guard walked past him and stopped in front of Atlas's bunk. Ryan seeing this quickly covered his ears, bracing for the extremely loud noise.

The horn blared as the guard pressed the button sending a shock through Atlas's body causing him to shoot up and cover his ears.

David slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at Atlas. Seeing an air horn in the guard's hand, he quickly sat up so he wouldn't lose his hearing before the age of eighty.

"Get up, your next match is starting soon" The guard stated.

Ryan in a somewhat grouchy mood sighed aggressively. Atlas took the lead and left the room to follow the guard. Ryan and David followed closely behind. As they walked down the hall, a group of kids walked past. One of the kids stared Ryan down momentarily which gave him the creeps.

The guard suddenly stopped in front of a shower room and ordered them to go in.

"Get a shower, you all stink."

Ryan stuck his tongue out at the guard as he entered the shower room, somewhat pissing them off. Atlas and David followed suit and entered the shower room as well.

As the boys showered, they began to chatter about their strategy for the fight. They soon finished up with their shower and got dressed.

The guard who was waiting out outside the shower room stuck his leg out in front of Ryan making him trip and fall on his face. A small chuckle erupted from the guard, pissing Ryan off. Atlas quickly helped him up and David watched from the side.

"Let's go." The guard ordered.

Ryan clicked his tongue and followed behind with a clenched fist. Atlas tapped Ryan's shoulder with his hand and smiled. Ryan smiled back faintly in return.

The group soon reached the arena and the boys entered accordingly. Atlas observed their opponents and quickly realized they were outmatched in almost every way.

"We're going to lose, two of them are bigger than us," Atlas stated.

Ryan couldn't help but laugh at Atlas's observation.

"We'll be fine I mean look at the one with brown hair, he's smaller than us so he won't be an issue," Ryan said in a cocky tone.

Atlas shook his head in response to this and flicked Ryan's forehead.

"I think that one win got to your head."

Ryan rubbed his head and chuckled nervously. The speakers turned on and the mysterious man ordered them to begin. Ryan quickly runs forward without thinking. Atlas and David chased after him as they watched Ryan get clocked by one of the kids.

"Ryan!" Atlas shouted, his voice filled with worry.

Atlas ran over to Ryan while David fended one of the boys off. Ryan rubbed his head and groaned.

"Why did you do that?" Atlas asked.

Ryan looked at Atlas and prepared to say something but quickly got up and tackled Atlas out of the way of an incoming attack.

The boy with Brown hair stood over them with his crimson eyes glaring deep into their souls.

Ryan stood up and walked towards the boy with a menacing aura. Not wanting to get pummeled, the boy slowly backed up toward his group to get protection.

"What are you scared?" Ryan asked.

The boy kept backing up with no response to Ryan's question. One of the other boys charged toward Ryan forcing him to get in a blocking stance.

David seeing this ran towards Ryan and tackled the boy to the ground. He then began beating the boy until his face was bleeding and his knuckles were cut up.

Ryan quickly pulled David off the boy and began scolding him.

"Alright, he's down stop hitting him!" Ryan said.

David pushed Ryan to the side and glared at him.

"What's your problem? We aren't allowed to kill them remember?"

Ryan walked closer to David but in turn, David put his hand up, gesturing for him to stay away. As Ryan went to ask something, the boy with brown hair ran up behind him. He then wrapped his arm around Ryan's neck and began strangling him.

"Your time ends here." The boy said with a sinister grin.

0