Chapter 26: Cultivation’s First Realm
167 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First he was going to open the cultivation and then Stellar Primordial Scripture. 

Before he left Alissa's room, he stole some fruits from her freeze. Night time had already fallen, and it should be time near supper. He remembered that it was Jolan prime hunting hour, so he planned to make himself scarce. 

As he left Alissa's office and moved toward the boys area, he felt numerous gazes on him. Most of them turned around after seeing him, but he felt some hostile gazes on him which he ignored. For what he can see from the side eye, they were from Jolan and her bitch girlfriend group. 

He was not actually afraid of Jolan or his girlfriend, but why would he fight those clowns when he has power ups waiting for him. He was not stupid to provoke him unnecessary, but that thought made him pause. 

'Why did it feel like I just raised a flag? It must be due to Jolan! Maybe I should instead pre attack him instead of defending' he thought as he changed his plans to visit him tomorrow. 

He already saw many couples moving around the middle of the property. Some were lazing on the grass, some were secretly touching but fooling no one. He ignored those people but as he passed the Main Building which was in the middle of the property, he turned and looked at the Councillor Office. 

Not because he wanted to but he felt some spiritual sense, more refined like the thing he felt from Doctor Rosa scan. His stealth and acting skills activated, as he controlled his gaze to look like he was just normally strolling here and looking at the scenery. 

He already was cursing himself for stopping and turning toward from where he felt the sense. As a system message didn't flash, he reasoned that it must not be a skill but a normal sense of the user. Like a proper spiritual sense. 

He didn't find anyone looking toward him, so he decided to move on. Not like the sense was harmful to him. Unknown to him, he was being observed by the Councilor herself. 

Now that he thought about the Councilor, she must know everything about this orphanage. Maybe being a Vice Councillor will give him a chance to uncover more. But now that he thought about Asher was being particularly fixated on that point that he died for it, or for Jolan to beat him so much that he died. 

Maybe not intentionally but due to the curse effect or whatever but still, there must be some big secret that they were competing for. But he can't remember anything why the original would do that.

Remembering the poison's memory that he suspiciously didn't remember, when he recalled the reason why Asher agreed to become a Vice Councilor, he was met with a blank. Or more like the only reason he can remember was that the original wanted the position due to Alissa. 

Now he was getting more suspicious and felt like that system was fucking with him. Again. Shaking his head, as he can't do anything about it right now, he decided to shelve it for his future self. 

He didn't rush, and continued to enjoy his peaceful walks. He got some looks of pity from boys near his room. 'That bastard must be planning something big' he thought, recognizing the gaze he was sent. But thankfully he didn't meet Jolan as he returned to his room.

'Maybe that bastard is in the mess waiting for me' he thought with a snicker as started consuming the food that he had looted.

So he was able to get to his room unmolested. Thankfully nobody looked liked tempered with his room as he saw the paper sticking at the top left where he had placed it when he locked it.

It was not foolproof but unless you were looking for it, it would help if someone entered his room without him knowing. 

He picked up his sword and left the room as he didn't feel like sleeping as he ws hyper excited as it was time to get some needed power ups. 

He was a reincarnator and at least he did have the advantage of placing his bets. If he had to climb the strength ladder again he would have looked for a hole to die.

As soon as entered the courtyard where he practiced, he was met with individuals going training too. Most of them were proficient in martial arts, with only a few people taking weapons skill. Not that there were many trainers. They got a weekly check up and a planned exercise sheet from the trainers to achieve the goal we set themselves.

Now that he looked at them he was thinking why would the orphanage trained this many strong men. Maybe he was in some military secret base, he thought with a snort, but he didn't really believe it, especially with the relaxed atmosphere in the other area.

This was a place where only strength mattered but it didn't have rules like using weapons or only using non lethal means. It is a place where strength rules and if you are a paper tiger then you better be prepared to be roasted soon. 

As for Asher, he focused more on Swordsmanship than martial arts which was the reason why Jolan was able to bully him. But he knew that he focused on it more due to his Family. He shook his head clearing it and got back to the present.

As he looked at the place he realized that this was also the reason why Asher was confident enough to become Councilor. 

He got some nodded heads of recognition and some surprised looks, but most went to their own workout soon. 

Soon he found a secluded space, so he entered the open option in the system. He was sure that his Master would have hidden some special harmful things in between but it was a risk that he had to carry for now. 

The knowledge was a little different from what he got from his System skills. It only included the first stage of cultivation or realm as it was commonly referred to.

Qi Condensation.

A Humanoid Cultivator has twelve main meridians and eight hidden meridians. When you join the twelve meridians, the path to Dantian opens. The eight hidden meridians add more paths to Dantian.

From what he understood from the information, the practitioners of Qi Condensation realm gather ethereal clouds of Qi from the environment and move them in their meridian. 

Each meridian is blocked and the Qi Condensation cultivator has to compress the Qi that they absorb in their body to open the meridian. As they open more meridians, they have to compress their Qi more to overcome the blockage in their meridian.

After Dantian, it should be the second stage, but there was no knowledge about it.

Also with the information, he got the comparison between the System Skills that he got, the Basic referred to the same level as Qi Condensation, and it got more progressive as with each Skill Stage. So there are four other stages that he will know in the future.

Oh, and the classification that he got was for skills which are non-combat related. What that means, he was not sure, but he felt like there was more classification for different specialties.

 


 

Just Updated the Cultivation Realms Page with new data. Check it out for more Trivias or Wait for me to introduce. Spoiler Alerts!! 🚨🚨

Stay tuned for next chapter in 3 hours to get how Asher will cultivate in a world where Mana exist instead of Qi.

Get details about the Story in our Fandom Page. Spoiler Alerts!! 🚨🚨

For Virtuous Villainy, World System and Cultivation Realms check out the pages.

Checkout the Character List to see details for you favourite characters.
Characters in Chapter: Asher Maximus Silverstar, Alissa Pendragon, Jolan Wolfeng

7