Chapter Forty (NSFW)
19 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Gu Qingfeng’s pleasant surprise, he could already slip in two fingers easily. The narrow passageway felt invitingly warm and soft, holding on to his two fingers without showing any signs of letting go. Biting his lip as he held back the impulse to put in his cock directly, Gu Qingfeng felt around for the bump he had read up about as he teased, “Oh? Did my Xiao Xi play with himself in the shower earlier, hmm?”

Wen Xi muttered an agreement, his stomach tingling from the palm holding his lower half firmly in place as he shyly turned his red face into the pillow.

“Such a good boy, preparing himself for me,” Gu Qingfeng purred as he rubbed at what felt like a bump while working at the opening.

Wen Xi jerked reflexively as Gu Qingfeng’s finger reached the right spot.

“Here?” Gu Qingfeng asked with a grin. “Feels good, hmm? I’ll make you feel even better with my cock later.”

Wen Xi trembled at his words, letting out a low whine as Gu Qingfeng started to circle the spot with his fingers, his own hand subconsciously reaching down to stroke his hard again cock to try and relieve some of the building pressure.

Quickly grabbing onto Wen Xi’s naughty hand to stop him, Gu Qingfeng tutted as he said, “Patience, your boyfriend needs to make you feel good. You can’t just go and do it yourself…”

Wen Xi squirmed as he tried to rub against Gu Qingfeng. “Then touch me please?” he begged as the wet tip of his throbbing hot cock successfully brushed against Gu Qingfeng’s pants causing him to groan in frustration as he struggled to get the delicious friction needed to release.

Gu Qingfeng swallowed at the tempting sight and gave himself a mental shake. “Just a bit more,” he coaxed as he managed to slip a third finger in.

Wen Xi gasped and he forced his gaze to the ceiling to try and control his raging desire.

Finally satisfied, Gu Qingfeng drew back his fingers and marveled at the sight of Wen Xi with his legs spread open, his enticing hole below waiting to welcome his cock. He hurriedly slipped off his clothes and put on the condom before climbing back onto the bed.

“Turn around, it’s easier from the back,” Gu Qingfeng instructed as he made to turn him over.

Wen Xi cooperatively got on his knees on the bed, sticking his ass up in the air and wiggling around as he urged, “Hurry…”

Gu Qingfeng ran an appreciative hand down the beautiful smooth spine in front of him, sending tremors through Wen Xi’s already stimulated body, before grasping Wen Xi’s hips, unknowingly holding his breath while inching his cock into the warm, welcoming hole.

“Fuck, Xiao Xi,” Gu Qingfeng grunted as he exerted all his willpower to enter as slowly as he could. “How can you feel so good wrapped around my cock?”

Wen Xi moaned at the novel feeling of fullness, glancing behind to see Gu Qingfeng’s tense sexy body positioned behind him, with beads of sweat starting to form on Gu Qingfeng’s forehead. “Are you all the way in yet?” Wen Xi asked.

“No, I need to go slow—” Gu Qingfeng’s voice caught in his throat as Wen Xi impulsively sent his hips back to take in the full length of Gu Qingfeng’s cock.

They both groaned in unison and Gu Qingfeng tightened his grasp on Wen Xi’s hips as he gasped out, “Are you alright?”

Taking a moment to get used to the feeling of being stretched, Wen Xi murmured in amazement as he reached one hand down to touch his stomach, “It feels like your cock is hitting my stomach—”

Gu Qingfeng clenched his jaw as he cut in, “I’m going to start moving, let me know if you feel uncomfortable.” He angled his hips to try to rub his shaft against the spot he found earlier, and began to thrust in and out, slowly increasing the pace.

Wen Xi gripped the sheets as each thrust sent what felt like little zaps of electricity through his body. “Qingfeng,” he moaned as the delicious tension started to build with each rub of Gu Qingfeng’s cock. “Harder—fuck me harder,” he demanded as he pushed back on Gu Qingfeng.

Seeing that the other was not in any discomfort, Gu Qingfeng unreservedly gave Wen Xi what he wanted, grabbing onto his hips and fucking him hard. Falling forward on his face with the ferocity of the thrusts, Wen Xi’s moans were muffled by the bedding.

Wanting to see his lover’s face, Gu Qingfeng flipped Wen Xi around, his eyes sparkling at the sight of Wen Xi’s beautiful long lashes fanned against his rosy cheeks as he whined softly at the sudden emptiness below. “Qingfeng…”

Lifting Wen Xi’s hips, Gu Qingfeng smoothly thrusted in as Wen Xi gasped, his back arching off the bed as Gu Qingfeng repeatedly thrust in and out, rubbing his cock against the sensitive inner walls.

“Nn fuck… Qing…qingfeng… Feels good… Feels… fuck… your cock feels so fucking good…”

Gu Qingfeng gritted his teeth as he struggled to hold back with the double assault of Wen Xi’s voice saying those dirty things above and the warm, wet sheath below squeezing tightly around his cock. Leaning over to seal Wen Xi’s lips to stop his voice from prematurely ending his enjoyment, Gu Qingfeng sped up his thrusts, pistoning his hips in and out.

Wen Xi moaned around their interlocked lips, digging his fingers into Gu Qingfeng’s back as the pressure rapidly built. Desperately wanting to give them both the release they craved, Gu Qingfeng reached down to wrap his fingers around Wen Xi’s throbbing cock, pumping up and down in tandem with his thrusts.

“Fuck, Qingfeng!” Wen Xi cried out as he came, shooting strings of cum across his chest.

“Xiao Xi,” Gu Qingfeng groaned as he gripped Wen Xi’s hips and urgently thrust deeply for his own release.

1