Chapter Forty-One (NSFW)
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wen Xi glanced at the window in a haze—was he hallucinating or did it actually look brighter outside? Was it morning already? He had already come four times but the pig bastard was only on his second time and did not look like he was about to stop anytime soon. This pig bastard—no, fox demon was going to suck his essence dry at this rate.

“Xiao Xi, can you feel that? Can you feel my cock rubbing deep inside you?” Gu Qingfeng asked as he bounced Wen Xi up and down his cock with Wen Xi was seated facing him on his lap.

“You feel so fucking good, I can’t get enough of how good you feel pulsating around my cock.”

“Xiao Xi…”

“Xiao Xi, let’s make you cum one more time, okay?”

“Xiao Xi, did you like it when I sucked you off just now?”

“Nn, fuck, Xiao Xi…”

Mustering up some energy, he gave what he thought was a coy provoking look to Gu Qingfeng, “Aren’t you going to come already?”

Gu Qingfeng laughed as he teasingly pinched Wen Xi’s oversensitive nipples. “Hm? Is my Xiao Xi feeling tired? Don’t worry I can do all the work and make my boyfriend feel good~” he said as he laid the boneless Wen Xi face down on the bed, thrusting in deeply from behind.

Groaning out loud from the stimulation, Wen Xi tremblingly propped himself up as his body shook uncontrollably from the repeated thrusts.

It feels damn good but I’ll surely die if this continues… Wen Xi gasped as the now familiar pressure started building again. “Qingfeng,” he called out, his voice hoarse from moaning through the night. “Qingfeng…”

“Hmm?” Gu Qingfeng replied distractedly as he bit his lip. He did not think his favourite voice could get even sexier. Xiao Xi’s hoarse voice in the middle of sex…

“Fuck, did you get even bigger??” Wen Xi groaned as he twisted around to shoot an accusing glare.

“Xiao Xi, you’re so sexy…” Gu Qingfeng murmurred as he slowly fucked in and out in a trance, bottoming out with each thrust.

Feeling his release slowly build, Wen Xi held back and used the last bit of his energy to forcefully pull Gu Qingfeng under him. Fucking himself on Gu Qingfeng’s cock, he leaned over to moan in his ear, enunciating each word, “Qingfeng… your long, thick cock feels so good.”

Gu Qingfeng trembled as Wen Xi’s velvety husky voice reverberated in his ear, sending an uncontrollable shiver down his spine. Panting, he propped himself up on his elbows as he watched as his lover move up and down, taking his cock all the way in.

Lao gong…” Wen Xi bit his lip in embarrassment as he touched his stomach under Gu Qingfeng’s hot gaze, desperately forcing out the words: “Don’t you…don’t you want to fill me up with your cum?”

“Fuck, Xiao Xi!” Gu Qingfeng groaned as he gave in and gripped Wen Xi’s hips, wildly thrusting upwards as they forcefully came together.

---

“I should have recorded that to use as my morning alarm,” Gu Qingfeng pouted as they comfortably lay in bed after washing up.

“Pervert,” Wen Xi shot him a half-lidded glare. “Keep it up and I won’t speak anymore.”

“Ahhh Xiao Xi, you can’t do that to me~” Gu Qingfeng whined as he hugged Wen Xi from behind, his naughty hands automatically sliding southwards.

Firmly grabbing Gu Qingfeng’s disobedient hands and keeping them above waist level, Wen Xi commanded, “Sleep.”

“Okay, okay,” Gu Qingfeng meekly agreed as he laid a light kiss on Wen Xi’s nape. Muttering to himself, “Anyway, I have all our WeChat recordings~”

The comment reminding Wen Xi of his initial curiosity, he turned around to face Gu Qingfeng, sleepily poking the other’s cheek as he asked, “Is it just my voice? Are there any other voices that you like? Did you always like voices?”

“I-Ah…” Gu Qingfeng stammered at the sudden questions.

Coming fully awake at his suspicious response, Wen Xi narrowed his eyes as he sat up, crossing his arms. “Other than my voice, whose voice do you like?”

Gu Qingfeng reached for his phone and sheepishly played for him the most recent episode of the audiodrama while the large vinegar jar listened, eyes gleaming in the dark room as he took mental notes.

“But you’re my favourite, favouritest voice and person,” Gu Qingfeng assured as he kept his phone after the short episode ended. “I like you and your voice the most!”

“Mm,” Wen Xi nodded, Gu Qingfeng’s words washing away most of the sour taste. He yawned as he hugged Gu Qingfeng close as they lay down, murmuring huskily, “Now be a good boy and sleep, Qingfeng.”

“Fuck, Xiao Xi, you can’t play dirty like that!”

Wen Xi laughed and held Gu Qingfeng tightly, not letting him move as he finally drifted off to sleep.

1